User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickney723 View Post
Wow, does Lindsey request this?? Outrageous!
quite possibly. but if you read through this thread, i think that's what people are trying to figure out, where/who does this come from.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hope Lindsey didn't make that request. As much as I find him extremely attractive, a 64 year old man staring at young women is kinda...
Old 01-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i'm surprised nobody mentioned something about this happening at MGM show on dec 30th. we are talking about a whole brigade marching towards the front of the stage right before lights went down. we looked towards the aisle going to lindsey's mic, and they were standing there, maybe 20 rows of 4-5 girls, somewhere at the level of the 3rd row. it was almost ridiculous to see, like they were getting ready to go to the war or something.
I have made a very conscious decision not to stand on his side of the stage anymore!
The man who was bringing the girls was at both shows in Las Vegas - he is definitely an employee.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebop View Post
I have made a very conscious decision not to stand on his side of the stage anymore!
The man who was bringing the girls was at both shows in Las Vegas - he is definitely an employee.
oh wow, at both shows. yeah, his name is listed in FM live 2013 European tourbook.

i didn't expect they would do that at the by-invite only show too. although i guess they could have been thinking that nobody would go to the stage at that show since it was a NYE party, not really a concert with paying fans.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default New Years!

I do not believe he brought anyone up at the party!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shebop View Post
I do not believe he brought anyone up at the party!
ah thanks for the clarification - when you say both shows you are talking about the show back in May.

Old 01-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default New Years!

Quote:
ah thanks for the clarification - when you say both shows you are talking about the show back in May.
No! I saw him on the 31st - just did not see him bringing anyone up to the stage!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
like they were getting ready to go to the war or something.
That's pretty funny.

Michele
Old 01-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This is getting old. I can see wanting to have people up at the stage but let the fans who actually have floor tickets have first choice.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Did anyone actually see Kristen at the show? I know her and the kids went to see David Copperfield but the show would have been out by 9pm.
If it is Lindsey requesting the young girls while his wife was there he has some pretty big ones.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
i'm surprised nobody mentioned something about this happening at MGM show on dec 30th. we are talking about a whole brigade marching towards the front of the stage right before lights went down. we looked towards the aisle going to lindsey's mic, and they were standing there, maybe 20 rows of 4-5 girls, somewhere at the level of the 3rd row. it was almost ridiculous to see, like they were getting ready to go to the war or something.
I was part of that actually. I don't know who brought all of the girls up, but nine of us were brought up by someone who was not security, but someone with the band. When we got there though, there were already a ton of people - were they brought up too or did they get up and go to the front on their own?
Old 01-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Did anyone actually see Kristen at the show? I know her and the kids went to see David Copperfield but the show would have been out by 9pm.
If it is Lindsey requesting the young girls while his wife was there he has some pretty big ones.
Best line of the day, right there
Old 01-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie3466 View Post
I was part of that actually. I don't know who brought all of the girls up, but nine of us were brought up by someone who was not security, but someone with the band. When we got there though, there were already a ton of people - were they brought up too or did they get up and go to the front on their own?
you must have been brought up later then. which side did you come up through, Lindsey's or Stevie's side aisle?

yes the guy people in this thread mentioned would be with the band. his job description is "venue security".

Old 01-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
This is getting old. I can see wanting to have people up at the stage but let the fans who actually have floor tickets have first choice.
I agree. I have no problem with wanting fresh faces up there, but within reason, and not at others' expense. I have no idea if Lindsey is aware of it, though my guess is that he knows. I doubt he requested it, though. Seems more like SOP for security guys (band's security...not venue's). At MGM there were some stiffs up front, so if a few youngsters weren't brought up, it might not have been as much fun. Again, it's the numbers, and the pushing in front of real fans who paid good money to be up there, that isn't cool.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:14 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
you must have been brought up later then. which side did you come up through, Lindsey's or Stevie's side aisle?

yes the guy people in this thread mentioned would be with the band. his job description is "venue security".
... maybe I was brought up by a different guy because he wasn't venue security? We got brought up through Lindsey's, between section B and A. We waited toward the back of the floor and were brought up there but it looked like a lot of people were brought in from the sides? Idk.