My Little Demon
Gift of Screws
Twist of Fate
Show you how

Encore
Holiday Road
Loving Cup
Down on Rodeo
I like your UTS choice. If I was only going to have one from that album, it would definitely be Show You How.

Now both Lindsey and FM like to do a trifecta, with 3 roof-raising songs in a row in the latter half of the show. I like the way that setlist structuring builds momentum. For that purpose, I would leave I Know I'm Not Wrong in the setlist. I would say the three strong in a row I would use would be I Know I'm not Wrong, Doing What I Can and GYOW.

Tusk is well known and the crowd is very excited about it, but it's not performed with the fire that it used to have during FM's heyday. So, I'd be willing to have it exchanged for something rarer. I think it's great the way IKINW, which isn't known to casual fans, always manages to get such a great crowd response in concert.

Michele
Old 07-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Ledgie

I want to hear

thats enough for me (played with a banjo)
monday morning
blue letter
thats all for everyone
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[I don't like to have this tour linked to the Bass Hall product]

Sioux Falls Classic Rock Station

http://www.b1027.com/content/view/4157/74/

Lindsey Buckingham has announced a 27 city U.S. tour which kicks off on September 7th is Saratoga, California.

Buckingham has labeled the trek the "Gift Of Screws" tour, after an unreleased late-1990s solo album that was rejected by his record company.

The new dates will promote Buckingham's recently-released live CD/DVD which was taped last year in Fort Worth, Texas. Buckingham says the disc shows him performing at his best: "It's called Live At Bass (Performance) Hall. We chose it for the venue. The venue was just a beautiful performance arts center. We just knew that the show had sold very well and it just seemed like the place to do it. And it was also far enough along in the tour where we kind of worked out the bugs. It's a good cross section of songs from Under The Skin, which was the CD I had out last year, and other solo albums and of course a few Fleetwood Mac tunes thrown in."
Old 07-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
The new dates will promote Buckingham's recently-released live CD/DVD which was taped last year in Fort Worth, Texas. Buckingham says the disc shows him performing at his best: "It's called Live At Bass (Performance) Hall. We chose it for the venue. The venue was just a beautiful performance arts center. We just knew that the show had sold very well and it just seemed like the place to do it. And it was also far enough along in the tour where we kind of worked out the bugs. It's a good cross section of songs from Under The Skin, which was the CD I had out last year, and other solo albums and of course a few Fleetwood Mac tunes thrown in."
I absolutely adore Lindsey, so me seeing him in concert goes without saying. That being said, I can't say I'm not a *little* upset if this tour isn't promoting a new album. More upset at the situation than anything, because these kinds of things- I understand- aren't always in the artist's control. But I thought there was supposedly a new album. Well, I'm still clinging to hope...and I'm still seeing him.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 07-07-2008 at 12:22 PM..
Old 07-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
[I don't like to have this tour linked to the Bass Hall product]

Sioux Falls Classic Rock Station

http://www.b1027.com/content/view/4157/74/
That's what I had been suspecting, though. . . . I bet the GOS tracks are being saved for the Mac album. Maybe he's hoping the release of the Stevie Soundstage will also bolster interest in Bass Hall.

John
Old 07-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougb View Post
I want to hear

thats enough for me (played with a banjo)
monday morning
blue letter
thats all for everyone
I agree with all of those (though blue letter can only be done with Christine!). But That's Enough For Me (played with a banjo) would be the best thing since "Say You Love Me" from The Dance.