Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Buckingham Nicks message board

I haven't been there in a while but I went tonight to check it out. I read where Nancy is taking down the board but giving some time to save some reviews and that's exactly what I did. Those are some of the most cherished memories I have. What a great time in my life and some great people I met along the way. I suggest if you have any reviews from the SYW tour go get them before they are gone. Thank you Nancy for all the work you did with your site and I sure am going to miss the board.

"I always return here..."
Old 03-31-2011, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know exactly how you feel. The BN board was the first forum I posted on. I had a lot of fun on that board back in the day. I'm still really good friends with a few people that I started posting with in 2004.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
I haven't been there in a while but I went tonight to check it out. I read where Nancy is taking down the board but giving some time to save some reviews and that's exactly what I did. Those are some of the most cherished memories I have. What a great time in my life and some great people I met along the way. I suggest if you have any reviews from the SYW tour go get them before they are gone. Thank you Nancy for all the work you did with your site and I sure am going to miss the board.
Ah, back when my username was 'FallenAngel'.

Atlanta- especially Jason's (strandinthewind) review. He was always a closet Shipper, as much as he tried to deny it. I think Sharon (sulamith) was there too. Man, was she a crack up.

Ireland was another good one. I was there. I haven't seen chemistry/sexual tension/whatthef*ckever between Stevie and Lindsey since The Dance.

Anyway, I'll definitely miss BN. There were so many good posters with a ton of inside information. I hate to see it go.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It was my first board too.
Jason was and still is great. A true, southern gentlemen.
And I was just thinking about Sharon the other day. We lived in the same city during all that SYW shipper stuff and I'd go see her every Sunday at this gallery she worked at and we'd talk about what might or might not be going on. Those were the days.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It was my first board too.
Jason was and still is great. A true, southern gentlemen.
And I was just thinking about Sharon the other day. We lived in the same city during all that SYW shipper stuff and I'd go see her every Sunday at this gallery she worked at and we'd talk about what might or might not be going on. Those were the days.
Heh, I used to gab to Kelly (SoftSilverChain) about all that shipper stuff. Interesting info to say the least. I haven't seen her around in quite awhile.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It was my first Fleetwood Mac home, as well. I was GetYouToDance over there.....

Thanks Nancy for your wonderful board and site!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Ledgie

I had so much fun over on that board too. It was where I started posting and gosh did we have some good times. My name over there was namo26. Thanks Nancy for creating such an awesome website and board!

-Katie
Old 04-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

oh gosh so i guess i better go now to get over there asap. i was told that that's were i could get the buckingham/nicks downloads.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
Ah, back when my username was 'FallenAngel'.

Atlanta- especially Jason's (strandinthewind) review. He was always a closet Shipper, as much as he tried to deny it. I think Sharon (sulamith) was there too. Man, was she a crack up.

Ireland was another good one. I was there. I haven't seen chemistry/sexual tension/whatthef*ckever between Stevie and Lindsey since The Dance.

Anyway, I'll definitely miss BN. There were so many good posters with a ton of inside information. I hate to see it go.
What. Happened. In. Atlanta????

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
What. Happened. In. Atlanta????
Only the best concert ever to be seen! Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
We also "stalked" Stevie at the Four Seasons the night before and saw her get out of the limo at 2am and followed her inside. We also stayed at the Four Seasons and got blocked in by her towncar the next day and followed right behind her all the way to the show.
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.

Last edited by TwistedGypsy; 04-01-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17 View Post
It was my first Fleetwood Mac home, as well. I was GetYouToDance over there.....

Thanks Nancy for your wonderful board and site!
Curtis, when I was reading my reviews you know we all had our "signatures" like here, but mine was... Curtis: Mango in the Night
And yours was Brit'annon: Will you ever win!!
I had forgotten all about that, put a smile on my face!

Old 04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Only the best concert ever to be seen! Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
We also "stalked" Stevie at the Four Seasons the night before and saw her get out of the limo at 2am and followed her inside. We also stayed at the Four Seasons and got blocked in by her towncar the next day and followed right behind her all the way to the show.
Good Times. Me, Steph, Suzanne, Kelly, Sharon, Marissa, Jason, Merf (Meredith), Chris and I think there was an Amy and Katie that were around too.

The night Cast Away Dreams was written?

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Perhaps.

Ah fate, you've always been a hideous bitch Goddess.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
oh gosh so i guess i better go now to get over there asap. i was told that that's were i could get the buckingham/nicks downloads.
No worries, only the message board is going away - not the entire site.

Quote:
Because then later in Cory Buckingham's tour journal, she said Stella was first brought out on the tour in Dallas, is what I heard. Man, what great drama I missed! LOL!

Quote:
I thought Lindsey said that was in New York...and they did cancel the tour for a night during that time frame..

Last edited by CADreaming; 04-01-2011 at 06:11 PM..
Old 04-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
No worries, only the message board is going away - not the entire site.

:
thank God!!!!