The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yikes. Someone got online unsupervised. I just want to say not a **** was given about your entire ramblefest because...it made no sense. Big words doesn't mean you're smarter.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 10-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedoikie View Post
This is common behavior for a whiny crybaby that's incompetent that doesn't get his way so he choses to ignore words like 'not defamatory' (look it up son, it's not derogatory) as well as the writing on the wall, but the fact you can't see it when the writing IS on the wall would suggest other things.

It's also interesting to read/listen the little bit that people do self project. I'll bet a benjamin you're a pathological liar and gossip quite a bit and usually have no warrant or basis for your bs and will act like you know what you are talking about because you've delusioned yourself thinking you are smarter than everyone, when most know the opposite is true; you spend your time misinforming folks rather than learning stuff. why spend your time being a yuk and needy whiny as well as incompetent (observational) Who said anything about a chapter? Do you usually make things up as you go? want to bet that benjamin? Stop cryin' it's time to pull that fat head of yours out your.....you can cry all you want it won't change anything, take care and you can read it in the book *also do you have enablers around you*?
just like other response re: silver springs, meds, my undergrad is in psych(and prelaw) but I know silver springs most likely suffers from bipolar 1, and possibly others pdos. Either way, this information bothers you all because there's truth to it, and you know if it's vague, it's bad. Sometimes you have to accept and understand that yes, the fit will certainly hit the shan.

oh and mikee, keep your envy in check, nay saying will get you nowhere, but you already know that. My word counts It'll be a #1 and you won't be able to miss it yay!

Lindsey and his enablers whom are quite threatened...shoud be. intersting how so quick to enable and disregard stuff and not even allow it, like shining a flashlight at the amish! AWE! muahahaha!

put that in your ilovelindseyeventhoughhe'sa****hole pipe and smoke it! I guess you know it's already true, look how threatened and mean you chose to be, you already made him guilty and I've not even said what he did!

here listen to some cool music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF_9Z2cDAE4

I will end this with a mieu mieu and seriously, can you folks get a little enlightened, I can tell most are drags anywhere you go. Why be a drain or parasitic on lovely people? Bottom line you have the ability to think but you'd rather not and pretend you are getting bashed, when that is not reality, THROW THE STONES; fortunately this alpha will eat you, which is good, I'm hungry shame on you for being petty

I'm not your son. And for all your pontificating you're missing one thing that a psych grad should have... compassion for people. You can't act like a human being (or an adult) so you're going to be treated accordingly. Goodbye.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I'm not your son. And for all your pontificating you're missing one thing that a psych grad should have... compassion for people. You can't act like a human being (or an adult) so you're going to be treated accordingly. Goodbye.
So are they banned?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

That's what happens to trolls.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
That's what happens to trolls.
Thank you.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedoikie View Post
I knew Ms. Caspari fairly well.... First to the blind folk, she's actually quite a bit younger than lindsey, she was going to ucla when they met where he was in his 30s.
Not meaning to create a big to-do , but okiedoikie is right about one thing, Cheri Caspari, definitely does not look older than Lindsey. She kindda reminds me of Bruce Springsteen's first wife, Julianne Phillips, who was also an aspiring actress.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal
Old 04-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Cheetah Girls??
Kicking for relevancy.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
Kicking for relevancy.

Oh my word. Seriously head-scratching over here at the "relevancy" of an erstwhile brief gf of 35 or 40 years ago to getting fired right before retirement.

Just...

Old 04-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post

Oh my word. Seriously head-scratching over here at the "relevancy" of an erstwhile brief gf of 35 or 40 years ago to getting fired right before retirement.

Just...
The "relevancy" is Stevie's eternal jealousy over Lindsey's girlfriends/female coworkers. Remember Tango in the Night recording at Lindsey's house with Cheri there? And Stevie talking about how awkward it was? More like she was jealous.

Yeah, her moods brought us where we are now.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post

Just...
Their relationship allegedly met its end when she was seriously injured in a car accident at which Lindsey was drunk behind the wheel. Relevancy? There's a lot of things people don't know. He is not a saint.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
The "relevancy" is Stevie's eternal jealousy over Lindsey's girlfriends/female coworkers. Remember Tango in the Night recording at Lindsey's house with Cheri there? And Stevie talking about how awkward it was? More like she was jealous.

Yeah, her moods brought us where we are now.
Please see my post below. But do keep going. You are making my case for me.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Their relationship allegedly met its end when she was seriously injured in a car accident at which Lindsey was drunk behind the wheel. Relevancy? There's a lot of things people don't know. He is not a saint.
I had never heard this before. When did this supposedly happen? Is this something Cheri Caspari claimed, or is there some other acknowledgement this happened?
Old 04-19-2018, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Please see my post below. But do keep going. You are making my case for me.
What case? Stevie, is that you?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 04-19-2018, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Everybody knows that! So? There are so many things about Stevie, Christine, Mick and John everybody knows about but prefer to not talk about it. Because is not our business.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Everybody knows that! So? There are so many things about Stevie, Christine, Mick and John everybody knows about but prefer to not talk about it. Because is not our business.
Not to talk about? Oh no everyone here pretty much takes her over the coals for every little thing. He has a pattern with women. And no not everyone knows this. But you are right. It’s not our business. Just like it’s not our business with Stevie or the rest. Double standard much?
Old 04-19-2018, 03:24 PM
button-lip
This message has been deleted by button-lip. Reason: trolls everywhere!