User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
i've been friends with dee for a while, so whatever. also, don't you think it's in bad taste to reveal stuff that dee allegedly told you in PM?
I didnt say anything about a PM did I?
Old 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Carrie, obviously you pollute everyone. I think you need to be banned.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl View Post
I didnt say anything about a PM did I?
so she complained on the boards about me and others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Carrie, obviously you pollute everyone. I think you need to be banned.
been there, done that.
Addicted Ledgie

yeah well this cartoon's giving me a headache though!
Who's siding with who, who's paranoid and who's pm-ing.. on nooz, I lost track again...
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
There's been a distinct change in Deanna since you and she bonded. Im not saying its a good/bad/corrupt thing. Im just saying that before her friendship with you, she had plenty of complaints about the regulars on the board. Amber in particular but others too. Enough for her to have left at least once and consider leaving a few other times.
Um, no. There's been no change Mary. When did we "bond"? We have always been friends....which is why I constantly would argue when you'd accuse her of being "Amber's cronie" But you never believed me....remember when you thought Fur Elise had something to do with Amber? Guess what...completely and totally wrong on that one too (to a hilarious degree)....so you're not always right about these things...

The only change is I started speaking my mind more strongly and being a little grumpier on The Ledge. It has nothing to do with Carrie. You're so off-base it's not even funny.

And it IS ****ty to bring up stuff I allegedly said via PM...but I seriously don't recall saying anything about Paula or Carrie...so please forward them...I've met Paula in person..and can't even think of a time when I've thought ill of her...
Old 04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
so she complained on the boards about me and others?

been there, done that.
Yes Carrie, don't you remember my "I hate Paula and Carrie" thread? It was a hoot. Oh wait, I think it got closed when I posted that picture of you and Paula doing your evil bidding together....something about it being incriminating...
Old 04-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
Um, no. There's been no change Mary. When did we "bond"? We have always been friends....which is why I constantly would argue when you'd accuse her of being "Amber's cronie" But you never believed me....remember when you thought Fur Elise had something to do with Amber? Guess what...completely and totally wrong on that one too (to a hilarious degree)....so you're not always right about these things...

The only change is I started speaking my mind more strongly and being a little grumpier on The Ledge. It has nothing to do with Carrie. You're so off-base it's not even funny.
Hmmm, did I mention any of that publicly? Or......perhaps you've just overstepped a boundary? Yep Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
And it IS ****ty to bring up stuff I allegedly said via PM...but I seriously don't recall saying anything about Paula or Carrie...so please forward them...I've met Paula in person..and can't even think of a time when I've thought ill of her...
sorry, again you got confused: I never mentioned PM's. You were quite PUBLIC with your unhappiness. Perhaps you need to beef up on your Ginko for memory retention.

Last edited by irishgrl; 04-27-2007 at 02:23 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hmmm, did I mention any of that publicly? Or......perhaps you've just overstepped a boundary? Yep Why am I not surprised?
What? What are you even talking about?

Did you mention any of what publicly? You just accused me of bad-mouthing Paula and Carrie (I'm guessing via PM, since I've never done so publicly nor have I via e-mail) which is ****ty. So where is your information coming from if not some private source, which would have to be PM as I have all the e-mails and I never mentioned what you're accusing me of mentioning?

Why are you not suprised? I really have no clue...but it's not the first time in this thread you've made no sense
Old 04-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
sorry, again you got confused: I never mentioned PM's. You were quite PUBLIC with your unhappiness. Perhaps you need to beef up on your Ginko for memory retention.
Yes I was....but not because of Carrie and Paula as you stated. Amber? Well it's no secret I'm not her biggest fan, and she's made it no secret that she "hates me" so

I did leave the Ledge for a bit, Carrie knew about as did several others..I needed a break...it happens...not the first time I'd left and probably not the last

Damn...you're acting about 8 kinds of crazy all because I disagreed with you about Alec Baldwin. But personal fueds are against the Ledge guidlines so either take your beef up with me in PM or swallow it with a bottle of Crown.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Did you mention any of what publicly? You just accused me of bad-mouthing Paula and Carrie (I'm guessing via PM, since I've never done so publicly nor have I via e-mail) which is ****ty. So where is your information coming from if not some private source, which would have to be PM as I have all the e-mails and I never mentioned what you're accusing me of mentioning?

Why are you not suprised? I really have no clue...but it's not the first time in this thread you've made no sense
Poor Deanna. You accuse me of leaking PM's when Ive done no such thing, yet you turn around and blatantly share in public, things Ive PM'd you about.

Yes, since you've brought it up, I was wrong about Fur Elise.
Actually, since Amber doesnt seem to be here much any more, apparently I overestimated her influence. Im not going to embarrass you by discussing YOUR PM's. As I said, my inbox was full long ago and they are all mercifully gone.

As for your assertion that I have a "beef with you" I think you overestimate your importance to ME. I only responded in kind.

Last edited by irishgrl; 04-27-2007 at 02:33 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:

C'mon Dee, we all know about the conspiring that goes on in the background around here. Do not deny what we know to be true!

Wait a minute, none of that really happened. I'm just drunk.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

it says deemanity.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

As for your assertion that I have a "beef with you" I think you overestimate your importance to ME. I only responded in kind.
Oh, you're right. Silly me...clearly you have absolutely no beef with me at all, as the last few pages have evidenced you hardly have even given this a second thought. Well, this sort of thing happens often in a DeannaCentric universe, you know. Again, silly me.

And actually your Fur Elise stuff wasn't from a PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:38 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I want M&Ms dammit
green ones?
Old 04-27-2007, 03:00 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've had plenty of healthy debates with plenty of people, friend and foe alike. As long as Im treated with respect I do the same.
I'm not sure I agree with this, Mary. I have never been anything but kind and respectful to you and you have made snarky comments to me in the past (putting the words "training" in quotes while referring to my education being the most recent). This is just my opinion, but I think that you can become very passionate about certain issues and then take personal offense when someone disagrees with you. I also believe that you are unable to let things go, or even admit that there may be another angle about something other than what you perceive to be true.