The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac: Homosexual Sodomites?

Note: I know Jeremy Spencer (allegedly) wrote this, but his accusations have more to do with the Rumours line up than the pre-Rumours line up.

I was reading about Jeremy Spencer and found something he wrote for The Family/Children of God. It basically says that rock and roll is evil, etc., but also that some members of Fleetwood Mac were "sodomites." Apparently Barry Gibb, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Brian Epstien are sodomites, too. Oh yeah, ABBA is evil. This was written sometime in the 1990s and was found on xfamily.org

The following paragraphs taken from this Family newsletter accuses Mick and Peter of sleeping together, that "Lindsay" (he confuses Lindsey and Stevie) was a witch, the success of songs like Black Magic Woman and Albatross are due to the Devil, Fleetwood Mac is evil.

"I encountered one of the most shocking examples of gross Sodomy when I was in Fleetwood Mac. Mick Fleetwood's wife & the woman who was George Harrison's wife at that time were sisters. (George Harrison was the guitarist of the Beatles.) Often these sisters would go together to the big parties that the Beatles threw. One morning while I was talking to Mick, his wife came into the room & was bragging about the party she had gone to the night before & how groovy it was & said that Eric & Paul & George were having a "scene" on the couch. (A "scene" meant having sex together.) That meant that Eric Clapton, George Harrison & Paul McCartney (famous rock singers) were having a homosexual threesome on the couch! I was shocked! I looked at Mick Fleetwood & he said, "What's wrong with you? What's the matter with you?" I said, "That's disgusting! I don't think that's right!" He said, "Come on! I wouldn't mind having a 'scene' with Eric, George & Paul!"

"Around that time Sodomy started creeping in more between the members of Fleetwood Mac. I would sometimes find Mick Fleetwood in bed with Peter Green, the leader of Fleetwood Mac. The way they would talk amongst themselves about other men was disgusting to hear. They would comment on some man's body & say, "Oh, he's cute. I wouldn't mind blah, blah, blah...", like normal System men would talk between themselves about women."

"Peter Green was fascinated with the Devil and hung around with witches."

"The rising success of Fleetwood Mac in 1976, about five years after I left them, came when they signed up with a couple, Stevie Nicks & Lindsay Buckingham. Lindsay Buckingham was a confirmed witch from Phoenix, Arizona where the headquarters of a witch coven is located. She goes there on occasion & apparently performs miracles, like making it rain. She's playing around with the power of the Devil! She paid the Devil his due with the biggest song on their first album, "Rhiannon", which was the name of a very famous witch from Wales. She also named her songwriting company "Welsh Witch Music". So there's the secret of their success!"

"I saw Peter Green a few years later in Los Angeles. -- He had been imprisoned for beating up his wife."

"The last time I talked to people who knew Peter Green, they told me that now his fingernails are two inches long, he doesn't wash and sometimes crawls around on his hands and knees like Nebuchadnezzar did."

"The kids nicknamed him (Peter Green) the "Werewolf of Richmond" because he prowls around at night in this horrible state and scares people."

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."

Last edited by Moz; 08-30-2008 at 05:47 PM..
Old 08-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't believe any of it. It was fun to read though.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hilarious! I love how Stevie can make it rain. Some of his facts are correct, so I don't know: was Peter Green really jailed for spousal abuse?
Old 08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh man, this is a must-read. I haven't even finished it, but I love how he says that because Peter Green paid his respects to the Devil with "Black Magic Woman", the Devil rewarded him with a #1 song in "Albatross". And how he is glad he was married or he might have been tempted to be a sodomite too.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Jeremy is (or was) a bit of a nut job. But at least he did a Q&A here.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 08-31-2008, 03:45 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Jeremy is (or was) a bit of a nut job. But at least he did a Q&A here.
Hasn't he also posted on the board, too? I seem to recall he has.

Jeremy, if you're out there, you might want to weigh in on this...
Old 08-31-2008, 06:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Note: I know Jeremy Spencer (allegedly) wrote this, but his accusations have more to do with the Rumours line up than the pre-Rumours line up.

