User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Lindsey's Incorrect Birth Date

Ok since I am bored and it’s pretty slow around here I figured that I would share this silly story.

The other day one of my male co-workers (who is 4 days older then Stevie by the way) tells me that he saw “that Lindsey guy on TV” I ask what it was that he saw. He tells me that it was some kind of a video and that Stevie was not around and that it did say Lindsey Buckingham on the credits. OK so I ask what LB was doing in the video. He tells me ‘that he was jumping around acting like he knew how to play guitar”. OK I take it with a grain of salt because this guy likes to be a b--- buster.
So the next day he says to me “Trouble” that was the name of the video. Ok so now on to the point of my story. Then he tells me “ hey that dude is older then me”. Right away I knew what he meant so I just laughed and shook my hand in the air and said, “ NO! It’s 1949 NOT 1947! So I told him that LB’s birth date info is incorrect and Oct 3 1949 is the correct date of birth. We had a mock fight over the date every time I would go over there he would say to me “1947” and I would say “1949”. Well today he brings in the ‘bible’, which is a book of who’s who by Billboard. It says 1947 is the year of Lindsey’s birth. I know that a lot of different sources have LB’s date as 1947 and I am just wondering why. I would hope that Billboard would have more accurate information. It is very frustrating to see incorrect info taken as law.
This past summer I saw a calendar card for Oct 3rd and Lindsey was listed as a famous birthday but he was listed as Lindsay Buckingham born Oct 3rd 1947! I was happy to see Lindsey recognized but please have the right information!
I just figured that I would share my “Lindsey incorrect birth date” story with you.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Angry Stoopid people!

That's almost as frustrating as LindsAy.
Old 11-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I remember the AHI benefit in 2000. America West Arena had an ad for "Stevie Nicks and Friends" on their scrolling marque for weeks. It listed the names of the friends and he was listed as Lindsay Buckingham. You'd think Stevie would have made sure in her hometown they'd spell her ol friend's name right. It was her show. Cripes!
Old 11-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Damn, its 1949!!! Which means he's still just a young dude....

I hate it when people get **** wrong!