Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation questions for LB via twitter / David Wild

on twitter now -

@Wildaboutmusic
I will try to get the best #QuestionForLindseyB you send in the next two hours answered for you later today.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

here are the questions that had a hashtag -

@arlovelace
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Who in Fleetwood Mac is so resistant to recording new music? No more Greatest Hits tours!

@FrozenLove
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic Any chance Fleetwood Mac would have GA standing area so the true fans will be at the stage?

‏@FrozenLove
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic Will Fleetwood Mac release any new music before they hit the road in 2013?

@SandyMac1981
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic Will Fleetwood Mac consider playing Sisters of the Moon in concert in 2013? Fans want this so badly

@FrozenLove
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic Is he going to continue his amazing solo tour this year? He needs to play Las Vegas and Denver."
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
FrozenLove ‏@FrozenLove
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic Any chance Fleetwood Mac will play any Buckingham Nicks songs?

@JamieFriend12
@Wildaboutmusic Ask him if he would be Willing to play his amazing Track "Slow Dancing" acoustically live #QuestionForLindseyB

@Wldhrt315
@Wildaboutmusic My question for #QuestionforLindseyB is "What prompted you to add "Stephanie" into the set list?"

@teeging
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic will we ever get the original (not live) Holiday Road on iTunes??
Expand

@N8Curlen
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Do you have a favorite Fleetwood Mac song you've written? What about a favorite from your solo work?

@Nickslive
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB 100 solo shows performed since Sept, 2011 mostly him alone. What was the biggest challenge on the road

@fmfanuk
@wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Could you release a DVD of your complete solo videos, Or put them all on iTunes?

‏@SandyMac1981
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Any new Fleetwood Mac music being released in 2013?

@fmfanuk
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB it's 40 years since BuckinghamNicks next year, is a re-release and tour being considered?

@salomemaloney
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB How has becoming a father changed him and has it influenced his creative process?

@Nickslive
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB I really want to know what happened 2 the Rumours boxset that was to be released during unleashed tour!

@Nickslive
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Is the prospect of an outside producer to produce new music for Fleetwood Mac still being considered?

@teeging
@wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Asking for a friend..." for the love of all that is musically holy, WHY won't he add RAB to the set?"

@teeging
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic FM13: More from Tusk. More from SYW. And even if it's solo, please play In Our Own Time w/full band!!!

@Nickslive
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Why isn't "I Don't Want To Know" from Rumours ever performed live?

@amp1979
@Wildaboutmusic Any plans for more solo shows this year or a new solo album soon after FM is done touring next year? #QuestionForLindseyB

‏@amp1979
@Wildaboutmusic Will the 2013 FM setlist be much different from 2009? We want some deep cuts! WATL, The Ledge, etc. #QuestionForLindseyB

@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic will they be doing Walk A Thin Line on FM tour?#causetheyshould #QuestionForLindseyB @teeging

@RealSavageLike_
@Wildaboutmusic ask him what's his favorite song to play live and why? #QuestionForLindseyB

@RealSavageLike_
@Wildaboutmusic will there ever be a BuckinghamNicks tour?#QuestionForLindseyB

@RealSavageLike_
@Wildaboutmusic ask him what Stevie song about him is his favorite and why? #QuestionForLindseyB

@bourgeoisrebel
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Will there be another FM album? Say You Will was excellent.

@bourgeoisrebel
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Will he pleeeeeeease come play the UK? Devastated when his tour was cancelled!

@CRUSHfakeStevie
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB Will Linds and @stevienicks "B" doing anything for the 40th anniv of the #BuckinghamNicks record???

@teeging
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic does he finally see he's an incredible songwriter/lyricist...not just a guitar god? 'Cause he is!

@teeging
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic could he make some good seats for FM13 available on HIS website so we don't have to mess with brokers?

@teeging
#QuestionForLindseyB @Wildaboutmusic will they be doing any Buckingham Nicks songs on FM tour?

@meghan_ennis_97
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB could you ask about the tracks he was said to have been working on with Mick Fleetwood?

‏@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic why does he like to speed up/make his voice thin in recordings? (his mature voice great sounding as is) #QuestionForLindseyB

@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic is @lndsybuckingham twitter acct in any way affiliated with him? if not-can he get a working acct pls? #QuestionForLindseyB

‏@Wildaboutmusic
I will try to get the best #QuestionForLindseyB you send in the next two hours answered for you later today.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

if i was a betting person, i would bet tons of money that the question Wild will select to ask will be one of the BN or FM-related questions.

no wonder Lindsey seems to think people don't care much about his completely solo career when interviewers always select questions that are almost NEVER related to his solo career. #interviewerproblems

Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

more communications (that were not hashtagged) to Wild based on his question -

@wildaboutmusic
I have figured out why Fleetwood Mac are so successful. Because Fleetwood Mac are so good.You're welcome for my insights

@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic because they had Peter Green and Lindsey B

‏@Nickslive
@Wildaboutmusic #QuestionForLindseyB 100 solo shows performed since Sept, 2011 mostly him alone. What was the biggest challenge on the road

@ellellew
@Nickslive @Wildaboutmusic his response: lindsey's globetrotters - horribly annoying people, kept bugging him with requests for songs etc

@BuckyKatt
@Wildaboutmusic Amazing that they've been good with such varied lineups/styles-- bluesy Peter Green era, Bob Welch, Buckingham/Nicks.

