Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox4000 View Post
Stars Are Crazy is a billion times better live.
Mick
Yup. I can't stand the record version.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
I'm very surprised that 'Turn It On' wasn't included on the CD! My husband liked the live version so well that I had to make an mp3 for him from the Atlanta footage we had!!
That's because we and the rest of the world needed yet another live version of Big Love.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Audiophile Audition November 7, 2011
http://audaud.com/2011/11/lindsey-bu...nelive-in-l-a/

By Robbie Gerson

Rating: ***1/2

When Lindsey Buckingham (along with Stevie Nicks) joined Fleetwood Mac in 1974, they became the biggest rock and roll band in the world. Buckingham was the musical leader, specifically as an arranger and composer. Fleetwood Mac, Rumors (which earned the Grammy for Album Of The Year) and Tusk propelled the band to superstar status. The group eventually dissolved with occasional reunions. They never recaptured the level of success as solo artists.

Buckingham has forged a career of highly personal music that reflects his esoteric musical sensibilities. Lindsey Buckingham Songs From The Small Machine is a retrospective of this artist. Filmed in April at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, the concert showcases songs from his latest studio album, Seeds We Sow, as well as Fleetwood Mac classics and other solo work. Opening with a solo acoustic repertoire on acoustic guitar, Buckingham gets to showcase his unusual “pick-free” technique. Quirky arrangements capture the reedy voice and almost classical guitar style. “Go Insane” sounds great in a dramatic folk tempo. The romantic ballad rendition of “Trouble” blends his picking and reedy vocals. As the introduction to the Fleetwood Mac number, “Never Going Back Again”, the audience is enthusiastic and gets treated to a warm textured acoustic gem. The pace intensifies on “Big Love” (from Tango In The Night), and so does his playing and singing.

His backing group joins him for the remainder of the performance. The trademark vocal harmonies inhabit “All My Sorrows”. Versions of Mac songs like “Second Hand News” and “Tusk” eschew the slick studio arrangements in favor of raw aesthetics. Buckingham rocks out with guitar driven tracks like “That’s The Way Love Goes”, “I’m So Afraid” and “Go Your Own Way”. His piercing licks dominate the electric part of the performance, before the introspective, solo acoustic finale of “Seeds We Sow”.

The digital sound DTS Surround, DDS, DD 4.0) on the DVD is excellent. The tone of the acoustic guitar is crisp and full. Buckingham’s straining voice is rendered with nuance. Filmed in HD, the images are pristine. There is no gimmicky photography, just the perfunctory frontal visual. A lengthy thirty minute interview (which seems like a monologue) falls into predictable rocker banter. Perhaps something interactive would have been more interesting. [Also available both as a Blu-ray and as a DVD + CD DualDisc...Ed.]

TrackList: Shut Us Down; Go Insane; Trouble; Never Going Back Again; Big Love; Under The Skin; All My Sorrows; In Our Own Time; Illumination; Second Hand News; Tusk; Stars Are Crazy; End Of Time; That’s The Way Love Goes; I’m So Afraid; Go Your Own Way; Turn It On; Treason; Seeds We Sow
Old 11-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6028...y+Disc+News%29

Lindsey Buckingham: Songs from the Small Machine - Live in L.A. (Blu-ray)

Eagle Rock / 2011 / 108 Minutes
Street Date: November 01, 2011
List Price: $19.98 (Shop Amazon and save)

Overall Grade 3.5
The Movie Itself 4
HD Video Quality 3.5
HD Audio Quality 4
Supplements 2
High-Def Extras
Bottom Line Recommended

Reviewed by Luke A. Hickman
Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Movie Itself: Our Reviewer's Take

Having played guitar since the age of 14 and not being all that great at it, seeing Buckingham's amazing guitar talent in action on 'Songs from the Small Machine' makes me extremely jealous. His rapid finger-picking produces a sound that you'd think was coming from a pair of guitars and not just one. And matching that high level of skill is Buckingham's emotion-filled, unique voice. If you thought Fleetwood Mac couldn't sound any better, you haven't heard Buckingham's solo work. He's no one-trick pony. During "I'm So Afraid" he lashes out a traditional distorted guitar solo. Not only does he have the talent of finger picking mastered, but he can thrash a guitar better than most current rock stars.

