User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
Buuut you're a dude - that problem isn't nearly as frustrating as it is for the ladies..I mean you can whip it out anywhere....and well I am sure that men have as I've seen many a yellow liquid-filled bottle dotting the side of the road
I really feel sorry for women at sporting events. The line to the womens ****ter is always 100 miles long.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I really feel sorry for women at sporting events. The line to the womens ****ter is always 100 miles long.
Yeah - and it's no treat. I wonder what the hell women DO in public restrooms - I mean good God - how a woman can get urine to do the things women get it to do....it's amazing...and disgusting.

I hate public restrooms.....
Old 10-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
The line to the womens ****ter is always 100 miles long.
You should write poetry.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah - and it's no treat. I wonder what the hell women DO in public restrooms - I mean good God - how a woman can get urine to do the things women get it to do....it's amazing...and disgusting.

I hate public restrooms.....
Not to get too gross, but I went into a gas station restroom the oter day, and there was you know what all over the toilet seat.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Not to get too gross, but I went into a gas station restroom the oter day, and there was you know what all over the toilet seat.
Dude - I worked at a homeless shelter in Phoenix - in the middle of summer- NOTHING can gross me out

I remember this one time we went in at the end of the day to clean the bathroom - and dear God. There was vomit/****/urine/undidentified matter EVERYWHERE. The walls, the sink, the toilet. I wretch just remembering it.

So really I guess I shouldn't complain about public toilets - the homeless have it way worse...their bathrooms are nuclear zones.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Dude - I worked at a homeless shelter in Phoenix - in the middle of summer- NOTHING can gross me out

I remember this one time we went in at the end of the day to clean the bathroom - and dear God. There was vomit/****/urine/undidentified matter EVERYWHERE. The walls, the sink, the toilet. I wretch just remembering it.

So really I guess I shouldn't complain about public toilets - the homeless have it way worse...their bathrooms are nuclear zones.
Unidentified matter huh? Ya shouldve brought in the black light.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Unidentified matter huh? Ya shouldve brought in the black light.
We were too busy covering our bodies with latex in order to avoid coming into contact with said contents of the bathroom. But oh the smell. That never really leaves ya! Luckily that was a worst case scenario -the bathrooms weren't THAT wrecked on a daily basis - but still never a place you'd want to take a magazine and chill.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We were too busy covering our bodies with latex in order to avoid coming into contact with said contents of the bathroom. But oh the smell. That never really leaves ya! Luckily that was a worst case scenario -the bathrooms weren't THAT wrecked on a daily basis - but still never a place you'd want to take a magazine and chill.
I'm guessing you werent paid too well for that job either?
Old 10-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm guessing you werent paid too well for that job either?
Just free dinner every night (we ate the leftovers from that night's homeless feeding). But it was an amazing experience, one I hope to do again...I've really let my work with the homeless slide in the last several years, but have been thinking about starting up again. It's an issue I feel strongly about.

Anyway - I got paid nothing..in fact I paid to go on that trip lol - but the folks who live and work the place permanently - I think they get $100 a month plus free housing, food and toiletries.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking When I was a young...

Quote:
Buuut you're a dude - that problem isn't nearly as frustrating as it is for the ladies..I mean you can whip it out anywhere....and well I am sure that men have as I've seen many a yellow liquid-filled bottle dotting the side of the road
kid I remember my Mom asking my Dad to stop to use the restroom on a out of state trip, but Dad wasnt about to stop so he told Mom to "hang it out the window"...And that was what she did

Being from a family of smart-asses has its moments!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Okay, usually I find LOTS of things frustrating but my pick of the week would be people who say things like: "I don't think it's gonna last" or "yeah right" when you tell them that you just gave up smoking and you 're happy&proud about it.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

'kay, my frustration of the day would be epilepsy, hrmbl. Had a ****ty night with lots of mini-seizures that kept me up until two. Today feeling a bit iffy, but there's a lot of things I want to do with my free afternoon. And I know I should get some rest, instead of running from here to there, because that'll make it worse.
Well, it'll pass, health's been pretty good last summer so I don't worry about it too much.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Frustrating:

My upstairs neighbors got a puppy - a Bassett Hound - they throw it on the porch and just let it bark and bark and bark - I've seen no sign that they're training it to shut the f**k up.

Aaaand...as if that's not bad enough - my next door neighbor thinks it's hilarious to walk her dog RIGHT under the balcony - so the Bassett Hounds goes ape ****. And she thinks it's ever so amusing....

Also - she likes to stand right in front of my patio doors and just chat - on her phone....LOUD. It's pissing me off - stand in front of your own damn apartment.

AND she smokes - but not IN her apartment - she'd rather stink up my apartment - I can't even have my windows open anymore

I don't think I'm cut out for apartment living.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Going to watch a TV show you've recorded/Tivo'd & it's not there.

Sitting next to someone on a plane who has bad gas. And covers their mouth when they cough, only to have it blow out the side of their hand & into your face anyway. Repeatedly. Thanks guy.

Being at work on a kickass fall day (sunny & 70) but seeing the forecast for the upcoming long weekend you've taken off (rain, daytime highs in the 50's, wet snow at night.)
Old 10-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

When you have plans to do something and the person going with you throws a monkey wrench into the plans (i.e. disregard to how we are getting there and being on time) I am in a foul mood right at the moment.

Selfish people who think the world revolves around them!

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009