User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
There's a version without it, but it does say, "Rumours 35th Anniversary" under Fleetwood Mac.

Thanks... that's almost right.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Scroll down for merchadise photos.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...d_mac_p_3.html
Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Judging from what I see here, I suspect the selection of merchandise varies from each show. The show I just attended in Mansfield, MA didn't have many of things I see in this photo -- the selection of shirts wasn't as vast, and some of the items -- like one of the posters -- wasn't available. Also, the poster I bought - which just featured a retro logo - I didn't see in that photo.

I heard many people balk at the high price of the t-shirts. Most of the designs were not very appealing.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

The link isn't working for me. The one thing mentioned that I don't remember seeing at the show I was at two weeks ago in Detroit was the iPad case. Anyone have a picture? What's it look like and what was the price?

I'm a sucker for tshirts. Like everywhere I ever go I buy the tshirt. Its almost ridiculous. But I looked online before the show and when I got there I realize whoa they were charging $10 more for shirts in person than online. And still I bought the Landslide shirt and while it was way way huge on me the long sleeved hooded shirt (too thin to call it a hoodie I think which was exactly the appeal). Is the hooded shirt online? I'm very petite so i mostly paid attention to the girly fit stuff when i browsed. I loved the red shirt but came to the concert in a pink penguin logo shirt and figured i needed something different but now im wondering! I kind of liked the harmonica necklace though I couldn't figure out why the harmonica. Why not a little guitar or tambourine? OMG I love the idea of a tiny tambourine way too much...

PenguinHead, the jewelry at my show was in a seperate area than the shirts. So perhaps you missed it somewhere? I can't speak for elsewhere but in Detroit the table that had the jewelry was kind of weird. Like looked like a random person selling a couple of things. It was weird. The table was very sparse and I'm not sure I'd have noticed it myself if not for how crowded the shirt area was. Still seemed baffling that the jewelry was off on its own. Seems like itd sell better if it was with everything else. I know I'd have been more likely to purchase a necklace that way...
Old 06-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
The link isn't working for me. The one thing mentioned that I don't remember seeing at the show I was at two weeks ago in Detroit was the iPad case. Anyone have a picture? What's it look like and what was the price?

I'm a sucker for tshirts. Like everywhere I ever go I buy the tshirt. Its almost ridiculous. But I looked online before the show and when I got there I realize whoa they were charging $10 more for shirts in person than online. And still I bought the Landslide shirt and while it was way way huge on me the long sleeved hooded shirt (too thin to call it a hoodie I think which was exactly the appeal). Is the hooded shirt online? I'm very petite so i mostly paid attention to the girly fit stuff when i browsed. I loved the red shirt but came to the concert in a pink penguin logo shirt and figured i needed something different but now im wondering! I kind of liked the harmonica necklace though I couldn't figure out why the harmonica. Why not a little guitar or tambourine? OMG I love the idea of a tiny tambourine way too much...

PenguinHead, the jewelry at my show was in a seperate area than the shirts. So perhaps you missed it somewhere? I can't speak for elsewhere but in Detroit the table that had the jewelry was kind of weird. Like looked like a random person selling a couple of things. It was weird. The table was very sparse and I'm not sure I'd have noticed it myself if not for how crowded the shirt area was. Still seemed baffling that the jewelry was off on its own. Seems like itd sell better if it was with everything else. I know I'd have been more likely to purchase a necklace that way...
This is how it was at the Rosemont show. I remember after locating our seats, my mom and I went walking around because I wanted the mini tour poster and the first table I saw was one like this where there was some jewelry, tablet case, lanyard, the bigger poster etc. It wasn't until we walked around the entire first level that we noticed the huge line for the much bigger merchandise table with the t-shirts and hoodies. I can also recall there being two big merchandise tables at my show in addition to the smaller one.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
Make sense? From a marketing standpoint, nothing this band ever does makes sense. But, damn, I LOVE THEM !!!

Agreed.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The thing about ordering online is it sucks if it's thru Fanfire. I had to cancel an order I had because it'd been 6mo and I hadn't received my order. And every tine I called them they gave me the run around.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^Wow. Thanks for that warning! I will not use them.

Also, shout out to the Ledgie who went to the trouble of purchasing for me in Cleveland. I thought my opportunity had been lost forever. It's great to know there are fans out there willing to do that.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Ledgie

It's the same in the UK too. I remember they were selling a lot of the merchandise available in the US store the last time I checked (Fleetwood Mac Live 2013 tee with tour dates on the back, poster with tour dates); I checked again and the only things available are a plain black t-shirt with the Rumours logo, a Rumours poster (the logo with the track names underneath) and the deluxe and expanded editions.

Are lines for merchandise usually a problem at shows like this? I already own a Rumours t-shirt, but it's custom made and extremely cheap, so I wanted to get a new one at the show in Birmingham, but I don't want to be waiting in line for ages and miss half of the concert.
Old 06-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default merchandise

Here are a few photos of the merchandise. I bought them in Mansfield however they were not at the regular booth. They were in a separate stand on the way out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ze=1632%2C1224

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=1210%2C955

Last edited by WelshWitchPMD; 06-28-2013 at 07:08 PM..
Old 06-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwoundDreams View Post
Are lines for merchandise usually a problem at shows like this? I already own a Rumours t-shirt, but it's custom made and extremely cheap, so I wanted to get a new one at the show in Birmingham, but I don't want to be waiting in line for ages and miss half of the concert.
I can't speak for the lines before the show since we had a huge parking nightmare and were running a bit late but I had no issue buying my two shirts after the show and took plenty of time to look around. There was a bit of a line but the main place selling the shirts had a wide booth so you could push through and ask questions, ask to see something or buy while others were looking. Honestly I've pretty much always bought merchandise after most shows I've been to in general. They definitely hang around a bit and I know for me by the end of the show I'm so ridiculously hyped up I probably buy even more than I would at the beginning (or have gone back to buy more. Actually even though I bought both my shirts after the FM show I actually paid for them separately because I decided I needed a second one!) So I don't think you should have any real issues. Sounds like there are often more than one booth selling stuff and while I maybe didn't see all of the venue I was at, as I mentioned, the jewelry at my show was separate from the shirts which meant separate lines and places to pay.
Old 06-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
The link isn't working for me. ..
try this

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archive...d_mac_p_3.html