Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default The Say You Will Tour

I know most people thought they milked this tour for too long, but I really miss it now! I want to see Beautiful Child, Sara, Rhiannon, Standback, IKINW, Goodbye Baby, and Red Rover so bad right now! I wish they were going on tour this summer. I really loved this tour soooo much! I was watching Live In Boston today and it just made me more upset thinking I may never hear Beautiful Child live again. That song alone is worth the price of a concert ticket! Anyone else sad that the tour is long gone by now?

I am so mad that I am probably not going to see Stevie in Vegas. Who knows when I may get the chance again? Hopefully she does that thing with Don over the summer.

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 03-16-2005, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No

I'm not sad...I was super blessed to see them 8 times. Lindsey is supposed to be working on that solo album and I'm VERY excited about that and am ready to see him solo for the first time!! *prays hard again* I'm ready for that and then, after everyone's solo stuff....another FM album and tour.

SYW was a terrific tour and I have the most spectacular memories from it, but I'm ready for the next chapter.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I am sad, I am always to busy to travel to catch a concert, So I only saw the mac once on the SYW tour. Oh well, I know I'll see at least one of them again!
Old 03-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
I'm not sad...I was super blessed to see them 8 times. Lindsey is supposed to be working on that solo album and I'm VERY excited about that and am ready to see him solo for the first time!! *prays hard again* I'm ready for that and then, after everyone's solo stuff....another FM album and tour.

SYW was a terrific tour and I have the most spectacular memories from it, but I'm ready for the next chapter.
I saw the tour four times and, like you sad I am ready for the next chapter too. I guess what I am really sad about is not knowing if, when, and how long the next big FM/Stevie thing will be. I am more of a Stevie fan and I guess her next big thing is this Las Vegas thing, which makes me so angry I may not be going.

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 03-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Well..

It may be a little while before FM reforms with Lindsey and Stevie...according to that article that Lis posted about the ORIGINAL lineup wanting to record.

Woah!

Oh, Danny, I wish you were well.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I really enjoyed the SYW tour too but I'm not sad that it's over. Like Christy, I'm ready for something new. I'm going to see Stevie in Vegas and hopefully Lindsey will do something by the end of the year.

Regarding Beautiful Child, I loved hearing it and it was the highlight of the show but I really don't think Stevie should do it again at least not regularly. It's what made the SYW tour special. I hope she does a different, rare song next time instead.
Old 03-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden braid
I really enjoyed the SYW tour too but I'm not sad that it's over. Like Christy, I'm ready for something new. I'm going to see Stevie in Vegas and hopefully Lindsey will do something by the end of the year.

Regarding Beautiful Child, I loved hearing it and it was the highlight of the show but I really don't think Stevie should do it again at least not regularly. It's what made the SYW tour special. I hope she does a different, rare song next time instead.
Like Storms!

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 03-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Senior Ledgie

I'm pumped about Lindsey's upcoming solo album and hopeful tour.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:50 PM
joe

i saw them three times in 2003 (actually 3 times in a week...what can i say...the benefits of living in NY) and once in 2004. So, I'm not necessarily sad. I think I've gotten my fill for now.

I've been listening to SYW at work with headphones the past week and I actually like it more now than when it came out. I can't believe it was 2 years ago already. I'm sort of the type that needs time to appreciate something. It's not that I didn't like SYW but it just sounds better to me for some reason. I really think that both Lindsey and Stevie's songs are very strong. I really don't miss Christine on this. I love her to death but I wasn't concerned that she wasn't there.

I swear they could go on for 20 more years recording music and I will always understand and connect with it.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default SYw

I am sad that one chapter is over but also excited about the future. The tour was fantastic but I am ready for new songs. I am not in the camp that believes we will get a solo album from Lindsey so I do hope the Mac gets back into the studio next year. (like Taku said) I have heard Mick mention before his dream of playing and recording with the original lineup but I do not really think that is very likely eiter. Once Stevie's done her thing this summer, with Henley or without, I think the Mac should get moving.
**If** Lindsey has actually completed a solo album and has some sort of deal, I would LOVE to see him first. However, GoS was 90 percent complete after the Dance and never saw the light of day...there are many articles and his BTM where he tells us his solo album is "coming out". It never did. I feel the same thing is likely to happen again, unfortunately. (so far we have had the first of the year, March, the summer, fall, and now early next year)
So...more MAC asap. (Stevie should put BC to bed and pull out another gem..like Storms)

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey