The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Has anyone asked Dave Stewart for answers?

Has anyone recently tweeted at Dave Stewart to try and maybe get some answers about what Stevie has been up to? I feel like he is always good for some info if you just ask. I don't have twitter or I'd do it but I feel something like this would be good:

"Hey Dave, I loved your last album so much. "Song Title" is soooo good. I play it 5 times a day! I can't wait until you come to "name of city" I was also wondering if you know what Stevie Nicks has planned. Anything with you?"

Maybe he'll know that first part is BS but it prevents us from looking like all we care about is Stevie and not him!

He Will Burn You Down
Old 08-15-2016, 02:00 PM
Ledgie

When Stevie and Dave worked together on 'In Your Dreams', she said she would never let anyone produce for her again.

I love Dave Stewart, and I feel he made Stevie sound more like Stevie than she has since the early 80's.

They work well together, and I hope Dave co-produces her work with Lindsey for the new / final Fleetwood Mac album.

Stevie brings her backup singers. Stevie should be able to bring her own producer to co-produce.

Whatever it will take to get this completed so they may all go off into the sunset with dignity, and the world can benefit from all the music.