Throughout the show, Buckingham shares personal experiences with the audience. He describes his two-sided career as a couple of machines - Fleetwood Mac is big machine - one that draws more attention and functions on a higher level, brings in more money - and his solo career is another machine. This much smaller one is made possible by the income from the big machine. From his solo career is comes his creativity and experimentation. If Fleetwood Mac is an easily accessible Hollywood blockbuster, his solo career is a small, hearty indie film - but he knows that each is equally as important as the other, both being necessary for the other to exist.

'Songs from the Small Machine' features tracks from both Fleetwood Mac and his solo career. The show opens with acoustic performances of five of his best songs, after which his band joins him on stage for 13 more tracks. The encore is concluded with Buckingham performing one last acoustic song. The setlist is as follows: "Shut us Down," "Go Insane," "Trouble," "Never Going Back Again," "Big Love," "Under the Skin," "All my Sorrows," "In Our Own Time," "Illumination," "Second Hand News," "Tusk," "Stars are Crazy," "End of Time," "That's the Way Love Goes," "I'm So Afraid," "Go Your Own Way," "Turn it On," "Treason" and "Seeds We Sow."

Before Maroon 5 blew up with their debut album, they were constantly touring. I coincidentally saw them open up for other bands about five times in a 12-month period. At the last of those shows, lead singer Adam Levine said they were "tired of playing the same damn songs every night." Unlike Levine, Buckingham's face shows that he still enjoys playing "Go Your Own Way" just as much now as did when the song was first released 35 years ago. He's grateful for both of his co-existing careers and is really in the business for the music.

As if his music wasn't a strong enough draw, knowing Buckingham's views on music and songwriting (which are revealed in this disc's special feature interview) makes him a musician well worth listening to.

The Blu-ray: Vital Disc Stats

'Songs from the Small Machine' arrives on a Region A locked BD-50 in a standard blue keepcase. Inside is a small 8-page booklet with photos from the concert. Printed on the back of the cover art insert and visible through the blue case is a wide shot of the band on stage during the performance. The only thing that plays before the main menu is forced vanity reel for Eagle Vision Entertainment.

'Songs from the Small Machine' hits Blu-ray with a 1080i/AVC MPEG-4 transfer in a 1.78:1 aspect ratio. Being a fan of Lindsey Buckingham's music, I wish I could tell you this was a demo-worthy disc, but it's not.

It's noticeable from the opening sequence that whenever there's a long-shot, detail is almost completely lost. In fact, the long shots are pretty much the way your eyes would see the concert if you were sitting in the nosebleeds - the band looks like bright, washed-out featureless personages on stage. Not a single facial detail is distinguishable. But the opposite can be said for close-ups. Whenever the camera is right on Buckingham or one of his players, the screen is filled with an immense amount of sharp detail. You'll see the gel that holds Buckingham's Art Garfunkel-esque hair straight up, the texture of his black leather coat and even the exact moment that his forehead begins to bead up with sweat (it's during "Big Love").

Noise usually appears in the long shots between songs as the stage light dim and the theater darkens. Throughout the entire concert, dead pixels will catch your eye during zooming or panning shots.

Black levels are decent, as are delineated shadows - but again, when the cameras are far from the stage, the great details are lost. The color of the ever-changing stage lights are beautifully saturated, but suffer from banding and artifacting - specifically when reds and blues flash on the backstage scrim during "I'm So Afraid."

The Audio: Rating the Sound

Three listening options are presented for 'Songs from the Small Machine:' LPCM Stereo, Dolby Digital 4.0 and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. Both the LPCM and Dolby setting are decent, but if you have a large sound system, use the Master Audio. The first two are too quiet, but the Master Audio is thick, loud and full of detail.

