The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Peter Green
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Mario Mario is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Acqui Terme (AL) Italy
Posts: 379
Default Peter Green on Mojo

Hello from Italy.

This month issue of "Mojo" has a long features on Greeny.

Martin Celmins told me it's quite interesting, trying to explane why the Splinter Group split back in 2003.

If some Brithis fan has got it, then a scan to old Mario, m.pirrus@mclink.it , would be most welcome !

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mojo November 2008.jpg (63.6 KB, 34 views)
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 10-03-2008, 04:00 PM
mzero mzero is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Hello from Italy.

This month issue of "Mojo" has a long features on Greeny.

Martin Celmins told me it's quite interesting, trying to explane why the Splinter Group split back in 2003.

If some Brithis fan has got it, then a scan to old Mario, m.pirrus@mclink.it , would be most welcome !

Cheers.
dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Mario Mario is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Acqui Terme (AL) Italy
Posts: 379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzero View Post
dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero
Hello Zero,

thanks for your kind words.....what I did mean is that I'm old in my interested in Peter Green!

Thanks for the offer, I'm really looking forward to get that scan.

Cheers,

Mario.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-05-2008, 05:37 AM
kowk's Avatar
kowk kowk is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stalowa Wola, Poland
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzero View Post
dear mario! i'm not in the uk but i have a subscription. can scan and email when i get it.

by the way, i doubt that you are old in spirit. zero
Hi mzero,
could you help a promoter of P. Green in Poland (it means me ) in getting scan of this interview from MOJO? Thanks in advance :-)
Krzysztof
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2008, 05:49 AM
Norton Norton is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 86
Default Mojo Article

Mario,

Check your email, you should have 7, one for each page.

JL

Last edited by Norton; 10-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: updated
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 AM
doodyhead's Avatar
doodyhead doodyhead is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lake Worth FL,Pine Bush,NY
Posts: 598
Default Got my mojo working

Dear folks,

I am not the moderator of this board, We seem to have the letter archives in here somewhere. Am I out of turn or inappropriate if I ask if articles like this can be posted in the arhives as a source for this material? Is there some kind of copyright infringement on this or is this lilke a public service. Can this stuff be used with permission as a reference tool and be there for future "discoverers' of Peter Green?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-05-2008, 12:13 PM
kowk's Avatar
kowk kowk is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Stalowa Wola, Poland
Posts: 224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
Dear folks,

I am not the moderator of this board, We seem to have the letter archives in here somewhere. Am I out of turn or inappropriate if I ask if articles like this can be posted in the arhives as a source for this material? Is there some kind of copyright infringement on this or is this lilke a public service. Can this stuff be used with permission as a reference tool and be there for future "discoverers' of Peter Green?
According to this post I'd like to withdraw from my request. It's a pity Mojo is hard to buy outside the UK. Maybe this issue of Mojo will be available on eBay one day.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Don Brown Don Brown is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 49
Default

Hi,

What month is the 'Mojo' Issue in reference. I live in Canada, & we are usually a month or 2 behind before the UK Publications hit the street here. Perhaps I can snag one next month (depending on Issue Date).

Thanks very much in advance, for the information.

Cheers, Don
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
doodyhead's Avatar
doodyhead doodyhead is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lake Worth FL,Pine Bush,NY
Posts: 598
Default don"t listen to me

I think sharing of information is the reason for the internet in the first place. If anyone does this with or without permission, it is none of my business

doodyhead
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-05-2008, 11:24 PM
sharksfan2000's Avatar
sharksfan2000 sharksfan2000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brown View Post
Hi,

What month is the 'Mojo' Issue in reference. I live in Canada, & we are usually a month or 2 behind before the UK Publications hit the street here. Perhaps I can snag one next month (depending on Issue Date).

Thanks very much in advance, for the information.

Cheers, Don
Don, from the MOJO website, this is in the November 2008 issue. I just checked my local Borders today and they didn't have it in yet (also didn't have the November issue of Record Collector with the PG article either).
http://cover.mojo4music.com/Item.asp...1791&year=2008
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER
$54.99
c1977 RUMOURS ERA FLEETWOOD MAC PROOF SHEET JOHN MCVIE & CURRY GRANT MID FINGER pictureWire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Wire Photo Famed British Bassist John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picturePress Photo Rock Bass Player John McVie of Fleetwood Mac
$20.0
Press Photo Rock Bass Player John McVie of Fleetwood Mac picture1992 Press Photo John McVie of John McVie's Gotta Band with Lola Thomas
$19.88
1992 Press Photo John McVie of John McVie's Gotta Band with Lola Thomas picture1979 John McVie of Fleetwood Mac with Guild B301-A Bass & Strings - Vintage Ad
$14.0
1979 John McVie of Fleetwood Mac with Guild B301-A Bass & Strings - Vintage Ad picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved