User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Registered

^
Dodfather! Everyone should enjoy what they enjoy with another consenting adult, obviously.
This was true confessions time. My failings. My hangups, my situation. For me, no way from a woman. I'd never be able to look her in the face again. To me, that's an act between two men, I'd hate it from a woman. I know, messed up.
I also see that as an act between two women, and can't do it. I also don't like an act most gay men like, at least one of the two guys, but don't dislike it with a female in the traditional or 'missionary' sense- it's been so long, I forgot the term!
So, you see, it's not a debate. It's dysfunction. I think. Definitely.
"I" don't get... lead to the part you quoted.
I expect everyone to disagree.
If I could enjoy what I don't enjoy, I would. But I don't, so I can't. Everyone else should!

Last edited by Nikolaj; 12-08-2010 at 10:05 AM..
Old 12-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

My ex-roomate (a guy) (I was not in a relationship with him) didn't like it. He never said why, though.

Last edited by holidayroad; 12-08-2010 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: asked to remove quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've never found the idea appealing myself either really, giving or getting. Sorry guys, nothing below the belt is going in my mouth.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefDumbandBlond View Post
I've never found the idea appealing myself either really, giving or getting. Sorry guys, nothing below the belt is going in my mouth.
Seriously, same here. I thought I was the only one :\
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefDumbandBlond View Post
I ain't putting anything that belongs to a guy in my mouth that's from downstairs. However, if it's from me, well that's another story

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Dodfather
This message has been deleted by Dodfather.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraRhiannon View Post
Seriously, same here. I thought I was the only one :\
Oh I have several women friends, and one ex gf, who just are not into it at all. That's fine with me because I don't "expect" it - you're a complete ass if you do! It's all about personal choice. I have no issues doing it even if I don't get the same treatment back, but again it's not for everyone.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Reading the girls who are younger than me talk about this subject is making me feel like a complete Freak for still being a proud owner of my V card.....lol....*blush*
Old 12-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Reading the girls who are younger than me talk about this subject is making me feel like a complete Freak for still being a proud owner of my V card.....lol....*blush*
I still have my V card too, but i just have a very dirty mind.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 12-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

You DEFINITELY are not a freak, I would know.

I've never actually gone all the way, either....but I said above 'bottom' because I am there when I'm making out with a guy....and I can still say I would never give oral because, well, I just never would.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Guys,

I think I can speak for most memebers of this forum and posters to this thread (please correct me and accept my spologies if this is not the case) when I say that the intention of this thread was not to make anyone feel less than anyone else. No-one is a "freak", has reason to be embarassed, or anything off that nature. Please do not "compare" your own lives and experiences to anything read here in a non-favourable way.

I for one feel that this thread in fact promotes the opposite response. It lets us see that everyone is different and has stories to tell without fear of ridicule.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

I am sorry, Dodfather for the first PM to you. Had a panic attack. Dodfather did nothing wrong. Just because I got all serious, doesn't mean others can't have fun. I mean, I was wrong to freak out. Just as I sent a 2nd PM telling Dodfather I was wrong, he sent me a reply to my first frantic one, very nice, removed his message, which he needn't have done, and now I feel like an idiot. Again.
Have fun. Live and let live. I know I'm a trainwreck! Go for it!
Apologies again, dodfather.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Nikolaj - I sent you another pm but I couldnt get it through because your inbox is full. E-mailed you instead. Al.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I still have mine!! And I'm so damn glad. I've discussed going that far with boyfriends but now, I'm so glad I haven't, they wouldn't have been worth it. It's something more personal to me than it is a lot of the people I interact with on a day to day basis. I care about saving myself for the right boy or girl than most of them do/did.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 12-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
I still have mine!! And I'm so damn glad. I've discussed going that far with boyfriends but now, I'm so glad I haven't, they wouldn't have been worth it. It's something more personal to me than it is a lot of the people I interact with on a day to day basis. I care about saving myself for the right boy or girl than most of them do/did.
Oh man I feel like the only one in our age group on here who still doesnt have it.

I have a lot of respect for people who choose to wait. And I completle agree with you that it's not that personal for most people. It was something very personal for me.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Proud owner of mine too, I'm only 17 but seem to be one of the only people in my year who doesn't want to lose it ASAP...
Closed Thread