User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Well keep me posted, because I've just been officially blocked from the group I never knew freedom of speech was such a crime. But then again, in the same sentence that they called me negative, they called me a Jackass. So I don't know what to believe anymore XD.
Dude, you're definitely gonna be sorely missed, they were such genuine people as well :/

LOL, I will, no worries!

I might ask 'Stevie' when she decided it was time to get on facebook, because I thought she didn't do all that stuff?

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 11-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift View Post
Dude, you're definitely gonna be sorely missed, they were such genuine people as well :/

LOL, I will, no worries!

I might ask 'Stevie' when she decided it was time to get on facebook, because I thought she didn't do all that stuff?
The clincher for me was "Mick" reporting Stevie's Father's death. He died years ago. So unless he had a quick reincarnation before being hit by a bus, I very much doubt that information. I've been speaking to somebody on Facebook, and they tell me that they've had run ins with them before, and they found out that it was in fact a woman behind the accounts. I wont mention my "contact" name though, for the sake of their privacy lol. But it's ridiculous how many people have been suckered in. They're so starry eyed they can't see themselves being duped repeatedly.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

watching outnumbered, hilarious show. The kids are brilliant actors.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There's a varmint in my yard that's
pushing his luck.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

BECCA
Everytime i try to open my inbox on here my internet crashes. I'm off speak later mate.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild-heart View Post
BECCA
Everytime i try to open my inbox on here my internet crashes. I'm off speak later mate.
LOLZ, it helps that i luvs this thread so i luvs checking it. alledetimes.
okay mate,
speak to ya later!!

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 11-15-2011, 11:02 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yo Homer, are we the only ones that rock late night?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Tru dat.
Long week of partying on vacation... Home at 8PM tonight, did 2 loads of laundry, then went to work, then partied with my homies for a couple of hours.....
Still got a load in the dryer....I pack 36 hours, into a 24 hour day. That's how I roll.....

"Everyone" is always like, "how do you manage to get all that done?". I strangely still have the energy that I did at 16yo(that is in NO way any kind of drug reference). Hyperactivity can be your lifelong friend.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Tru dat.
Long week of partying on vacation... Home at 8PM tonight, did 2 loads of laundry, then went to work, then partied with my homies for a couple of hours.....
Still got a load in the dryer....I pack 36 hours, into a 24 hour day. That's how I roll.....

"Everyone" is always like, "how do you manage to get all that done?". I strangely still have the energy that I did at 16yo(that is in NO way any kind of drug reference). Hyperactivity can be your lifelong friend.
Damn different time zones. I'm at my desk at work while you guys are partying/sleeping/doing a bit of both...

It's quiet here this morning through so I'm fine to be on here for the moment!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Damn different time zones. I'm at my desk at work while you guys are partying/sleeping/doing a bit of both...

It's quiet here this morning through so I'm fine to be on here for the moment!
I know! I've been folding clothes just now, with a buzz. I price I pay, for the vacations I take. THANK god I'm off tomorrow! Gonna sleep in, then have a date in the evening....

BTW, I ate like a PIG this past week. Gotta lose a couple of lbs for this weekend.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Gonna sleep in, then have a date in the evening....

BTW, I ate like a PIG this past week. Gotta lose a couple of lbs for this weekend.
Hope the date goes well. Haven't had one for too long myself ...(smallest violin, huh? )

Oh I'm all for eating EVERYTHING when you're on holiday. I'm back at the gym after doing that for two weeks in Texas (the food was awesome!) and I think I'll only feel like I've worked it off after Christmas... and all the food that Christmas also involves! Bring it ON!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hope the date goes well. Haven't had one for too long myself ...(smallest violin, huh? )

Oh I'm all for eating EVERYTHING when you're on holiday. I'm back at the gym after doing that for two weeks in Texas (the food was awesome!) and I think I'll only feel like I've worked it off after Christmas... and all the food that Christmas also involves! Bring it ON!
Thanks....it's the same thing I've been bumping into for 2.5 years. Honestly, we both need to pull the plug on it, but neither one of us seems to want to completely stop. I guess rather a casual date, with not much of a relationship, is better than nothing at all...at least we always have a happy ending!

I know. I used to make myself eat a salad for dinner, at least every third night, on vacation, but I've become such a foodie now, that I'm obsessed with trying new restaurants. I had the most amazing BBQ yesterday! Absolutely delicious!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks....it's the same thing I've been bumping into for 2.5 years. Honestly, we both need to pull the plug on it, but neither one of us seems to want to completely stop. I guess rather a casual date, with not much of a relationship, is better than nothing at all...at least we always have a happy ending!

I know. I used to make myself eat a salad for dinner, at least every third night, on vacation, but I've become such a foodie now, that I'm obsessed with trying new restaurants. I had the most amazing BBQ yesterday! Absolutely delicious!!!
To start with.. there are just TOO many childish yet very funny comments to make about the first (bold) part of your post...

I did love all the great BBQ on my holiday. Goode's BBQ in Houston in particular... Hell yeah.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
To start with.. there are just TOO many childish yet very funny comments to make about the first (bold) part of your post...

I did love all the great BBQ on my holiday. Goode's BBQ in Houston in particular... Hell yeah.
Childish comments are my forte! Who could complain about a happy ending?

My friends own a BBQ restaurant in Springfield, TN, and I always stop there on my way home. Seriously, the brisket is positively ORGASMIC. I'm drooling now, just thinking about it!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I hate my job so much, yet I cannot find anything at more than $13 an hour that I would like. Le sigh...