Much like my opinion on good music, this Master Audio needs to be heard over and over again to pick up on everything it has to offer. With good music, you can hear something new each time you listen to it. The same goes for this Blu-ray. From the get-go I was impressed by details within the audio - the slapping of Buckingham's fingers on his guitar, the vibrations of the strings as plucked, even annoying hollers from "that guy" in the audience who yells out, "Oh, yeah!" just as a song ends in silence.

The mix of music itself is nearly perfect, constantly using all channels to place you in the venue. When the band joins Buckingham on stage, the guitars are so well in sync that it sounds like you're hearing one space-filling 12-string guitar instead of two standard 6-string guitars. Some bands have to use synthesizers to fill the space, but not Buckingham. Even while playing solo there's still an overwhelming amount of musical activity filling the air.

Beware that Buckingham frequently plays with the use of volume effects on his guitar. This is no error of the Blu-ray. As his guitar swells back and forth from loud to silent, it's no problem of the disc nor your stereo.

As Buckingham speaks to the audience between songs, his vocal track drops much lower than that of the music played before it. Once the music resumes, the volume is back to normal. The only mid-music problems that come from the mixing are found near the end of the show. As the band wraps up an amazing version of "I'm So Afraid," the post-song audience cheers suddenly turn on in full volume through the rear speakers. During "Go Your Own Way," the acoustic guitar is played so loud that you only hear Buckingham's electric guitar work during the mid-song and ending solos.

The Supplements: Digging Into the Good Stuff

Interview with Lindsey Buckingham (1080i, 31 min.) – In a crisp presentation, Buckingham opens up and talks about how he got into music, how Fleetwood Mac made it big, his relationship with Stevie Nicks, and the meaning and inspiration of several of his new solo tracks.

HD Bonus Content: Any Exclusive Goodies in There?

There is no extra HD content.

Easter Eggs

No easter eggs reported for 'Lindsey Buckingham: Songs from the Small Machine - Live in L.A.' yet. Found an egg? Please use our tips form to let us know, and we'll credit you with the find.

Final Thoughts

Although it could be better, 'Songs from the Small Machine' is still a fantastic concert Blu-ray. The impressive musical talent of Lindsey Buckingham must be heard live to be fully appreciated. Despite a lack of video quality and a few audio errors, this Blu-ray does a fine job of proving that.

Last edited by elle; 11-08-2011 at 02:53 PM..
Old 11-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default blog review

http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/2011/11....html?spref=tw

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011

DVD: Lindsey Buckingham - Songs From the Small Machine (Live in LA)

American singer/guitarist/composer Lindsey Buckingham has enjoyed a successful career for nearly four decades, both as a member of Fleetwood Mac and as a solo artist. In September of 2011, he released his sixth solo album Seeds We Sow on his own label. In April of 2011, he filmed a concert in support of that album at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills; this month that show has been released on DVD and Blu-ray.

Having the opportunity to review this two-disk package this week, I thought I would share my thoughts with you all.

The show starts out with a five song mini set with just Lindsey and his guitars; I say plural because he switches up which one he is using many times through out the show, getting just the right sound for the right song from each one. This acoustic set includes solo tracks like “Shut Us Down“ (2005), “Trouble” (1981) and “Go Insane” (1984), and Fleetwood Mac tunes “Never Going Back Again” and “Big Love”.

He is then joined on stage with the rest of his band: guitarist/keyboardist Brett Tuggle, guitarist Neale Heywood, and percussionist Walfredo Reyes Jr. The four then take us through the next thirteen tracks that include five tracks from the new album, a couple from earlier solo releases from the 90’s and 2000’s, and three more Fleetwood Mac tracks (“Tusk”, “Second Hand News” and “Go Your Own Way”) thrown in for good measure. The group has a great energy together, which culminates in the monster jam on “I’m So Afraid”. Lindsey has an amazing guitar solo on this one; it brings the house down.

The concert ends as it started, with Lindsey and a guitar with “Seeds We Sow”.

I really liked too how he takes the time between some of the songs to share with the audience. I like that whenever I’ve gone to see shows. It is about the artist trying to establish more of a repartee with the audience. It isn’t just the musicians on stage knocking out a play list.

