The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Exclamation Wow! Thank you to whoever created You Tube!

Hey, everyone! I'm an old Ledgie who got busy and lost track. I've seen every show, but not followed closely since The Dance. I was down for a bit and decided to check out You Tube...OMG! Okay, I watched songs first, from the first to the last American shows. I WATCHED "Sara" go from Stevie being stand-offish toward Lindsey to being told by Lindsey, "You look HOT!" while looking at her very intensely!!! The smile and hug Stevie gave him in return was stunning to me!!!! Is there something I don't know?
Then there's the video catch of S & L coming back for the encore, he's kissing her hand and biting, slobbering on, IDK what. Her look is telling as she pulls him back to whisper about the interchange being on You Tube later. He shrugs like he doesn't care and she's like, just saying...and there are soooo many more!
I love watching but would hate for his children to see those interchanges. FM has always been an ADULT band delivering adult material. The wife knows the deal but children DON'T! Wonder if there will be an eventual backlash?
Old 07-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Junior Ledgie

There's a video of Lindsey telling Stevie she looks hot?

Old 07-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ooh, interesting links would be great.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Ooh, interesting links would be great.

Here you go!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ruRJXQd1peQ
Old 07-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Senior Ledgie

Pretty hot from where I sit!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyDreamer View Post
Pretty hot from where I sit!
finally someone had the guts to make a separate shipper thread instead of usurping all different threads that had nothing to do with what shippers really seem to want to talk about.

also, a thread that non-shippers who were actually at the specific "shipperdom ground-zero" Jones Beach show can avoid not to spoil all your fun.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 07-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

I need to do some catch up for sure, shipper? I'll go on a learning mission...
Old 07-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
finally someone had the guts to make a separate shipper thread instead of usurping all different threads that had nothing to do with what shippers really seem to want to talk about.

also, a thread that non-shippers who were actually at the specific "shipperdom ground-zero" Jones Beach show can avoid not to spoil all your fun.

Smh.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyDreamer View Post
I need to do some catch up for sure, shipper? I'll go on a learning mission...
Save you the time:

Shippers are those who believe Stevie & Lindsey either are, should be, will be or were involved romantically, specifically in the last 15 years.

The term shipper is used for any fictional or nonfictional couple.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

Haha! Thank you CADreaming! Well, personally, I think people in their position live entirely different lives than we do. You can't act some things out, plan them, yes, but I'm inclined to believe it never really completely ended. I also think that if they want to have something on the side, they will. If Lindsey was my husband and looked at Stevie the way he does in the shot from Sacramento, he'd be dead meat!

Last edited by SillyDreamer; 07-14-2013 at 04:47 PM..
Old 07-14-2013, 08:59 PM
Junior Ledgie

Wow, it definitely looks like he says "you look hot"! And I don't think he was referring to the weather!

Shipper is such a broad term--there are so many different kinds. I guess you'd have to lump me into the shipper category because I do enjoy their relationship/duo-ship/whatever you want to call it. However, for me it's all about the music. The Stevie/Lindsey dynamic is just the icing, if you will. Do I think there is anything going on between them now? No way. Will they ever be together again? Not a chance in hell. But their relationship and the evolution of it is so fascinating to me. Just the fact that their actually civil toward each other now and can actually be friends (kind of?) and that Lindsey is talking about "dialogues" yet to be had and "chapters" yet to be written. I mean, how long were they in a romantic relationship? Five years? Yet they're both still writing songs to and about one another? Come on, guys, can't we just admit that their relationship is incredibly strange and fascinating without it having to be about them being in love? It doesn't have to be some taboo, forbidden subject, does it?

As long as we don't let the crazies who write fanfic or the people who think they're secretly married in, surely we'll be in the clear?

Last edited by guitarchick82; 07-14-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-14-2013, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think he either says "oh yeah" or "all night".
Old 07-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I looked, doesn't look like so much to me. I just don't get the being excited by the prospect of them having some kind of intimate/romantic thing going on. It's because of his kids it does hit some triggers for me just people talking about it as 'wouldn't it be great if'... no, it'd be really crummy for three kids and a wife. Oddly enough I am someone in a relationship with a musician who I once said to 'if you can pull some and it were just sex' but it went quite wrong as I think he thought I was saying I wanted to go have some fun of my own and needed a set up for it which was totally not going to happen. TMI I know, but I grew up with two parents in a band and heard crap about my Mom looking at other band members on stage like she was interested in them and not my Dad and then my Dad supposedly looking at women in the audience... man, this kind of thing in real life is so not fun.

I guess it's not as bad somehow as Jenny Boyd-Fleetwood and Bob Weston? I suppose they were just having some fun but that one almost ended the band before Buckinham and Nicks could hook up with them, in which case would we have ever heard of any of all of them again?

I'm glad to see how much people are reading into the stage show, I feel much better to know it's mostly all in the eye of the beholder. Those short gif snippets of a hand being kissed are an exaggeration.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, I mean she is wearing gloves and a jacket in ****ing June!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^Sexy!