User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-06-2018, 03:01 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
I've had sone great times in some pretty mundane places.
By all means then, bring a solid pillow and hit it up
Old 11-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Do you have any other hobbies?
Says the person who has posted 62 times since Oct 20th. I would’ve gone further but I got bored.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Oh please. Sure I've never built a $20 million spec house but doing that with your own funds only portends that you may be foolish and naive when it comes to that sort of thing. It's extremely risky and reinforces the few opinions of her that I have. Same with the horse farm... crazy expensive, highly speculative and you can lose your shorts in a New York minute in that business. I think maybe some folks should take a long, hard look at the way this chick spends Lindsey's money. Oh that's right it's California and therefore "theirs." Hey as long as he's happy right?
I'm really confused why any of that bothers you. Surely if Lindsey wants to fund those things that's his prerogative?

You also seem to hate when Kristin supports Lindsey on social media but wouldn't it be weird if she didn't?

I get why you have a problem with Lindsey but I truly don't understand why you are always making digs about his wife. I imagine she's pretty similar to a lot of rock star wives (or husbands) tbh.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
I'm really confused why any of that bothers you. Surely if Lindsey wants to fund those things that's his prerogative?

You also seem to hate when Kristin supports Lindsey on social media but wouldn't it be weird if she didn't?

I get why you have a problem with Lindsey but I truly don't understand why you are always making digs about his wife. I imagine she's pretty similar to a lot of rock star wives (or husbands) tbh.
I don't know the woman. Having said that I actually met her years ago at Lindsey's Soundstage in Chicago. I really don't have any takeaway from that. She was polite. Her parents were there. I admire her support for Lindsey. I don't think she should be getting involved in the band's business. I actually don't even really have a problem with Lindsey. I still listen to his music. What I don't like is how very one sided this whole thing is. The band can't talk and she's running around throwing digs on social media. I'm hurt for them. None of it is good for the band or Lindsey. It's somewhat hilarious to me watching people kiss her a$$ on social media. Her comments to Rolling Stone were a head scratcher. The risky investments certainly raised my eyebrows. By all accounts Lindsey eschews all that glitters. Suddenly at the age of nearly 70 he's going for the high risk/reward ventures. It's strange to me.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Not so blah after all...

Dancing Fleetwood Mac fan bruised, blames police
A woman who was forcibly removed from the Fleetwood Mac concert at the Canadian Tire Centre last Saturday — for dancing, she says — says she was injured in the incident and is consulting a lawyer.

Annie Phaneuf has posted photos of her bruised face and arms on Facebook. And a spectator from a few seats behind her added video that has been viewed 16,000 times as of Thursday noon, appearing to show two police officers struggling with her.

Phaneuf says that until she talks to a lawyer, she doesn’t want to discuss the details.

Facebook, however, already has much of her story online.

Phaneuf is a Fleetwood Mac fan. She went to the concert with her son, who is 14, and daughter, 12. She writes that the police “just suddenly grabbed me from the first seat next to the ailes (sic) and threw me head first agains(t) the boards.. this is where this footage starts, where I am now being jumped by the two cops, getting me off the floor and my face is pouring blood from a bloody nose, and laceration over my L eye from the board head bashing.. watching this video breaks my heart as I can see how shaken my children are, especially my poor darlin little girl..

“Both my children are traumatized, and so confused by the polices’ behaviour, they feel unsafe and lost faith in our police force..they were kept away from me for 1.5 hrs… cruelty ! All this why, because I was dancing at a concert ?!!”
Ottawa police said they are “reaching out to her” but can’t find any record of her filing a complaint about the incident, and had not yet reached her by Thursday.

Another fan, identified on Facebook as Danny Balleani, posted this account: “Last night at the Fleetwood Mac show in Ottawa, a woman was dancing next to her seat and was told by the security guard to not dance near the aisle. After a few slow songs she got up to dance again when two cops ran up to forcibly handcuff her and drag her away while her kids started crying and begging to let go of their mom. SHE WAS DANCING. AT A CONCERT.”

Balleani is the person who posted the video. He says he has never met Phaneuf.

Phaneuf said Thursday she is “flabbergasted by the reaction this is getting.

“It’s all over Facebook,” she said. A Twitter user shared the original story Wednesday evening and from there it spread fast.

“It’s out of my hands right now. It’s going crazy so I wanted to speak to a lawyer before I speak to anyone else.”

She is hoping the attention will help her find a witness, in particular the woman who took care of her children after she was taken away.

And she has repeatedly asked Facebook members to share the video in the hope of finding more witnesses.

Management of the Canadian Tire Centre has not responded to a request for information.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsitopen View Post
By all means then, bring a solid pillow and hit it up
Yeah, no. I can get my fair share of police brutality and violence right here in the USA, no passport required.