Songs From the Small Machine not only includes the nineteen-song concert footage but it also comes with an audio CD of all but three of the songs from the recorded show. There is also a thirty minute interview on the DVD with Lindsey in the studio. He talks about his discovery of music as a child, his early years with Stevie Nicks, the formation of Fleetwood Mac and some of their key albums like Rumours and Tusk, the nature of the industry then versus now, his solo career, his musical process, and of course the new album.

For a rocker who is in his early 60's, I have to say that Lindsey Buckingham shows no signs of slowing down. He is still an incredible guitarist as this concert footage clearly shows. When you see someone performing live, you know there is no faking it. He deftly goes from one type of guitar to another, displaying at times such precise skill and control and at other times such raw, rocking power. I am in awe.

Similarly too, he also displays an amazing knack at song writing as well. The new material is wonderful, mature and complex. Hearing his new material makes me appreciate the fact that many of the old guard of musicians (those of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s) still understand the value in the songwriting and composition. It is a true shame that today’s commercial radio does not get that value. These are the artists that are making music that matters, music that needs to be heard by a wider audience.

If you are a fan of Lindsey Buckingham, of classic guitar rock, or of just good music in general, this is a concert DVD to check out. Or better yet, go see him live when he tours to support the new record. You’ll enjoy it. I know I did.

See his website http://www.lindseybuckingham.com for tour dates.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
The Audio: Rating the Sound

Three listening options are presented for 'Songs from the Small Machine:' LPCM Stereo, Dolby Digital 4.0 and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. Both the LPCM and Dolby setting are decent, but if you have a large sound system, use the Master Audio.

More like DTS 4.0, though I've never heard
of that before. I even got up and listened to the
center channel to make sure.

I didn't notice a problem with the Blu ray picture
quality. And now I'm convinced more than ever
that Lindsey's twin is none-other than Cosmo Kramer.
Those close ups on Blu ray... all cragly, crinkly even.

I think the only problem with the DVD/Blu ray is
the song Turn It On. For some reason it's
the only song his voice sounds weak on.

Overall a very good show in 4.0! Or should
I say 4.1? I'm trying Dolby Digital next
time.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/6028...y+Disc+News%29

Lindsey Buckingham: Songs from the Small Machine - Live in L.A. (Blu-ray)
This review is pretty spot on for the blu-ray. Definitely not so great on far shots or during song transitions when the stage is darker. However, when the lights are up and Lindsey is performing, it looks quite good. The audio portion (particularly the DTS-HD track) is where the real fun is.

Not the best HiDef concert I own on blu-ray, but certainly very good.
Old 11-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[Click Here for Lots of Screen Caps]

http://www.blu-raydefinition.com/rev...ay-review.html

Lindsey Buckingham: Songs from the Small Machine — Live in L.A. Blu-ray Review on Blu-Ray Definition Posted November 14th, 2011 by Brendan Surpless

Filmed at an exclusive show at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, CA this past April, Lindsey Buckingham (of Fleetwood Mac) performed tracks from his career as well as selections from his new album Seeds We Sow. Lindsey was joined by his band and delivered quite the impressive range of music. From acoustic selections to guitar picking, from jamming with his bandmates to the classic Fleetwood Mac songs, everything is covered.

Lindsey Buckingham Songs from the Small Machine arrives with a 1:78:1 framed, AVC MPEG-4 encoded transfer. The show itself, as with most concerts, looks great. While the concert does maintain a rather ‘dark’ look with few on stage lighting used during the actual performance, detail is still rock solid (for evidence take a look at the final captured screenshot). Up close shots do showcase accurate contrast levels and flesh tones. There is a bit of grain, but I’d expect that as the show was shot on film. In all reality, the show just has a very natural, pleasing look and feel to it.

As with most Blu-ray concerts I’ve seen, the provided PCM/DTS-HD Master Audio tracks are excellent. I sampled both and found I prefer the DTS-HD Master Audio over PCM as PCM sounded a bit tinier to me. With that said, the track has great atmosphere. Whether it be the background vocals of Buckingham echoing throughout the arena or the cheers from the audience, everything makes you feel as if you’re right there witnessing the event live. Vocals sounded fine via the front channel with no instance of drop out. LFE offers up decent bass mostly occurring the first initial acoustic sets. All in all, a truly fine effort from Eagle Rock.

The supplements are quite thing:

•Interview with Lindsey Buckingham – This is a fairly brief interview with Buckingham. He mostly speaks about going back on tour as well as his new album.
The Definitive Word

Overall: 3.5 stars

If you’re a fan of Buckingham’s music, past or present, this is definitely a worthwhile disc to pick up. Eagle Rock has presented some of the best offerings Buckingham has with fine video and audio.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Forgot to mention that Brett Tuggle is
doing a good Johnish job with the
bass. Especially on Go Your Own Way.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

DVD Verdict Review
http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/li...ghambluray.php

Lindsey Buckingham helped drive Fleetwood Mac to superstardom before pursuing a solo career. His most recent solo album, Seeds We Sow, was released in September 2011; however, he had already been performing many of the songs already. In April 2011, he played at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills; Eagle Rock was there, and so we now have Lindsey Buckingham: Songs from the Small Machine (Blu-ray).

In concert and in the included interview, Lindsey Buckingham appears to have a wonderful perspective on working with Fleetwood Mac versus doing solo work. Fleetwood Mac, the "Big Machine," the more consumer-driven endeavor, is fun, but more importantly, it has given him the freedom to do whatever he wants on his solo works—the small machine.

Rolling Stone once called Buckingham rock music's most underappreciated composer; Songs From the Small Machine gives you a glimpse of why that just might be true. His music has a carefully controlled rawness, both his solo material as well as his work with Fleetwood Mac (which is well represented on the playlist). Damn, but the man can play a guitar. The Seeds We Sow album is essentially about the choices we make—Buckingham talks about karmic debt in the interview—and tracks are, in turn, wistful, playful, or tinged with regret. Buckingham's strength as an artist is that he can do these things without becoming maudlin or descending into melodramatic melancholia. The result is a surprisingly intimate concert; the first four songs feature Buckingham, alone on stage, and he just sucks you in. The concert's tone is considerably lightened by some classic Fleetwood Mac tracks, including "Second Hand News," "Tusk," and an all-out "Go Your Own Way" that has the audience dancing in the aisle. It's a solid concert from a rock legend who refuses to rest on his laurels.

Buckingham is supported by a three-piece band that plays together like a well-oiled (small) machine. The rhythms and harmonies are tight, providing Buckingham with a solid sonic backdrop to work against. It's all captured beautifully. Eagle Rock's ability to generate amazing audio tracks from weak sources is near-legendary. Give them state-of-the-art recording techniques, and about all one can say is Oh, my!. The dynamic levels range from the highs of "Tusk" (in which the band is supported by backing tracks of the USC Trojan Marching Band) to several simply ridiculous bars at the end of "Shut Us Down" where Buckingham's fingers dance across the strings so lightly that a pin drop would have overwhelmed the music. If nothing else, the disc captures Buckingham's guitar artistry for posterity. While there are two surround tracks, the rear channels are pretty much an afterthought; however, it's not as though there's anyone playing at the rear of the theater.

Video is crisp and clear; it's not perfect, but if your screen is big enough you just might be able to convince yourself that you're in the audience, or even on stage. At times the lighting is at odds with the camerawork, resulting in some harsh contrasts, but that's not a fault of the video itself. In fact, the video captures these moments in all their unholy glory, without any of the blurring or flaring that sometimes occurs. There are also some stunning close-ups of Buckingham's fingers on his guitar (an extra on the technical side of recording this concert would be fascinating, particularly if you're a tech crew geek). The only extra is a new 30-minute interview with Buckingham. The first half or so discusses his history with Fleetwood Mac. It's interesting, but there are no revelations; his discussion of the new album is engaging, though.

