User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post

at the very least, you could title the off-topic stuff in a way that doesn't psyche people out for some actual relative discussion. i'm not saying with the whole "OT" tag or anything.. but BIG NEWS FOR 2007 & 2008 is misleading as hell, and terribly disappointing at 6:30 AM on a saturday..
well li don't believe that any of us who went off topic started this thread - we just kinda rolled where it took us -

Quote:
and as far as getting my panties in a wad.. well, that wouldn't be your business, now, would it? ..
we were jokin around about rockstar underpants thus my "panties in a wad" comment - i really didn't think you were that upset - i was just tying what you said to our off topic stuff - and no it's not my business at all about your panties - was just trying to joke around a little with you - sorry if it came off wrong to you

Quote:
you could at least respect the people who don't spend a lot of time here filtering out the chatter by not labeling "omg lindsay lohan is gonna play stevie" as big lindsey news for 2007/2008. ..
i really don't think it was a respect issue - "ok everybody - lets really muck it up for sarah who doesn't have time to waste like we do"
- and us chit chattin a page or two being silly when a topic has been played out - . . . doesn't make us responsible for the original thread post does it?
i think most of us had realized just after reading the first post of this thread that there was really no new big news at all -
and savage took him to task pretty well i thought.

Quote:
not. cool.
Ouch - if i had ever been cool this would have hurt

Last edited by nix4life; 12-02-2006 at 12:26 PM..
Old 12-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Arrow O T

Quote:
BIG NEWS FOR 2007 & 2008 is misleading as hell, and terribly disappointing at 6:30 AM on a saturday. setting us up for disappointment.. not. cool.
as if this hasn't happened to any number of us at one time or another.