Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Lee,

I'd love to post the whole thread. At first, I copied & pasted what Jeff had posted about the interview. But, the moderator didn't want me to copy & paste someone else's post onto another message board. So I just posted a link to the thread. I'll recap what Jeff posted instead:

Christine is definitely coming to New York next week. However, there will be no tour or live show of any kind. She was asked about a television appearance & she sort of laughed at the idea. She wasn't sure where she & Dan would start to rehearse, but she felt they could do this if they wanted to. She also mentioned that she listens quite a bit to Elvis, The Beach Boys & The Everly Brothers. Jeff also mentioned that the DJ's gave her a bit of a hard time about the Christine Perfect album. But it was all in good fun & Christine seemed to be very happy & in a great mood.

Jeff missed the beginning of the interview & a little bit at the end, so he didn't hear it in its entirety. Also, he's in Pittsburgh so this interview must be airing nationwide.

It's not clear to me if Christine is going to do a television appearance. But, it does appear that she is going to so some promotion next week-maybe some more interviews, at the very least.
Ah, the old you can't post something from another message board. Yes, I broke that rule; got told about it & went off here sulking for awhile. Then I actually read the rules. (LOL)

Thank you, Macfan 57, for summing up the interview. It's a shame Christine feels the way she does about touring, but maybe she'll just do interviews on the radio. I guess we must take her anyway we can get her.

Lee