User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristochango View Post
I know during the say you will tour they did the american tour, went over seas and all that stuff then came back and did some more in america, do you think they will do that again / would that mean we all could have the potential to maybe see them one more time this tour?
I would have a heart attack and die.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
my dad was gonna take me to go see them again in cleaveland or colombus but it was a school night so i didnt get to haha, but if they come back ill miss a day of school haha
Old 08-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
my dad was gonna take me to go see them again in cleaveland or colombus but it was a school night so i didnt get to haha, but if they come back ill miss a day of school haha
I have told my parents multiple times that if/when they tour in college, I am taking a semester off and seeing EVERY show I possibly can.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

thatd be chill. empty your bank account goin to all the mac concerts. haha you can get the money back eventually but the macs not gonna be tourin for much longer
Old 08-11-2009, 04:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
thatd be chill. empty your bank account goin to all the mac concerts. haha you can get the money back eventually but the macs not gonna be tourin for much longer

that is precisely why, the 2nd an Aussie tour is confirmed
im booking my flights home
money comes and goes...the mac wont be around in another 20-30years
gotta see them while the opportunity is there
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post

that is precisely why, the 2nd an Aussie tour is confirmed
im booking my flights home
money comes and goes...the mac wont be around in another 20-30years
gotta see them while the opportunity is there
SO jealous... I might be going to Australia for Christmas and I would LOVE to see Mac there although knowing my family, we won't know if we're actually going until a month before
Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
SO jealous... I might be going to Australia for Christmas and I would LOVE to see Mac there although knowing my family, we won't know if we're actually going until a month before
are u a night [bird] owl too?
i was just lookin at flights home 4 december
theyre heaps cheap too
i want to see them baaaaaaaaaaaad a$$
i reckon their aussie tours are better than the US ones
but US have bigger crowds so the atmosphere is kinda better

where in Oz u going?

Last edited by StreetAngel86; 08-11-2009 at 04:59 AM.. Reason: it's 3am i cant type
Old 08-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
are u a night [bird] owl too?
i was just lookin at flights home 4 december
theyre heaps cheap too
i want to see them baaaaaaaaaaaad a$$
i reckon their aussie tours are better than the US ones
but US have bigger crowds so the atmosphere is kinda better

where in Oz u going?
Meh, I think FM could pull an even better show at a small venue if they got into the audience more. At this point, its basically all Lindsey working the crowd-- and he does it well, let me tell you. Being close to the stage, he really interacts with the audience. In a smaller venue, there will be a lot less people sitting around looking bored in the average or nosebleed seats. I tend to find that less people in smaller venues = a more personal experience and probably, a more personal aura coming from the band.

That's what I've noticed with most bands that I have seen in both big and smaller venues. I donno if Mac will be the same.

In terms of Australia... probably Sydney and Melbourne. My best friend's parents just got divorced and her dad went back home to Melbourne, so I'll definitely be there within the year considering her and I are attached at the hip.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I know during the say you will tour they did the american tour, went over seas and all that stuff then came back and did some more in america, do you think they will do that again / would that mean we all could have the potential to maybe see them one more time this tour?
There was a interview with stevie posted on this website. It was for radio and she said this was going to be a huge tour. After the american part of the tour they most likely would go to Europe and perhaps also Australia. Well, she was right on that one...... After this they would maybe do some more shows in the states.... The interview was posted over here...... Maybe you can still find it....
Old 08-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Me too. Especially since I was so broke this year and didn't get to see them. I just got a new job, though, so I'll start saving money...just in case!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Old 08-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just got regular seats, I wasnt up front. But I think if they came back I'd spend the money and go up in the front row, Im bettin all of you will say its worth it
Old 08-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just got regular seats, I wasnt up front. But I think if they came back I'd spend the money and go up in the front row, Im bettin all of you will say its worth it
When I had front row seats, it was literally the best day of my life. I cried like, 5 times during the show. Trust me, its worth it.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Meh, I think FM could pull an even better show at a small venue if they got into the audience more. At this point, its basically all Lindsey working the crowd-- and he does it well, let me tell you. Being close to the stage, he really interacts with the audience. In a smaller venue, there will be a lot less people sitting around looking bored in the average or nosebleed seats. I tend to find that less people in smaller venues = a more personal experience and probably, a more personal aura coming from the band.

That's what I've noticed with most bands that I have seen in both big and smaller venues. I donno if Mac will be the same.

In terms of Australia... probably Sydney and Melbourne. My best friend's parents just got divorced and her dad went back home to Melbourne, so I'll definitely be there within the year considering her and I are attached at the hip.
well we're a small city
only 1.5 mil
and the Stevie concert in 06
was the BEST of all the concerts ive been to
the audience was into it
she was kicking ass...it was just SOOOOOOOOO good
and i was so proud she was in my hometown

but ita with you
smaller, intimate venue is just as good if not better than a big one
but in houston in 2004......that is the biggest concert ive ever been to
and when EVERYONE is singing Landslide or GYOW that's just some electrical ****
Old 08-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Undercover.com.au, August 13, 2009

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story....Coming_To_Town

Fleetwood Mac Is Coming To Town
by Paul Cashmere - August 13 2009
photo by Ros O'Gorman

You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout, I’ll tell you why. Fleetwood Mac is coming to town.

The Australian and New Zealand leg of the Fleetwood Mac Unleashed tour is expected to kick off in New Zealand in late December with Australian dates early January..

Ticketmaster New Zealand has announced the tour and has added a waitlist for tickets to the site. “Fleetwood Mac, one of the most popular rock bands in history, are coming to New Zealand as part of their upcoming tour,” the statement reads.

This will be Fleetwood Mac’s first tour of Australia in 5 years. It will feature Stevie Nicks, Lindsay Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood and John McVie but not Christine McVie. Christine retired from the band a decade ago and is happily living back in the UK.

Sheryl Crow also won’t be in the band although there was a rumour that she was going to replace Christine at one stage. In a telephone hook-up with Undercover to announce the World Tour, Stevie Nicks confirmed that was true. “We were ready to go in and called her and needed her to come for two or three days to just play. It was Mother’s Day and she had invited 300 people in her family there. It was her first Mother’s Day as a mom and she could not do it. At that point she said “I am going to have to pass”. I said “I think you are making the right decision. You have a new baby, you have survived breast cancer and Lance Armstrong. I don’t think this is the right thing for you”. That is what happened with Sheryl Crow. She is still our friend and I still adore her. She is one fm my dearest friends,” she said.

An announcement is expected next week.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Junior Ledgie

Above... what a terribly reserached, stupidly written story!