Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Re: look who chimes in now

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWingedOne

Nope wasn't a joke at all! I really think some people do that! They may make variations on their days, though. Like in your case you may light sticks of insense and candles with that dragon breath of yours. All Stevie people do is ATTACK when their little reason for liiving gets criticised. Since I have a life, I am not at all sensitive to it. And hey Pip, If you don't wanna get "drawn in" as you put it then just------ butt the heck out------ OK? You love to attack people especially new people I can see that. Doesn't bother me though cause I post what I want on a public forrum and I DO IT POLITELY but maybe with TRUTH. So Buh-byeee!!
What world do you live in WWO??? As you claim to be so young were you never told to respect your elders?? To think that busy working mothers of several children get the time to swan around in chiffon all day sitting on their none to slender rears lighting inscents and inhaling the aromas listening and quoting Stevie 24/7 is something that really belongs in cloud cuckoo land ....perhaps that is where you are from????
Old 08-17-2002, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You love to attack people especially new people I can see that.
Oh darn....you totally guessed my whole reason for living...sheesh

Pip
Old 08-17-2002, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
even Rick Vito fans doing it on the Peter Green forum.
Now that'd be something...I don't know of any Rick Vito fans who AREN'T also Peter Green fans, and vice versa.

Old 08-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking I Like Lindsey!!!!

HI! I really...really admire and really appreciate
Lindsey BucKINGham's work!!! You are allowed
opinions...but Lindsey Rules on this Designated Forum!

My moniker comes from my Ruby Red Buick Skylark car not a
song lyric because Lindsey also drove a Skylark! Luv, Sky

Peacekeeper song ... Lindsey
Old 08-17-2002, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by chiliD
Now that'd be something...I don't know of any Rick Vito fans who AREN'T also Peter Green fans, and vice versa.
*lol*
Somehow I knew you were gonna call me on that one
Still, I wanted to present a scenario other than just Stevie Fans vs. Lindsey Fans or Lindsey Fans vs. Stevie Fans.

Maybe I should have said Green-era Mac fans vs. Rumours-era ones.

Johnny Stew
Old 08-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Ledgie

Default Re: Re: look who chimes in now

Quote:
Originally posted by highpriestess53
to think that busy working mothers of several children get the time to swan around in chiffon all day sitting on their none to slender rears lighting inscents and inhaling the aromas listening and quoting Stevie 24/7
gee that's a lot more detail than I could ever have come up with. thanks for filling us in on your day!
Old 08-17-2002, 07:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey Shmindsey....
Old 08-17-2002, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Its funny

I am 25 years old. I work about 55-60 hours a week. I live on my own and LOVE music.

My favorite band of all time is Fleetwood Mac. I have Stevie posters on my wall. I have Lindsey posters on my wall. I have Stevie bootlegs, videos and cd's...I have Lindsey bootlegs, videos and cd's. Lindsey makes me melt with his amazing looks and beautiful guitar playing and wonderful singing. Stevie mesmorizes me with her magical lyrics, gritty voice and her beauty. I just am equally into both. Stevie would be someone without Lindsey...Im not sure sure on the same scale if she and Lindsey hadn't joined FM, if Lindsey didn't include her in the package deal...if Lindsey hadn't molded her earliest songs into hits.

There is no doubt they work together beautifully. Together they are magic, apart they have their own talents...but both are talented.

So I guess Im rare that I love both. I post on both boards. I don't sit around praying to my Stevie shrine dressed in chiffon and I don't sit around feeling sorry for Lindsey because Stevie stole his glory...i do none of that.

Oh well...I know Im not the only one.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Janet

Oh well...I know Im not the only one.
I call foul! Illegal use of two Fleetwood Mac song lyrics in ONE sentence!

Matt
Old 08-17-2002, 08:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_Dreamer
two Fleetwood Mac song lyrics in ONE sentence!
*lol*
500 points to whomever can name the second song that was (inadvertantly?) quoted.

Sit down, chili... we already know you know it.

Johnny Stew
Old 08-17-2002, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile Sue Me! I like...

Paul better than John, OOPS...Wrong band & wrong NG, My mistake...lol...I enjoy reading these posts though.

BTW, I like both Lindsey & Stevie equally...Brian

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-17-2002, 10:24 PM

Default Watch your back

WWO, watch your back. When I started posting on the Rumours board with some regularity, I was immediately sucked in to one of these silly arguments. I found it is virtually impossible to have rational discussion with certain Stevie fans around here. And it earned me a so-called "strike," which I presume puts me on some kind of probationary status on the board. I see you've gotten tangled with some of the same characters with whom I exchanged a few choice words. Here's some advice:

-- Always use "in my humble opinion." They seem to like that.
--Whatever you do, don't imply anyone is stupid, even if what they post betrays a less-than-intelligent quality. Logic is often a problem.
--Stevie can do no wrong, despite your quite accurate assessment of where she would have ended up without Lindsey. Of course, I would guess she'd still be waiting tables.
--Oh, yeah, don't ever say anything that might be perceived as an attack on any other Ledgie, regardless of how you meant it.
--Don't call the moderators fascists, even if they... oh never mind.

Ironically I've refrained from attacking anyone recently. Yet at least a couple of people, including a moderator no less, have directed uncalled-for barbs at me. But, hey, as long as they keep worshiping the goddess or refraining from saying anything too controversial about the band, they'll be safe.

Good luck to ye, lad.
Old 08-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Ledgie

Thanks Carnevaca. your posts make good sense to me. I am not intimidated by The ChiffonStepfordWives. I don't bother when people are that one sided. snnnnnnnnooooore.

Last edited by WhiteWingedOne; 08-18-2002 at 12:41 AM..
Old 08-18-2002, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Angry THE CHIFFON PEOPLE

Why the heck must we be divided into seperate groups. Segregation has been outlawed. If I had to define myself i would call myself a stevie fan first definitly. But Lindsey's OOTC has to be the greatest album EVER, Bella Donna and rumours are right up there though. So I'm saying that I Love Stevie the most and i love her package of singing, songwriting, looks and musical ability(OK i had to lie somewhere ) BUT she can play the piano and guitar blindfolded better then me and most of us here. And lindsey I love too, not in the same way as stevie i would never hang a lindsey poster up anywhere, But he is TRULY i don't know what words to use a genuis, an artist, a whatever. He has more talent in one finger then i don't know. the point is, he's good. how does he harmonise with himself making himself sound like a girl. but now the real point( I've rambled on so much) I'm a stevie fan, I DO NOT WHERE CHIFFON and bow to Stevie(OK cept that one time, but there was NO chiffon. And INCENSE. Come on. i wonder if chris ever had to break up these kind of fights between the real stevie and lindsey.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 08-18-2002, 12:49 AM
Ledgie

Default Re: THE CHIFFON PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye
Why the heck must we be divided into seperate groups
Ask The ChiffonStepfordWives that question. They're the ones that can't take the heat and get agressive and PMS-out when you say ANYTHING in the Anti-Nicks! I say TOUGH! I love Bella Donna and Wildheart and her commercially successful work. Basically to me she's rock's greatest bull**** artist and it works for her in a weird way. I think LB slept with his guitar for a BIG REASON!
Closed Thread