Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittermoondust View Post
I think you're right!! LOL!! Darn it...... if I would have only thought of ripping out that full page color shot of Stevie I have been looking for all of these years ha ha ha ha ha!! Seriously--I remember begging for a magazine with a Stevie pin up as well as a pale greenish Rumours shirt with the whispering penguins on it..... and one of those mylar posters--those are the 3 things I can remember from my childhood that my parents didn't give in to me on!! LOL!! Oh and my brother who will never live down not taking me to the Tusk show...... okay so I was only in the 6th grade but so what???? ha ha ha ha ha Too funny
lol, i finally found a mylar poster on ebay after all these years~ & don't feel bad my uncle wouldn't take me to the tusk concert either, but he did get me a shirt, which i still have but it became one of those "tilted" tshirts, it never hung right on ya~
Old 08-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

daniellaaarisen...you've inspired me! I'm ordering my license plate holder today that will read "ROCK ON GOLD DUST WOMAN"
and also a sticker that says "Got Fleetwood Mac?"

my dad will soon be too embarrassed to drive my car!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have the "got Fleetwood Mac" sticker on my car too! lol. I actually really, really like that sticker and people have commented on it at the car wash and grocery store, haha.

Yes, Dani has inspired me too. I am def getting a license plate frame asap. I think mine will say "Sometimes it rages, Rock A Little".

We are dorks. I love it a lot.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

haha speak for yourself. I'm not a dork.
I prefer...spaz

anyhoo, I usually just show my pride in the clothing I wear.
My Stevie and FM shirts usually get me a lot of comments.
if only b/c I look so young and people wouldn't think I listen to that music.

I also have my "stevie-style" beret and another velvet hat that looks more Janis than Stevie, but hey..I dig it.

embarrassingly I bought some 6" platforms but have yet to wear them out.
I'm afraid of breaking something (ankle, ass, etc.)
Old 08-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
lol, i finally found a mylar poster on ebay after all these years~ & don't feel bad my uncle wouldn't take me to the tusk concert either, but he did get me a shirt, which i still have but it became one of those "tilted" tshirts, it never hung right on ya~
OMG my brother bought me a shirt too!! LOL!! And I found one of those mylar posters on ebay too--HAD to have it!!! I think we were separated at birth......

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 08-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Glad to know I've inspired some people with their license plates I saw that site and knew it was all too tempting
Old 08-09-2009, 01:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Oooo, you bought some platforms??? lol. It's all good. In 2001 when I went to the TISL tour, I bought some platforms too and couldn't walk for **** in them! I had to pee soooooo bad after the concert was over, but it was too crowded. I ended up falling in the parking lot 4 different times and people kept yelling I was drunk, lol. I was like like...16, lol, I only wished I was drunk.

Needless to say, that was the first and last time the platforms saw the light of day. But for you Shawna...when we meet, lets plan to wear them, k?
Old 08-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
Oooo, you bought some platforms??? lol. It's all good. In 2001 when I went to the TISL tour, I bought some platforms too and couldn't walk for **** in them! I had to pee soooooo bad after the concert was over, but it was too crowded. I ended up falling in the parking lot 4 different times and people kept yelling I was drunk, lol. I was like like...16, lol, I only wished I was drunk.

Needless to say, that was the first and last time the platforms saw the light of day. But for you Shawna...when we meet, lets plan to wear them, k?
Where'd you guys get yours? I really want the custom ones for my Halloween getup but if that doesn't happen, I need options!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

My FM/Stevie Room

Old 08-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post

LOL that story is great

here are mine
MySpace Codes

I got them off of ShoeBuy.com. They are made by Demonia, who also makes some awesome platform boots. they aren't too expensive either!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi everybody,
I would like to contribute my few photos of my Stevie / Fleetwood Mac collection. I've taken just three photos but my collection is spread around the house. I'm currently trying to get it together to put it into another big shelves so that I don't have to run through the rooms anymore if I'm looking for something....

My picture wall in our hall

My Stevie boots

My keychain
Old 08-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

awesome , both of you!!!~ this thread has inspired me to to get the many things i had gotten over the past few months in frames & up on the walls & then give everything a good shine up~ i have to get 1 more 11x14 frame tonight & i should be taking pics of how my room looks now~ the cable guy came here to replace my old modem & about **** himself when he came in this room~
Old 08-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

okay ladies here are my updated pics~ photobucket was being a beast this afternoon & i had to individual upload ea pic, i hope you all enjoy~

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0NIcks%20Room/
Old 08-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
okay ladies here are my updated pics~ photobucket was being a beast this afternoon & i had to individual upload ea pic, i hope you all enjoy~

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0NIcks%20Room/

Great stuff! I was smiling as I saw all the photos on your walls, the majority of them are also in my collection. How small is the world
Old 08-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

These are great. I love when people share images of their personal space. I esp. like seeing the different items different people cherish and display in places of honor, which pictures they seem to like, etc. I think it says alot.