The Verdict

It's an enjoyable concert, though the introspective nature of much of the playlist might be a hindrance for some. It's a must-own for fans of Buckingham and Fleetwood Mac.

The court finds Eagle Rock not guilty. In addition, the court thanks them for bringing the entire concert to blu-ray, and not just excerpts.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://networkingwitches.com/2011/11/lindsey/

11/29/11 Lindsey Buckingham Songs From The Small Machine Live Concert DVD Giveaway
November 16, 2011
By WinterWitch

I’m a huge Lindsey Buckingham fan. While he is a part of Fleetwood Mac he’s a solo star too. Rock’ n ‘Roll Hall of Famer, Lindsey Buckingham, Songs From The Small Machine is a live DVD from LA and is a rare view of this singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer.

His voice, intricate guitar playing, and compositional prowess is easily recognizable. On November 1st Eagle Rock Entertainment released the DVD, Lindsey Buckingham’s Songs From The Small Machine: Live In L.A., filmed in high definition with DTS Surround-Sound, Dolby Digita. 5.1, and Dolby Digital Stereo at The Saban Theater in Beverly Hills in April 2011.

This two hour 19 song show includes his favorite songs, include such Fleetwood Mac classics as “Go Your Own Way”, “Second Hand News”, “Big Love”, and many more. If you are a Fleetwood Mac or Lindsey Buckingham fan you are going to love this. If you haven’t experienced his work you will instantly became a fan.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Need your suggestions!

Guys and girls, what is one to do when there are two versions i want of this DVD? I want the Blu-Ray, as I bought a player and own no DVDs in Blu-Ray yet, and would love to see a crystal-clear Lindsey rocking out on my new TV in all his sexiness BUT.....then, we get a CD too if we buy the regular DVD?? I know i'm late to the party with this one, but if i'm going to buy it now, which I'm soooo ready to...which version do I get?? Dammit, are you a crazy fan if you buy both? Hahaha.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbiJoy78 View Post
Guys and girls, what is one to do when there are two versions i want of this DVD? I want the Blu-Ray, as I bought a player and own no DVDs in Blu-Ray yet, and would love to see a crystal-clear Lindsey rocking out on my new TV in all his sexiness BUT.....then, we get a CD too if we buy the regular DVD?? I know i'm late to the party with this one, but if i'm going to buy it now, which I'm soooo ready to...which version do I get?? Dammit, are you a crazy fan if you buy both? Hahaha.
You can't deny your eyes the beauty of seeing LB in HD on demand, so the Blu-Ray is a must.
But then again, getting the free CD is definitely a bonus, so then you could have LB in the kitchen, the car, on your iPod, at work, the possibilities are endless.
And you'd, of course, get the DVD to watch on demand as well.
All in all, I'd say get both, crazier things have been done, no doubt.

P.S~ wouldn't an LB Blu-Ray be the perfect 1st Blu-Ray to buy!?

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 11-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
no brainer - follow my example and buy both (well, i bought the itunes version too) - i got DVD+CD at the time i didn't even realize i own a blu-ray player [is there emoticon somewhere that says idiot?] - once i found that out i immediately ordered blu-ray too (need that clarity!)
Old 11-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Call me crazy then

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift View Post
You can't deny your eyes the beauty of seeing LB in HD on demand, so the Blu-Ray is a must.
But then again, getting the free CD is definitely a bonus, so then you could have LB in the kitchen, the car, on your iPod, at work, the possibilities are endless.
And you'd, of course, get the DVD to watch on demand as well.
All in all, I'd say get both, crazier things have been done, no doubt.

P.S~ wouldn't an LB Blu-Ray be the perfect 1st Blu-Ray to buy!?
I think so...it's my first!! And the player should arrive any day now

Quote:
no brainer - follow my example and buy both (well, i bought the itunes version too) - i got DVD+CD at the time i didn't even realize i own a blu-ray player [is there emoticon somewhere that says idiot?] - once i found that out i immediately ordered blu-ray too (need that clarity!)
I did. And I'm glad I did