Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
how yummy is this???
*falls around laughing* I saw that pic while scanning down the page and instantly thought ... "Bet BTFLCHLD posted that."

Old 02-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Skinny legs, perfect for singing Oh Well, I suppose. But I was thinking his face looks fuller and fleshier than it did on tour. What did he do? Go home and start eating bon bons as soon as GOS ended? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying . . .

Michele
Or maybe he actually just ate something...

(meanbuttrue)

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 02-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
But I was thinking his face looks fuller and fleshier than it did on tour.
I noticed that too, and I think it's a good thing. He was looking downright gaunt. It ages a man when he loses too much weight.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I noticed that too, and I think it's a good thing. He was looking downright gaunt. It ages a man when he loses too much weight.
Yeah, he did look all skeletal and veined and everything, but I like the lean, mean machine.

Michele
Old 02-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, but I think the Grammy pics are more recent than these Elle Decor ones and he was looking skinny again (see below).

I don't think Lindsey has it in him to just be a cute, round old(er) man. He's probably too vain and sits around counting calories, measuring his portion intake, and fixing his hair.

If it weren't for his brilliance...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51stgrammynomslive8.jpg (26.0 KB, 43 views)

Old 02-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Yeah, but I think the Grammy pics are more recent than these Elle Decor ones and he was looking skinny again (see below).

I don't think Lindsey has it in him to just be a cute, round old(er) man. He's probably too vain and sits around counting calories, measuring his portion intake, and fixing his hair.

If it weren't for his brilliance...
Maybe he ate too much for the holidays. I think the photos might have been taken around Xmas time after the Grammys.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Maybe he ate too much for the holidays. I think the photos might have been taken around Xmas time after the Grammys.
Could be. Shoot, two pounds on him is probably more noticeable than on most.

Am I the only one who thinks Kristen looks kinda different...like, uh, maybe a little more tight in the face?

Old 02-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Poor devil. He won't be able to run all around the stage anymore. He'll be so big he'll just have to stand there in one spot. In a winter overcoat. Like Don.

Michele
Old 02-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Poor devil. He won't be able to run all around the stage anymore. He'll be so big he'll just have to stand there in one spot. In a winter overcoat. Like Don.

Michele
Or maybe he could borrow a certain someone's granny sweater.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Or maybe he could borrow a certain someone's granny sweater.
Stevie's probably been feeding him brownies at every rehearsal, precisely for that reason. He ate them because he thought there was hash inside.

Michele
Old 02-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Stevie's probably been feeding him brownies at every rehearsal, precisely for that reason. He ate them because he thought there was hash inside.

Michele
LOL...no, he ate them because there was hash inside!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just got the mag today.

Favorite excerpts:

"Anyone arriving at the Los Angeles home of Kristen and Lindsey Buckingham -- of FM fame -- should be prepared for a boisterous family welcome. Son Will, 10, and daughter Leelee, 8, tumble out of a car with their tennis instructor, while an exuberant Stella, 4 greets guests wearing a red velvet holiday dress -- even though it's 80 degrees -- as she bosses around the three dogs. Kristen appears, herding kids and proffering coffee, all the while insisting she makes truly terrible coffee."

Kristen says:

"I wanted out house to look authentically Neff and have a feeling of quality in the surfaces, moldings, and cabinetry . . . I'm not a fan of volume. Two story entrance halls echo, and kitchens with walls knocked out for a loft effect are popular but impractical. I wanted everything to have a human scale."

"Before she became a designer, Kristen was a portrait photographer; she met her husband on an assignment 13 years ago. 'I went to the studio to shoot some guy -- that's who Lindsey was to me then,' Kristen recalls with a laugh. 'He dropped some corny line lik, 'Haven't I met you before?' We had a drink and have never vbeen apart since.' Of his wife's talens, Lindsey says, 'Kristen intuitively applies her sensibilities across genres. She's a gifted designer, photographer -- she's even written lyrics for me.' But Kristen sees their disparate professions as a plus: 'I can't sing or play instruments, and he doesn't decorate. I'm convinced that's why our marriage works. That said, I love his taste and always ask his opinion.'

"Of course, no musician's home would be complete without a state of the art recording studio. Lindsey's is located beneath the garage for soundproofing and boasts a soundboard so large it had to be lowered in with a crane. Since it is fully equipped with comfortable furniture, a bathroom and a kitchenette, 'a few guys working full days have all they need so they never have to come into the main house,' Kristen says."

"For a family that loves outdoor sports, there's a large, lush lawn for croquet and badminton and a pool for daily swims. 'Lindsey used to be a competitivce swimmer, and his late brother, Greg, was a medalist in the 1968 Olympics, so it's a sport that's close to his heart.' Kristen notes.

"We play a lot of Yahtzee. It's great to be out here and not sitting in front fo the television." Kristen even designed their master bedroom to open onto the garden -- a change from the family's previous house in el Air. 'We used to be on the second flooor, very high up looking down at the city,' she says. 'It was a beautiful view, but it often felt kinetic and unrestful.' As the sun starts to set, Kristen opens the door to the terrace from the bedroom, the sounds of her kids playing outside filling the room. 'This is what we wanted -- to feel connected to our surroundings.'

Will's room: "pages from a vintage children's book hang above beds upholstered in an antique paisley fabric with bedding of a Clarence House cotton."
Old 02-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Stella, 4 greets guests wearing a red velvet holiday dress -- even though it's 80 degrees -- as she bosses around the three dogs.
We knew she was already a diva.

Michele
Old 02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow those rooms are beautiful.

There is a show on Bravo about designers and Rick Schroder's wife was on it, Kristin should go on it, she's good. It would be great exposure for her and for Lindsey too.

I loved those rooms. There is a vast age difference between Lindsey and his wife but her vintage designs show she has an old soul which is why it probably has worked for so many years.

Will's bedroom is so formal though, I think kids should be able to do what they want to their rooms...the pics are awesome but the rest was sorta confined to me...but he's only 10. I would love to see the girls room and see if they are more girly.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Junior Ledgie

strewth mate...that is some seriously hideous decor!! and i dont know how long its been since anyone here was 10....but ummm....jeebus christ ..thats not a 10 year olds bedroom ANY day of the week...that kid will grow up with issues!!!