The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

@ hejiraNYC: what you said about Elle was too funny! I wish she was in NYC too though! Nice seeing you again too BTW!

Have FUN in DC tonight guys!!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 12:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Sad Angel from DC tonight - not a bad quality, especially that solo at the end that he played right over us:

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-10-2013, 01:04 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Sad Angel from DC tonight - not a bad quality, especially that solo at the end that he played right over us:

I love it!!! I can't wait to hear it live. I have to wait until June!!! I'll be seeing them in Atlanta.

Tiffany

"There's no use in crying, it's all over
But I know there'll always be another day
Well my heart will rise up with the morning sun
And the hurt I feel will simply melt away"-Why. C. McVie
Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Landslide with intro

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sisters (a bit more Linds than Stevie, but i really tried this time guys... so ended up probably filming in between them, b/c i couldn't left him out of the pic... just cannot do it! ) -

Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinwagon48 View Post
I love it!!! I can't wait to hear it live. I have to wait until June!!! I'll be seeing them in Atlanta.
it even got a from my 15 yo!! he said we should buy it if available.

btw Mick said he has no clue when's EP dropping. that they are as disorganized as ever.

and he also said that Christine will probably come on the stage with them in London, but just for one show... he had no comment on which one.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

photos from last night here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1507240&type=1

Old 04-10-2013, 02:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
and he also said that Christine will probably come on the stage with them in London, but just for one show... he had no comment on which one.
Why? What is her deal?

Thanks for the report, pictures and news.

Michele
Old 04-10-2013, 06:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was at the NY and DC show. Report? DC better. Sound better at Verizon and the people were more into the show than in NY. Cannot wait to see them Saturday in Chicago!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I can't believe this band! Fleetwood Mac nailed it in DC last night. I think this was one of the best set sequencing I have heard in a long time. The crowd was totally into it and the Verizon center looked about sold out. The highlights for me was the new track Sad Angel. The song totally rocks and I can't wait to hear the studio version. It was great to hear Without You on stage with that great harmonizing. I loved Sisters and Not that Funny. I wish someone would have told Stevie it's been sinse the early 80's not the late 70's sinse last performed. I would say another stand out was Lindsey's vocals on Sara. Loved it!
Bring on the new music.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I was just a few people over from you last night then as I was right in front of Stevie. Do you have a vid of Silver Springs at all? It was SO. GOOD.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcalzaretta View Post
I was at the NY and DC show. Report? DC better. Sound better at Verizon and the people were more into the show than in NY. Cannot wait to see them Saturday in Chicago!
aww, really? i thought for sure NYC must have been better from all the tweets and impressions of my friends who went.

in DC they had tons of problems with those videos in the back throughout. like on BL there was nothing on that white middle screen they roll down til almost the end.

i think i liked most of the performance in Philly better than DC.

but my son and my mom were sitting a bit further back on the floor yesterday and they both said the whole crowd was really into it, up on their feet a lot, singing, etc. when i'd turn around, crowd seemed to have been way more into it than Columbus and Philly.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I was just a few people over from you last night then as I was right in front of Stevie. Do you have a vid of Silver Springs at all? It was SO. GOOD.
nope, sorry. i like to sing SS with them, so if i tried to video it that would not be the best combo .

i do agree that yesterday was the best SS of the 3 i've seen. (but i personally may have liked Philly better since he sang some of it to me )

Old 04-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Why? What is her deal?

Thanks for the report, pictures and news.

Michele
don't know... he said she'll probably perform at London show, i yelled "all 3?", he said "no, probably just 1", then someone yelled "which one?"

Old 04-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Elle, I must admit it was rather bizarre not seeing you under Lindsey's mic at the Garden. I'm convinced the show start time was delayed because they couldn't see you manning your station.
awwwww, you missed me?? (i did enjoy standing right next to you in Columbus, each of us looking in the opposite direction, having each other's back )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
@ hejiraNYC: what you said about Elle was too funny! I wish she was in NYC too though!
i know Abbi, our Philly get together was so short!