Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Cour

Has Sarabella ever answered the question that someone asked about why she was at the sound check and knew their dinner menu?

I think that Sarabella is what is known as a runner. They work for the promoter on a local level and do everything from running errands to the band's laundry. This is just my guess.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:16 AM
Ledgie

Cool

Okay true die hard fan club members as well as die hard fans, after many hours of research on computer we need to direct our complaint at someone who can do something about it. Or at least let band members know how we got the shaft. MITCH SNYDER ORGANIZATION CALIFORNIA handles all Fleedwood Mac's Tour Publicity, this is where our anger needs to vented!! The band will hear it for sure if we direct it to publicity manager. I do not have an email address only phone number. Yes, it did cost me a buck or two but I did vent on them!!! OK-LANDSLIDE

Old 05-25-2003, 03:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Has Sarabella ever answered the question that someone asked about why she was at the sound check and knew their dinner menu?

This is the same Sarabella who only wants the pictures she took to be on that board.....

Pip
Old 05-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

As of last night only about 60 people had responded to the thread to win that Mick autographed poster flat. MOST of them are new people who have barely posted and were probably responding to the MICK FLEETWOOD email that was sent to people who are members of that board. I guess all of a sudden they don't need your home phone number and address to enter this contest but they needed it for the fanclub members to win the lithographs. They're nothing if not inconsistent and liars.

Has anyone noticed that they've deleted most of the GENERAL NEWS board, again!

Jackie has reposted the board rules, again!

The Front Row Seats thread doesn't seem to go away, even though we're down to one person who got front row tickets through the club.

This is the description for the SYW board on Mick's site.

"Say You Will - The CD And Tour
Members Discuss the Newest of "Mick's" Fleetwood Mac Releases and The Tour for This Release."

I wish they'd get the message that he is not even the cream in Lindsey & Stevie's coffee, he's the nasty film that floats on the top of the surface and makes you gag.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:24 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
I wish they'd get the message that he is not even the cream in Lindsey & Stevie's coffee, he's the nasty film that floats on the top of the surface and makes you gag.
My feelings exactly! Mick is milking this for all he is worth (which is not much) because he has no idea how long the gravy train is going to last.

Lindsey and Stevie need to dump him and all his dodgy minions, reform Buckingham-Nicks - with Mr John McVie on bass of course.

love

Aine x

--
Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, Act 3
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)
Old 05-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
As of last night only about 60 people had responded to the thread to win that Mick autographed poster flat. MOST of them are new people who have barely posted and were probably responding to the MICK FLEETWOOD email that was sent to people who are members of that board. I guess all of a sudden they don't need your home phone number and address to enter this contest but they needed it for the fanclub members to win the lithographs. They're nothing if not inconsistent and liars.

As I said before this is all about Mick. Wasn't the last few prizes on the board Mick signed stuff?? The latest comp is for Micks autograph yet again. Tell us which new “Say You Will” song has your favorite “Mick Drumming Moment”. Ok... yes...his drums complete the mix but they are not what I notice about any of the songs on Say You Will. To me this is a way to get people posting on the board as it is more like a ghost town over there...

Pip
Old 05-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Tell us which new “Say You Will” song has your favorite “Mick Drumming Moment”.
Now I wonder who came up with the idea of that competition?

Maybe that same person who has a fixation on Mick's wooden balls!

hehehe!

Aine x

--
Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, Act 3
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)
Old 05-25-2003, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default PERFECTION!!

Quote:

Old 05-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
God, I am not sure, but, he has a site for her where you can go and listen to her "cd",,,,hello....we could make one at home,,, and she is BAAAAAAAAAD,,,,I have the link somewhere. I will try to find it. Anyone remember her name?
Wasn't it Ilona? From Poland? I think that was it.

I believe I was definitely sent down here to take people away for a little while, to make them happy.
~Stevie Nicks, Musicians in Tune,1992

I'm not a player. I'm the dancer and singer. I just want to get up there and dance and twirl my baton.~Stevie Nicks, BAM Magazine, 1981

You know, when Lindsey and I go back and forth on the songs that were written between the two of us, for that moment, we are back in love again.
~Stevie Nicks, BAM Magazine, August 22, 1997
Old 05-25-2003, 05:14 PM
Ledgie

Angry First Row Fan Club

I did finally as estranged posted snag some front row seats for OKC concert, but with know help from fan club. Thank God I got rid of the 3 crappy tickets I did get through fan club sell. I got my tickets in the mail that I had to beg, borrow and steal to get. I didn't really steal anything to get tickets!!! Basically gave up 4 tickets for 2, anyway these front row tickets say on them fan club sale. No way, Myself and daughter and other idiots here in OKC who bought into the whole fan club BS were on line 9:00 sharp and continued for several hours, some all day to get decent seats. Nothing in the front 3 floor sections was ever offered to any of us. Also why did we never see this happy fan club member post anywhere about his great fan club seats? Tickets say on them bought thru fan club sale. OK-LANDSLIDE

Last edited by OK-LANDSLIDE; 05-25-2003 at 05:16 PM..
Old 05-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
I think that Sarabella is what is known as a runner. They work for the promoter on a local level and do everything from running errands to the band's laundry. This is just my guess.
Wouldn't surprise me... I am told that someone started posting links to the ledge over on Mick's board earlier and within in minutes of the posts going up Webwiz and Battle appreared on the board merrily deleting and banning. Interestingly Sarabella appeared also

Pip
Old 05-25-2003, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by GypsyAngel
Wasn't it Ilona? From Poland? I think that was it.

Caution: listen at your own risk!!

http://www.ilonaeuropa.com/home/Ilona.htm
Old 05-25-2003, 07:34 PM
Ledgie

I don't care for Mick's website either. I don't know if it's just my computer in particular, but it seems to take forever to get anywhere over there.
Here is my question. I read a few days ago about a video/DVD available from the Wash. D.C. show by a guy named Todd. I guess it's the same Todd all you guys are talking about. He gave out an email address if anyone was interested in buying it. Then I saw Seeknpeace say he would buy it and get back to us on the quality, etc., so we all wouldn't waste our money in case it was lousy. Seek....what's the word on the DVD? Is it too good to be true, as I suspect it is? I would love to get one of the concert. Judging from all of your comments on this thread, it would seem that this Todd character is someone to be leary of. As you can tell, I'm not all up to date on this stuff. I'm still ticked off that FM pulled RTTG off the playlist. That doesn't sit too well with me. That was one of the best songs in the show. What are they thinking? Bill
Old 05-25-2003, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by gldstwmn
HELL-OOOOOOOOO!!!!

IS THIS THE SAME SARABELLA WHO WAS THE ONLY ONE TO SCORE FRONT ROW SEATS [ACCORDING TO HER] THRU THE FAN CLUB?

SHE WORKS FOR THE PROMOTER? HELL-OOOOOOO!!! WTF?

JUST ANOTHER THING THAT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN.

THIS IS SO UNETHICAL. ALONG WITH THE NEWLY APPOINTED, BACKSTABBING BOARD ADMNIS GETTING SPECIAL PERKS OTHER FANS DON'T GET, THIS PROVES THAT THE FAN CLUB IS A SCAM.

THERE'S SO MUCH CONFLICT OF INTEREST. THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT MUST BE REPORTED TO THE CALIF ATTY GEN. NOT JUST THE TICKET RIP OFF BUT ALL THE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST.

SUCKS, BIG TIME !
Old 05-25-2003, 08:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: First Row Fan Club

Quote:
Originally posted by OK-LANDSLIDE
I did finally as estranged posted snag some front row seats for OKC concert, but with know help from fan club. Thank God I got rid of the 3 crappy tickets I did get through fan club sell. I got my tickets in the mail that I had to beg, borrow and steal to get. I didn't really steal anything to get tickets!!! Basically gave up 4 tickets for 2, anyway these front row tickets say on them fan club sale. No way, Myself and daughter and other idiots here in OKC who bought into the whole fan club BS were on line 9:00 sharp and continued for several hours, some all day to get decent seats. Nothing in the front 3 floor sections was ever offered to any of us. Also why did we never see this happy fan club member post anywhere about his great fan club seats? Tickets say on them bought thru fan club sale. OK-LANDSLIDE
NO WAY THE FAN CLUB SHOULD HAVE HAD FRONT ROWS SEATS FOR SALE ON THE OPEN MARKET JUST BEFORE THE SHOW WHEN THESE SEATS WERE NEVER MADE AVAILABLE TO FAN CLUB MEMBERS. SOMEBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO EXPLAIN THIS. LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!

THIS IS ANOTHER THING THAT MUST BE REPORTED TO THE CAG. PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF ALL FANS, REPORT THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO. SAVE YOUR TICKET STUBS THAT SAY FAN CLUB, AND SEND A COPY OF THESE, ALONG WITH YOUR STORY ABOUT HOW YOU GOT RIPPED OFF BY THE FAN CLUB AND HAD TO BUY FAN CLUB SEATS ON THE OPEN MARKET. THE CAG WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS. HERE'S THE WEBSITE TO FILE A REPORT:

http://caag.state.ca.us/contact/index.htm