The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think it proves the opposite point as well. For I wouldn't call him "tortured artist who doesn't care how many people show up," but ultimately he is going to make that other music for however many people want to listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Exacally. This is what im saying. It DOES matter that a GaJillion People show up for a Fleetwood Mac show, so that he can continue to play for his hundred.

(Not being snarky, it is REALLY hard to be an artist right now, and no matter how into the art or the joy of preforming u still need cash to keep preforming. I am glad that he has the means to go off and do his own thing which some find very satisfying. ( I find what stevie does in her spare time satisfying, no seriously, i do.) The "it doesnt matter how many people show up mentality just doesnt cut it though, cause if people didnt fund the "fleetwood mac machine" as he calls it, it would be MUCH harder to fund the LB is a guitar god/genius/artist thing he does on his own. IT DOES matter. it "ENABLES" him to do what he does.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

It seems to me that the Lindsey fans are Every bit as quick to defend Lindsey as the Stevie fans are to defend Stevie, I just dont think people are bothered when it happens, or that its noticed as much, because there are MUCH fewer opportunities for you people in "team buckingham"
I know, I know. Just save it. Im just sayin.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversprings62 View Post
Guys, I am VERY happy to report that all the rumours about Stevie are false!! She was magical tonight! She was smiling and engaged the entire show. She sounded perfect. She looked incredible. My thoughts are that the first few shows are spent working out the kinks and and as shows go by, everyone sounds better. Maybe she was nervous the first few shows and is now finding her groove. Whatever the case may be, I don't see any signs of her slowing down. Lindsey, Mick and John were awesome as well. I was standing right in front of Lindsey all night and what a treat that was! The man is incredible!! So, everyone who hasn't seen the show yet, you are in for the time of your life!! Have fun!
Awsome. Glad u had fun.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Senior Ledgie

Going this Friday....
Looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Awsome. Glad u had fun.