Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
I just wrote an essay in spanish for my final review...I feel so accomplished
Now my Spanish teacher can go kick rocks for all I care (he is a complete ass).
He told us the our review was due on the 9th, but today he said that he wants them tomorrow-- if we don't turn it in we get a zero for two test grades...
We had to use 35 different verbs in all forms except present...so I wrote about what I did last summer easy (in english at least lol)
Michelle, this is really cool. It sounds hard but it sounds like you did it. I wonder how your spelling was?
Anyhoo, I would LOVE to learn how to speak Spanish. I can speak it from reading it, but I don't always know the meanings. You know how much I love me them studly Latinos.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This is my last year of spanish =]
next year its ap gov, ap eng, ap calc, and the rest are easy classes (creative writing, physics, and photography)....then I is done
I remember senior year: I took AP Euro (can't use the credit cause I'm a history minor concentrating in American), AP eco (flunked it and now I have to take eco in the fall cause it's a core business major class), and AP stats (I didn't wanna take precalc, got a 1 on the AP exam, and just had to endure a hell-on-Earth semester with a precalc designed for people in the sciences going onto higher math, when all I needed it for was just as a prereq for like 2 classes). I just hope for your sake you don't get senioritis, but once you graduate, it's a great feeling.

Do you know what college you want to go to?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So....an update on the guy i like? Today in class he was like, "You're gonna grow old, live in a trailer, with 100 cats blasting Fleetwood Mac". I was like, "Is that a bad thing?" and his response, again, was "You're gay." I just ignored him the whole class, but then as i was leaving the classroom, he shouted down the hallway, "Miranda, you're so kinky!"

sooooo embarassing....

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 06-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Michelle, this is really cool. It sounds hard but it sounds like you did it. I wonder how your spelling was?
Anyhoo, I would LOVE to learn how to speak Spanish. I can speak it from reading it, but I don't always know the meanings. You know how much I love me them studly Latinos.
I tried to use easy words so that my spelling won't be off. You don't really have to worry about the spelling through; worry about the accent marks =\
Oh we both love the Latinos lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I remember senior year: I took AP Euro (can't use the credit cause I'm a history minor concentrating in American), AP eco (flunked it and now I have to take eco in the fall cause it's a core business major class), and AP stats (I didn't wanna take precalc, got a 1 on the AP exam, and just had to endure a hell-on-Earth semester with a precalc designed for people in the sciences going onto higher math, when all I needed it for was just as a prereq for like 2 classes). I just hope for your sake you don't get senioritis, but once you graduate, it's a great feeling.

Do you know what college you want to go to?
I think I wanna sail across the friggin continent to the (never eat south waffles...) the west (lol)...maybe UCLA. If I stay on this side I may go to Michigan State, U of M, Pace, something....I will apply to the whole world and choose depending on who lets me in.
I think I will celebrate like crazy on the last day of high school and then die again when college starts lol
Old 06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
So....an update on the guy i like? Today in class he was like, "You're gonna grow old, live in a trailer, with 100 cats blasting Fleetwood Mac". I was like, "Is that a bad thing?" and his response, again, was "You're gay." I just ignored him the whole class, but then as i was leaving the classroom, he shouted down the hallway, "Miranda, you're so kinky!"

sooooo embarassing....
The never of him!

I swear, guys in high school are so strange. I tried to be friends with a guy once and he thought I was hitting on him.

You can add me on Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

sooooo embarassing....
No Miranda that's not a bad thing (just lower the number of cats to like 3 though...that trailer will smell otherwise)...may I ask why do you like him though? He kinda seems like a douche (but they teach us when we're young that if they are a dick to you it just means that they like you...smh).
Old 06-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I find it interesting how we always manage to come up with the money to pay all these damn bills every month, and on time.

If someone had told me when I was a little boy how much money it would take to support myself in one month, I wouldda thought I'd be rich.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh we both love the Latinos lol
Do you have any pictures you can post?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

sooooo embarassing....
I loved your response! And of course it isn't a bad thing - maybe we could do it together? I'll be sure to bring Sooty with me to the trailer!
While there's no doubt you can't help the way you feel about certain people, you'll find that some of them are best just to let go, like I did with Tessa last week. (Surprisingly, I don't find myself regretting my decision, which I'm finding a little strange, because there's a certain sense in which I still mildly regret never staying in contact with a girl I "liked" two years ago... probably because we were so friendly during the semester of uni, but didn't stay in contact during the holidays and beyond). As for being embarrassed, just remember that something's only embarrassing if the person trying to insult you is right. In this case, they're not right, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
(but they teach us when we're young that if they are a dick to you it just means that they like you...smh).
This means Miss Vicky really, really wants me.

Last edited by vivfox; 06-04-2010 at 06:28 PM..
Old 06-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

sooooo embarassing....

WHAT A JERK ! I'm seriously pissed. Why can't people just respect what you like? Is he a friend (besides the fact that you like him)? Because, if he is, he should be more tolerant and try to care about your interests, and if he isn't, then it's none of his business. Nobody should judge you for what you like, or for what you are. (but this situation seems to be usual, for today's teenagers).
Old 06-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Do you have any pictures you can post?
I have one of my friend Jeordy. He is mine...allllll mine =]

(not eyeliner lol)

plus...he's 16 lmao

Quote:
This mean Miss Vicky really, really wants me.
lmao...

Last edited by chelluversu; 06-04-2010 at 02:34 PM..
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I have one of my friend Jeordy. He is mine...allllll mine =]

plus...he's 16 lmao
He is cute. I've never heard the name Jeordy B4. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young for me. He's all yours. My current hottie, Sammy, is gonna be 32 in July and he's too young for me as well. We are not Boyfriends, just good friends. Right now I really want to date men between the ages of 40-55, you know, the age of your Grandparents.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He is cute. I've never heard the name Jeordy B4. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young for me. He's all yours. My current hottie, Sammy, is gonna be 32 in July and he's too young for me as well. We are not Boyfriends, just good friends. Right now I really want to date men between the ages of 40-55, you know, the age of your Grandparents.
lmao, my grandparents are in their 70s ahahaha...I'd never heard the name Jeordy before either (I thought it was a nickname...nope). He and I are really good friends too. We just like to kid around with each other
Old 06-05-2010, 01:44 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
The never of him!

I swear, guys in high school are so strange. I tried to be friends with a guy once and he thought I was hitting on him.
Hate to break it to you, but guys OUT of high school are still pretty strange. Mind you, the odds of encountering less strange ones grow as you get away from high school, but strangeness still abounds.

Quote:
(but they teach us when we're young that if they are a dick to you it just means that they like you...smh).
I always thought that was a strange idea. "Well, that just means he likes you," my mom would say whenever that stupid kid Kevin would sock me in the stomach on the playground in 1st grade. Even back then, I was like, "So, wait, he expresses affection by hitting me so hard I want to puke? Screw that."

Don't put up with this junk, you young'uns! If I guy is a jerk to you, then he's a jerk. Period. Not worth your time. Even if he's dreamy or has good hair or whatever.

Quote:
I'd never heard the name Jeordy before either (I thought it was a nickname...nope).
Twiggy Ramirez's real name is Jeordie White, if that counts.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''