User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM77 View Post
It doesn't matter where you see them or when because this could be it for a very long time for FM. Just enjoy the now.
so no spring leg?

i'm hoping this means back to solo and not spending a year making FM album?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

*sigh* Looks like I'm not going and I was starting to plan everything out with my friend until I looked at my bank account. Drats.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It doesn't matter where you see them or when because this could be it for a very long time for FM. Just enjoy the now.
I can't say I'm surprised, In fact I'd go as far as saying I'm pleased. If this 2013 tour ends up being the final FM tour, they're going out on a high note as a touring outfit. Not only has this tour been incredibly successful & lucructive, I read somewhere that it just may end up becoming FM's most profitable tour ever!

For me, without substantial new material to look forward to (new full length cd) I'm content to to see this tour end and look forward to new projects from both Stevie & Lindsey solo.

Wonder what this means for the much ballyhooed Buckinham Nicks re-release? I'd venture a guess that all talks have stalled - I don't believe Lindsey & Stevie are ever going to be on the same page about how to unveil it's release.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
so no spring leg?

i'm hoping this means back to solo and not spending a year making FM album?
I am saying when this tour ends, whether you saw it in Aukland or Vegas, it will likely be a long time before the Mac tours again. Everyone saw the same show, essentially. It has been a good tour. That's it.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Buckingham Nicks.

I have to say that since its been such a successful tour, I'll be surprised if they don't milk it a little longer. Plus, if they don't release a DVD of this tour it will be a real shame.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes, I'm sure we'll get some 2014 dates, if not enough for it to be considered a "tour".

Michele
Old 08-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Everyone saw the same show, essentially.
The songs in the show may be the same, but the Vegas vibe in the audience, especially so close to NYE, is inevitably going to change the show and its energy. I'd love to be in Auckland, but that's not feasible. I'm sure the atmosphere will be extraordinary, heightening the experience for performers and crowd.

Michele
Old 08-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Yes, I'm sure we'll get some 2014 dates
I believe FM77 when she says Vegas is the last show of the tour. She knows what she's talking about.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am saying when this tour ends, whether you saw it in Aukland or Vegas, it will likely be a long time before the Mac tours again. Everyone saw the same show, essentially. It has been a good tour. That's it.
lol, you are good - none of this answers my questions. "when this tour ends" doesn't mean that Auckland or Vegas will be the last show of this tour. theoretically this tour may end in 2013. or 2014. or 2015... whether people saw it in Columbus, Auckland, Vegas, London, or Stuttgart.

what everybody would like to know is whether there will be a spring leg of this tour, or can we hope to get solo acts back instead. and some like CAD would like to know whether she'll get BN instead.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I believe FM77 when she says Vegas is the last show of the tour. She knows what she's talking about.
i'm with you - i believe she knows what she's talking about.

but she didn't say that Vegas is the last show of this tour. she did insinuate that and maybe that's what she was trying to say, but she did not state that.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

As of today, there are no plans to extend this tour into 2014. Vegas was added over a month ago but announced this week.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
As of today, there are no plans to extend this tour into 2014. Vegas was added over a month ago but announced this week.
thanks!

anybody managed to get any good tickets yesterday? or maybe better tickets will drop closer to the date?

Old 08-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
anybody managed to get any good tickets yesterday? or maybe better tickets will drop closer to the date?
Mine are decent, not great. For the Vegas show a couple months ago, I waited to buy until the week of the show, and I was stressed about it for months. This time I just decided to grab two tickets, and if the opportunity arises to upgrade I will.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Trying to get tickets yesterday was frustrating. There was so much demand the website froze up and was not showing any tickets for a good 5 minutes. I was looking for a single seat and when I finally got one I was happy with...Sec B 8th row, I grabbed it. I was logged in to my TM account but it still went out to my CC bank to verify, then it froze. I lost the ticket. This happened twice and then I couldn't access the TM site any longer, apparently they thought I was a bot

In desperation, I called TM and explained what had happened, by now it is about 10:40, and the guy says, well I have Sec A, 3rd row. I said grab it! He could hear the desperation in my voice and assured me he had it, so I'm very grateful. Still didn't believe it till I printed it, but all is good. I am still unable to access TM, even after resetting my router.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Going into Ticketmaster at 2:00 p.m. (Pacific) yesterday, I saw one third row seat in Section C. I thought that was pretty amazing, given the time that had passed, since the tickets went online. On one hand it was $241 and I wanted to buy it. On the other hand, I just can't see Vegas at that time of year.

As for extending the tour, I don't think there will be another "leg", but I think there will be more dates after 12-30-13. I'm not planning on them, because I don't know where they will be, so I couldn't hope to attend anyway.

Michele