Ledgie

Default Another Denver Review

My Denver review with pics! Enjoy!
James

http://thestevienickschain.homestead...verReview.html
Old 07-13-2004, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Glad ya...

had a great time at the show James...Thanks for the review.

Brian j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 07-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Interesting Review, James. Glad you had a good time, and that you guys got so much Lindsey Love. What you said about Stevie, and the fight, and her ignoring your section and seeming snobbish - she was kind of like that at my Concord concert, too, and i was suprised as well. I think she sort of plans her "looking" to play better to the camera and what the people out further see. At least I hope that's what she's doing. It makes it refreshing that Lindsey is so involved with the front rows, doesn't it? Anyway, thanks - I met Ledgies at mine too, and it does make it more wonderful
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 07-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Ledgie

I was really afraid of posting the snobbish Stevie part, I kinda sugar coated it too. It was weird and if Linds hadn't have been there, I would have been extremely dissapointed! If it did though, like you said, we still had our friends to make the evening fun! One of the highlights from the night was the look on Laurens face and everyone elses down there. It was just priceless to see people so happy!

James
Old 07-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

James,
I had no idea about that fight and that Stevie ignored your side - OMG! That's horrible! I am so sorry :-( We looked down at you guys a few times and tried to wave but you guys were staring up at Stevie (so I assumed it was still incredible as your review stated!). It was neat to see everyone enjoying themselves huh?

Your tshirts were incredible - you should market those!

Isn't Lindsey the best? I tell ya - from the first show I saw him in 1997 he's that way with his fans and I love that about him. He makes you feel a part of the show, not that you are just a spectator.

I got my BN album framed - waiting for Seth (not Echo!) my husband to hang it- I laughed so hard at that part of your review cause my husband said no one would probably remember his name - LOL!

Let me say again you and Jessie are the sweetest and I am glad we got to meet!!!!

Thanks for your review - it was wonderful!
Lauren
Old 07-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

James. I am sorry about Stevie not interacting with you and the other fans at the show. She doesn't do it that much anyway. Lindsey on the other hand is the opposite. You are right when you say that he cares about his fans because he really does. He is the reason that I go to so many shows.

I am sorry that I could not meet up with anyone before the show. I got to the venue kind of late to really meet anyone there, too. I will post my story later on.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Ledgie

That's OK, every one tells me she is different on her solo tours, which I have not seen, but am hopefull. Dinner was fun, its too bad you missed it, but heard you got some seats through a radio station? How did that pan out?????
Old 07-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulDrifter21
That's OK, every one tells me she is different on her solo tours, which I have not seen, but am hopefull. Dinner was fun, its too bad you missed it, but heard you got some seats through a radio station? How did that pan out?????

She really is, much more interaction with fans at solo shows.

Nice review & great pics too!

Paula
Old 07-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi James,

It was great meeting you and Jessi Sunday night. It was so cool to my left and see you guys enjoying yourselves up front as much as we were!

You're right about Lindsey... he's great to the fans! It seems he goes out of his way to at least make eye contact with everyone. I was so mesmerized by him, I barely paid any attention to the rest of the band!

I've only been to two shows before, and have never been that close to the stage before Sunday, so I don't really know how Stevie usually interacts with the fans. I've heard she never really makes eye contact, etc. But she did seem particularly standoffish during this show. Lauren and I heard from a fan about the food poisoning before the show. If it's true, that might explain why she appeared in a particularly foul mood during the show. She really did look sick, especially early on. We were glad to be on Lindsey's side because we were afraid she might hurl on us! LOL

I can totally relate to the excitement you guys felt. I was on such a high during and after the show! I was thrilled to be so close to Lindsey and to get attention from him, as well as get my picture signed by Lindsey. Like you, I was in awe and couldn't believe I was actually that close! It was surreal... it took me quite a while to stop shaking from the excitement!

Like you said, it's great to meet other fans. Everyone was great, and it was so nice to meet others who could relate to my excitement!

- Mary (the one with too many tickets!)