User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Now need some VIP packages for the new dates. This band is ruining my life.

Michele
LOL.My friends always say that Stevie and FM run my life.

I say to them .Everybody has their thing.

I agree on the VIP packages.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 01-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just can't get excited about this up coming tour , saw the recent interview with stevie,lindsey and mick they do not looked thrilled at all about getting together and I am passin on this tour will watch you tube clips of this tour its cheaper that way..lol. Have fun for who ever is going but I refuse to pay high prices to a concert these days more important things to spend my money on guess getting older for going to the concerts its not the same anymore, will be watching live in boston dvd soundstage when they play here in Connecticut instead maybe if they come back around with a bit cheaper seats will catch the next show. The Tour Should be called Unleashed Part 2 and No This is not our Final Tour.

Last edited by StandbackStevie; 01-27-2013 at 09:45 PM..
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't believe anything this band says about changing the song set and doing a bunch of songs not usually performed. In fact I refuse to buy a ticket until I learn from the first few shows what they are doing. These tickets are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive for me to spend my hard earned dollars on the same ole same ole and unfortunately despite their promises, I think we'll be rewarded with nil.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I don't believe anything this band says about changing the song set and doing a bunch of songs not usually performed. In fact I refuse to buy a ticket until I learn from the first few shows what they are doing. These tickets are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive for me to spend my hard earned dollars on the same ole same ole and unfortunately despite their promises, I think we'll be rewarded with nil.
I agree Viv.I love to see them in the flesh.Todays tickets are way to much bread.But what is the big deal to mix up the set list a little on each show.Some other band that I see mix up the setlist and switchout tunes all the time.That keeps the show fresh.

They just have to go over the routine with the light crew and sound dept every night before the show to make sure everybody is on the same page.

One thing about FM is we are guaranteed to get two plus hours of music.

I go to shows up here in the Oakdale which I'm lucky to get one hour to 75 minutes of entertainment out of the performer for the same tix price as the FM tix are.

They must know that fans like us go to more then one show.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 01-29-2013 at 12:20 PM..
Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I did my taxes and am getting a refund bigger than expected this time. Although indulgent, I decided to pull the trigger and get Micks VIP tix for the San Diego show. Another reason I did it was because I'm not so sure great seats are going to pop up later on TM like in the past. There are platinum seats, brokers have their share and then Mick of course. There's only so many seats in those first few rows to go around. Plus the general public's interest is high this time around.

I was able to get a pair in the center section, row 4. Our seats are in the middle of that section too so we'll be right between Stevie and Lindsey! Ive had these seats before for a Stevie show and it was an awesome time that night. Buying these also gave me the luxury of looking forward to it for a long time - the show is July 5th. I'm so glad I don't hafta worry anymore about getting seats.

Now I just gotta figure out what I want to ask Mick!
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Is anyone going to the Columbus show? I am looking for a good ticket and also some advice about hotels and such. I plan on flying in and leaving the next day. Any info about good hotels taxi fare to downtown from the airport and things to see in the afternoon before the show would be greatly appreciated.

Matt
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I originally was not going to this tour.....but then a couple things happen. One being them adding a Charlotte date. A bit of a two hour drive for me but eh, what the hell. Two being my girlfriend (who's never once showed interest in this band) has recently been listening to them on my iTunes when she's visiting and has requested a few (10+) of their songs for her own listening pleasure and then three, me mentioning the Charlotte date and her saying "I wouldn't mind going, never seen a real rock concert before in person..."

So, now I'm going. I forked out the money for some seats in the lower level that were not entirely too pricey, still in the back but about eye level with the stage and this will pop her Mac and rock concert cherry, so to speak. So, naturally only having seen them live once (Say You Will tour), Stevie once (2005 tour) and Lindsey once (SWS tour), I'm down with anything they can bring to my ears as long as it's not another God-awful Christine cover. I can handle World Turning/Don't Stop but if they butcher You Make Loving Fun or Little Lies or Everywhere, God help them...
Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Waiting for the way overpriced Philly Platinum seats to either drop in price or go back into the main pool of tickets. Also waiting to see if Mann(outdoor Philly), Atlantic City or PNC NJ gets added to the tour schedule.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I procured some 7th row seats over the weekend for Anaheim, Ca. So I'm going to two shows: Anaheim then San Diego! I can't wait - I missed out on seeing Stevie in 2012. This makes up for it.

Jamie
Old 02-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I haven't had time to look through this thread to see who is going where, but I will be 9th row center in Charlotte, NC.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

I will be your neighbor in Charlotte~ fourth row center
Old 02-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
I haven't had time to look through this thread to see who is going where, but I will be 9th row center in Charlotte, NC.
Don't have tickets yet, but I'm hoping to catch that one.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecalmsea View Post
I will be your neighbor in Charlotte~ fourth row center
Yay! We figure you first five row people will move down to the stage and we'll take over your spots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Don't have tickets yet, but I'm hoping to catch that one.
Get out! Let me know when we get closer to the show!