User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
surrendering your green card (which I wasn't aware of til recently) kinda does constitute burning a bridge. now for sure they'll stop her when she flies back to the US and demand to troll through her phone.....
Just to be clear, visa holders, green card holders, and US passport holders can all have their phones trolled through. You can check the ACLU website if you need more information. (Sorry if this is off topic, but it's super important for me, so I posted. Moderators feel free to delete it.)

Kevin

Last edited by pattyfan; 03-21-2017 at 02:22 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 09:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just had this thought...with this album and the upcoming shows (even though one show announced I'm sure more to follow)...

THIS MARKS CHRISTINE MOVING FROM SIDE STAGE TO CENTER STAGE!

In collab with Lindsey, I love how this is bringing her to the fore!

....and NEW SONGS! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Old 03-23-2017, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I must be such a weirdo. I love the new pic a lot. It has allure, intrigue, and they look un-airbrushed.
exactly! I love Chris' expression. It is off kilter but that's what I love about it. She looks very excited and sensual...at least to me. I actually think that expression makes her look young, despite the lack of air brushing.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 03-23-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheart View Post
exactly! I love Chris' expression. It is off kilter but that's what I love about it. She looks very excited and sensual...at least to me. I actually think that expression makes her look young, despite the lack of air brushing.
You guys are starting to make me like it.

I think it's just a bit sloppy. Needs a little touching, but maybe they want to be raw. Which I respect, truth be told. Christine's hair is a bit off, and needs a small adjustment.

Other than that, I hope and pray I can look this good at there age.

I love how tall and slender Christine is. When she wears high heels she towers over people. She wears flats these days.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonfan View Post
I just had this thought...with this album and the upcoming shows (even though one show announced I'm sure more to follow)...

THIS MARKS CHRISTINE MOVING FROM SIDE STAGE TO CENTER STAGE!

In collab with Lindsey, I love how this is bringing her to the fore!

....and NEW SONGS! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I can't wait to see what these shows will be like.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
You guys are starting to make me like it.

I think it's just a bit sloppy. Needs a little touching, but maybe they want to be raw. Which I respect, truth be told. Christine's hair is a bit off, and needs a small adjustment.

Other than that, I hope and pray I can look this good at there age.

I love how tall and slender Christine is. When she wears high heels she towers over people. She wears flats these days.

Christine needs a facelift and some fake hair. All those years of heavy cocaine, alcohol, and cigarette consumption.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Christine needs a facelift and some fake hair. All those years of heavy cocaine, alcohol, and cigarette consumption.
I think she had a facelift some years back. Not sure what is causing her eyes to look so changed recently-- more nip-tuck or injectables.

Her hair is very stiff and straw-like and needs some mega styling products or maybe some good extensions.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

the lighting is just so harsh. it picks up everything and makes them look more 'raw' than in person.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyfan View Post
Just to be clear, visa holders, green card holders, and US passport holders can all have their phones trolled through. You can check the ACLU website if you need more information. (Sorry if this is off topic, but it's super important for me, so I posted. Moderators feel free to delete it.)

Kevin
yes, sad but true. We live not terribly far from a major Canadian city and go there frequently, but haven't recently due to the reports we've been hearing from people who have. Nasty experiences at the border for US citizens by US border agents.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
She looks like Terence Stamp in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

Old 03-24-2017, 04:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789
Christine needs a facelift and some fake hair.
She's had both - first facelift was in late 1989 and who knows how many since. She's been wearing wigs off and on since 1987 and has been relying more heavily upon them in recent years. Also, does anyone actually believe this photo hasn't been airbrushed??
Old 03-24-2017, 07:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
She looks like Terence Stamp in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.
i'm reading all these posts and can't believe these people. where are now all those righteous Nicks fans crying foul supposedly because they are so worried about sexism or ageism? guess doesn't matter if it's not their precious favorite, and are happily reading (or perhaps even contributing?) as all these ridiculous posts criticizing 73 year old woman for looking like she's 50 (instead of what? 30?) are rolling on?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 03-24-2017, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i'm reading all these posts and can't believe these people. where are now all those righteous Nicks fans crying foul supposedly because they are so worried about sexism or ageism? guess doesn't matter if it's not their precious favorite, and are happily reading (or perhaps even contributing?) as all these ridiculous posts criticizing 73 year old woman for looking like she's 50 (instead of what? 30?) are rolling on?
this times ten thousand
Old 03-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The obsession with what they look like is pretty weird
Old 03-24-2017, 08:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree elle. I don't understand why their appearances matter. Let's just be thankful they are alive and well.