Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
Okay... so that made me laugh. But other than that... :/
Well I'm glad I made you laugh...
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
0_o *is disturbed* And I'm not talking about the quilt...

Really guys? Can't we all just get along, please? We're all here becuase we love Fleetwood Mac or something related. Why not look at the similarites instead of the differences!? You guys can fight if you meet in the real world, but for now...

And I'm not trying to be mean... or single anyoen out. So don't bash me, porfavor... I'm just a kid!

~Rhiya

Personally, I think a board where everyone agrees and gets along all the time is really boring. There is nothing wrong with a little heated debate, crude humor and poking fun once in a while.

Seven Wonders was always known as the ~~sunshine and rainbows~~ board but lately this place has kinda felt like that.

Oh, well, just my opinion.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Haaaaaa hahaha see this is why I LOVE this place

Where else could a bunch of people site around and b**** about clear sticky stains all in the name of the one and only Stevie Nicks!

Hahah say what you will, but it's friday and i'm laughing my arse right out of the office today as a result.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

don't take this the wrong way kennation-
but you did exactly what that person wanted you to do - get bent out of shape somebodys mother.

sure it was offensive...just roll your eyes and spend your energy on something else, let the moderators do their job.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustOrphan View Post
Strange - but wonderful - item I found on-line.

The mother of a Stevie/FM fan made a quilt for him using SN/FM concert t-shirts.

Photobucket
I know whose Quilt this is... He is M.S. the Founder of the "Enchanted" message board list... And how dare someone criticize him or his mother for creating something so beautiful as to this Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac ~ Quilt...
My mom does alot of quilting also, and she has taught me how to quilt... and believe me it is most relaxing to quilt in these Days of Drama everywhere...
I have been wondering for years what to do with my fading Mac and Stevie t-shirts...

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 02-09-2009, 01:52 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miragex69x View Post
Kennation are you straight, as in hetrosexual? You seem uptight, maybe you need a nice adult toy from your local Adult Novelty Store. I think it will loosen you up and make you happy!

Then PLEASE come back to the board and lecture us all how lucky we are to hear all of the Rumors material again on this Unleashed Tour! I really think you need a job as a spokesperson or public relations manager for the band!
Miragex69: You should take a break and stop this thread...
Old 02-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWaterPoet View Post
I know whose Quilt this is... He is M.S. the Founder of the "Enchanted" message board list... And how dare someone criticize him or his mother for creating something so beautiful as to this Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac ~ Quilt...
My mom does alot of quilting also, and she has taught me how to quilt... and believe me it is most relaxing to quilt in these Days of Drama everywhere...
I have been wondering for years what to do with my fading Mac and Stevie t-shirts...

Donnie Wayne ~
Well I was going to say that no-one was actually criticizing the quilt, we were just making jokes more based on the sleeping with Stevie Nicks theme. There are still many guys out there who think Stevie is pretty hot including me (even if she is 26 years older than me).

However given the posts that followed yours I'm thinking that if there wasn't any criticizing before there probably has been plenty by now...
Old 02-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
Well I was going to say that no-one was actually criticizing the quilt, we were just making jokes more based on the sleeping with Stevie Nicks theme. There are still many guys out there who think Stevie is pretty hot including me (even if she is 26 years older than me).
Hey, not just the guys!

Fleetwood Mac - Glendale, Arizona - 5/24/09 ♥
Fleetwood Mac - Oberhausen, Germany - 10/12/09 ♥