The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation PORTLAND - Sun. 6/30 - Meet?

Is anyone going to the show at the Rose Garden tonight??

My friend and I will be in town around 6PM. We're planning on going to the Speckled Rooster (across the street in the Crown Plaza Hotel) and then checking out the KGON radio party out front afterward.

If anyone would like to meet up and hang out, maybe have a cup of tea, post here or PM me.

This is rushed, but we're super friendly and super excited!

Last edited by Nathan; 06-30-2013 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: To subscribe
Old 06-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

to all going - have a great time guys and please report back!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 07-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Dreams by gurumelody

Sister's of the Moon (1st two minutes of song) by gurumelody

Old 07-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Awesome!! Thank you for the vids. What a show, I'm still floored.

(And thanks for the good vibes and wishes, everyone - we made the pilgrimage in one piece)
Old 07-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Um, so the audience weren't the only ones who got to see a show last night?

RT @tangoalphatango: Girls of all-ages showing Lindsey Buckingham their breasts.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Um, so the audience weren't the only ones who got to see a show last night?

RT @tangoalphatango: Girls of all-ages showing Lindsey Buckingham their breasts.
Yeah I read there were 4 flashers! I wonder if it was a joint effort or in phases. Lol
Old 07-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Yeah I read there were 4 flashers! I wonder if it was a joint effort or in phases. Lol
A coordinated attack? I hope they discussed tactics earlier. 'Not all at the same time - wouldn't want to overwhelm him with our magnificent (or not) cleavage. The show must go on, after all! Oh, and maybe wait to do it when Stevie's backstage or not watching. Heard she can be a bit possessive and territorial... Do we tell him we've 'legal' first so he doesn't get us kicked out?!'
Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Senior Ledgie

Portland has a sizable gay community so who says that they were flashing Lindsey? Or conversely that they were all female? Lol.

I know my friend and I remarked in Detroit about how much energy Lindsey had, more than two of us in our mid-20's combined so I suppose I'm not surprised. Though the mention of "women of all ages" makes me laugh. Maybe it was a coordinated effort and they had a representative from each generation/ decade? Lol. See then its like a statement about the band- they have widespread appeal to people of all ages. Lol. Or maybe that's me. I'd flash to make a statement. :P
Old 07-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
A coordinated attack? I hope they discussed tactics earlier. 'Not all at the same time - wouldn't want to overwhelm him with our magnificent (or not) cleavage. The show must go on, after all! Oh, and maybe wait to do it when Stevie's backstage or not watching. Heard she can be a bit possessive and territorial... Do we tell him we've 'legal' first so he doesn't get us kicked out?!'
or may spur her competitive nature - she's been showing more and more cleavage as the tour has been progressing, for some odd reason.

it's been coming in bigger and bigger waves at him lately - first the guitar thief who was clear she was actually after Lindsey, then "we are legal" girls propositioning, now apparently numerous boob flashers!!

although rumors flew around that there was someone who flashed Lindsey in Columbus already... it all may have started at the first show!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
or may spur her competitive nature - she's been showing more and more cleavage as the tour has been progressing, for some odd reason.

it's been coming in bigger and bigger waves at him lately - first the guitar thief who was clear she was actually after Lindsey, then "we are legal" girls propositioning, now apparently numerous boob flashers!!

although rumors flew around that there was someone who flashed Lindsey in Columbus already... it all may have started at the first show!
So, options. This is serious business.

1) MANY random females are suddenly VERY keen on attempting to gain Lindsey's attention (and more, if you know what I mean) in very bold, brazen ways. Very possible and understandable, to my mind...

2) Lindsey's been masterminding these displays from behind the scenes in order to spur on Stevie's competitive side and get her to show her wares more for his benefit. And also because it doesn't hurt having audience members doing the same...

3) Stevie's been masterminding these displays from behind the scenes in order to make Lindsey think of such things but have no where to turn but her afterwards. See also: she thinks she compares favourably and wants him to admit the same...

Um, yeah, I may have overthought this. In conclusion, YAY FOR BARING THE BOSOM!!! Does that sum it up?
Old 07-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Weren't you in Columbus, Elle??

& LOL at flashers bringing out a competitive cleavage spirit in Stevie! So many potential jokes here, so little time...

Last edited by CADreaming; 07-01-2013 at 08:40 AM..
Old 07-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
So, options. This is serious business.
lol. yeah, i'd say you are seriously overthinking this... if it helps to simplify your thought process, there have been tweets like this one (well, many much more explicit, but we'll keep it pg ) all over the place since the tour started:

@megsnotplural
After seeing Fleetwood Mac tonight, I can confidently say I am very sexually attracted to 63 year old men. #LindseyBuckingham #damnboy

Old 07-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
lol. yeah, i'd say you are seriously overthinking this... if it helps to simplify your thought process, there have been tweets like this one (well, many much more explicit, but we'll keep it pg ) all over the place since the tour started:

@megsnotplural
After seeing Fleetwood Mac tonight, I can confidently say I am very sexually attracted to 63 year old men. #LindseyBuckingham #damnboy
Stevie has probably generated the same type of tweets.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Detroit did score some nice Stevie cleavage. What show is next after Portland? What will Stevie be wearing THEN? Lol.

Gosh, I love this forum. I was afraid to take my jokes too far but nevermind. Lol.

What I wanted to add when I insisted I would flash for a greater purpose, well my greater purpose wouldve been something along the lines of having the words "Stevie, call me!" Written across my chest with my number.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Stevie has probably generated the same type of tweets.
See my above post. But I have a history of going for older women. Though Stevie broke a new record. Should I go tweet that? Lol.

I must be too well behaved. At the show I was at when Stevie walked over to our side of the stage and waved I was jumping up and down (keep in mind I was in the handicap seating for legit purposes but Stevie makes ME feel "young again" lol) and I waved backed and screamed and screamed but I REALLY REALKY wanted to scream "I LOVE YOU STEVIE!" But lost the guts. And didn't hear anyone else do similar. If I'd have known then that people were flashing Lindsey well darn it, I'd have screamed my love for Stevie! But then we can toss out bad jokes about how if you want to appeal to a man you flash him but to a woman you tell her you love her. Lol.