@SteviesSara
RT @Wildaboutmusic: I have figured out why Fleetwood Mac are so successful. Because Fleetwood Mac (cont) http://tl.gd/j7dh0b

@teeging
@Wildaboutmusic not a question, but will you tell him his fans love him and will be there w/him tonight in spirit - last show of the tour

@Sethmolitoris
#questionforlindseybuckingham When's the next album coming out. It's been to long @wildaboutmusic

@fmfanuk
@Nickslive @wildaboutmusic like this question

@FrozenLove
@Wildaboutmusic Is there going to be any new music from Fleetwood Mac before they hit the road next year?

@teeging
@JamieFriend12 @wildaboutmusic yes!! Including the music box part at the end <3

@amp1979
@teeging @wildaboutmusic Seconded! It fits in so well!

@MalcolmLennox1
@Wildaboutmusic Will Fleetwood Mac release any new music along with the 2013 tour?

‏@teeging
@RealSavageLike_ @wildaboutmusic and what's the most difficult one, too?

@fmfanuk
@teeging @ellellew @wildaboutmusic have to keep reminding him....

@teeging
@ellellew @fmfanuk @wildaboutmusic but he hasn't given the right answer yet

@teeging
@ellellew @wildaboutmusic hehe Yes, and MUCH more from Tusk please!

‏@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic oh and please tell him we are very happy show yesterday was amazing (in front of 10k people!) & he didn't get electrocuted

@fmfanuk
@ellellew @wildaboutmusic have to keep asking, maybe one day......

‏@ellellew
@fmfanuk @Wildaboutmusic lol, good question. (although he gets this one a lot.)

@CRUSHfakeStevie
People: @Wildaboutmusic will "B" interviewing Lindsey "B" yes that's "B" as in "B"uckingham...So send him your questions to ask Lindsey"B"

‏@fmfanuk
@Wildaboutmusic when will the cancelled UK solo tour dates be re-arranged? We are still hurting bad! We need to see Lindsay play solo, plz

@ellellew
@Wildaboutmusic would you please tell lindsey to get a working twitter acct? #YourFavoriteLindseySong

‏@teeging
@ellellew @Wildaboutmusic maybe ask him rather than tell him #stronglysuggest

(sorry this is all so jumbled up - too much work to sort out each of the conversations, but you get the idea...)

Last edited by elle; 09-08-2012 at 11:56 PM..
Old 09-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Lindsey's responses

David Wild ‏@Wildaboutmusic
I discussed with Lindsey that some of you would like him to tweet. We shall see if I convinced him. Gotta go -- think I'm in "Trouble."

@Wldhrt315 Lindsey thought "Stephanie" would sound great in the format he's been touring with lately. He also thought Stevie might like it.

@Nickslive, Lindsey would like to do "I Don't Want To Know." He told me it dates back to Buckingham Nicks. PS He like that album too.

Old 09-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
@Wldhrt315 Lindsey thought "Stephanie" would sound great in the format he's been touring with lately. He also thought Stevie might like it.
Did he think she might like Dancing?

Quote:
@Nickslive, Lindsey would like to do "I Don't Want To Know." He told me it dates back to Buckingham Nicks. PS He like that album too.
This would be great. I've been wanting them to do this since Christine left and it's from that album, so maybe a few non-focused fans will know it too. Stevie probably resents the song, but he can sweet talk her and . . . that brings me to an interesting question for her: If she couldn't have SS on the album, did she have any ideas for what song of hers she wanted instead?
Old 09-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Did he think she might like Dancing?

It sure died a quick death.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post

It sure died a quick death.
Well, it also sucked as a song. There was that.

Michele
Old 09-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm finding it really amusing that the fact that Stevie might like a certain song was even a factor when considering his set list.

Quote:
I felt like Dancing really had potential, if it wasn't so dang slow! If he just kicked up that tempo a notch or two (or ten), it would have been nice. Good melody, interesting words.... entirely too sluggish and drawn out.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
I'm finding it really amusing that the fact that Stevie might like a certain song was even a factor when considering his set list.

I felt like Dancing really had potential, if it wasn't so dang slow! If he just kicked up that tempo a notch or two (or ten), it would have been nice. Good melody, interesting words.... entirely too sluggish and drawn out.
egg cream and i had a good twitter convo about this last night... about Dancing and Stephanie in the context of the cross-messages various FM members seem to be sending each other via their songs... LB's response to Tiffany's question solidifies this, imho.

i still stand by the opinion that Dancing was out of the set once LB got the phone call that its message was delivered and understood.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

i still stand by the opinion that Dancing was out of the set once LB got the phone call that its message was delivered and understood.
Which is why I want to know about Everyone. Was it incendiary? His reaction to you was like it might cause a reaction he just didn't want to touch. Although, maybe I'm just reading things into it.

Michele
Old 09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
Ha! I liked it...