I was reading about Jeremy Spencer and found something he wrote for The Family/Children of God. It basically says that rock and roll is evil, etc., but also that some members of Fleetwood Mac were "sodomites." Apparently Barry Gibb, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Brian Epstien are sodomites, too. Oh yeah, ABBA is evil. This was written sometime in the 1990s and was found on xfamily.org

The following paragraphs taken from this Family newsletter accuses Mick and Peter of sleeping together, that "Lindsay" (he confuses Lindsey and Stevie) was a witch, the success of songs like Black Magic Woman and Albatross are due to the Devil, Fleetwood Mac is evil.

"I encountered one of the most shocking examples of gross Sodomy when I was in Fleetwood Mac. Mick Fleetwood's wife & the woman who was George Harrison's wife at that time were sisters. (George Harrison was the guitarist of the Beatles.) Often these sisters would go together to the big parties that the Beatles threw. One morning while I was talking to Mick, his wife came into the room & was bragging about the party she had gone to the night before & how groovy it was & said that Eric & Paul & George were having a "scene" on the couch. (A "scene" meant having sex together.) That meant that Eric Clapton, George Harrison & Paul McCartney (famous rock singers) were having a homosexual threesome on the couch! I was shocked! I looked at Mick Fleetwood & he said, "What's wrong with you? What's the matter with you?" I said, "That's disgusting! I don't think that's right!" He said, "Come on! I wouldn't mind having a 'scene' with Eric, George & Paul!"

"Around that time Sodomy started creeping in more between the members of Fleetwood Mac. I would sometimes find Mick Fleetwood in bed with Peter Green, the leader of Fleetwood Mac. The way they would talk amongst themselves about other men was disgusting to hear. They would comment on some man's body & say, "Oh, he's cute. I wouldn't mind blah, blah, blah...", like normal System men would talk between themselves about women."

"Peter Green was fascinated with the Devil and hung around with witches."

"The rising success of Fleetwood Mac in 1976, about five years after I left them, came when they signed up with a couple, Stevie Nicks & Lindsay Buckingham. Lindsay Buckingham was a confirmed witch from Phoenix, Arizona where the headquarters of a witch coven is located. She goes there on occasion & apparently performs miracles, like making it rain. She's playing around with the power of the Devil! She paid the Devil his due with the biggest song on their first album, "Rhiannon", which was the name of a very famous witch from Wales. She also named her songwriting company "Welsh Witch Music". So there's the secret of their success!"

"I saw Peter Green a few years later in Los Angeles. -- He had been imprisoned for beating up his wife."

"The last time I talked to people who knew Peter Green, they told me that now his fingernails are two inches long, he doesn't wash and sometimes crawls around on his hands and knees like Nebuchadnezzar did."

"The kids nicknamed him (Peter Green) the "Werewolf of Richmond" because he prowls around at night in this horrible state and scares people."
Yeh totally; cos Lindsay is a SHE from Arizona...
Old 08-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The man who wrote "psychic waste" and "flee" gets a pass from me on any eccentricities.

bummed, here, though that he doesn't think Lindsey was a homosexual sodomite

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

There is also the anti-semitic portions and the casual use of the n-word.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicious knid View Post
There is also the anti-semitic portions and the casual use of the n-word.
I did not read the whole thing, just the quotes above. I don't like reading scary rants. It freaks me out.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
Hasn't he also posted on the board, too? I seem to recall he has.

Jeremy, if you're out there, you might want to weigh in on this...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has. Oh, Jeremy, where are you?

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Old 09-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It scares me that he thinks that homosexuality is disgusting while people in the so called Family abuse kids. I saw a documentary on TV about a kid named David and he killed himself because of what they did to him. He had to have sex with his own sister while his mother was watching.... Spencer, that's disgusting!!!

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced

Last edited by The Catdancer; 09-01-2008 at 10:47 AM..
Old 09-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Based on the allegations on the same website that hosts his essay, Jeremy wasn't just associated with child molesters; he is a child molester himself. He should not be a free man.

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Jeremy_Spencer
Old 09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered

According to his profile, he last logged in to the Ledge yesterday... so there's a good chance he's seen this by now.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
It scares me that he thinks that homosexuality is disgusting while people in the so called Family abuse kids. , that's disgusting!!!
I agree, how can he acuse anyone? he joined Children of GoD! I have watched several bad news about that people abusing kids..