The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-24-2003, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here ya go, baby, sweetie, honey pie..........

Here's a whole wad.

Don't say nuthin'.

-Sharon
Old 04-24-2003, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i mot shayin muffin. (mumbling around the cotton stuffed in my mouth )

Oh, wth....Now, I know Peacekeeper is no Silver Springs....but everyone has to admit that part of the draw to that song is the EMOTION behind it, that they both spewed back and forth on the video. There would even be any music without all that drama. At least, not the music that we all know and love. So, c'mon, SnL.....at least give us a LITTLE of that...a few looks back and forth, instead of staring straight ahead. Maybe it was Jay Leno....maybe he put them in a daze.

As far as Mrs. Lafoon...she's just plain weird. And if she wasn't connected to Lindsey, I wouldn't even CARE. I guess I'm just amazed that he found something in common with her. Then again, even though I love him to death, Lindsey can be pretty weird too, sometimes, LOL!

~Angela~
Old 04-24-2003, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think ol' Linds likes his lovin' a little freaky, kinky, and kinda bent........

He has a penchant at times for mascara and eye shadow, you know.

Wooooooooo, I need a cold shower.

-Sharon
Old 04-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

lmao, Sharon..... I seriously try to block that outta my mind. WHAT was he thinking???

Less is more, Linds. Sometimes.

~Angela~
Old 04-24-2003, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by EnchantedStorms
i.but everyone has to admit that part of the draw to that song is the EMOTION behind it, that they both spewed back and forth on the video. There would even be any music without all that drama. At least, not the music that we all know and love.
YES YES YES! I SO agree with that. In fact I didn't like Silver Springs at all when I first heard it on the radio... that is until I saw it on MTV or VH1 or whatever. Then I was all over it.

So the question is... What the hell are they doing? Why have they suddenly become so boring? Maybe Lindsey is behaving this way because of the wife or something. Is it she who is ruining our band??? ...lol Ok now I'm probably going to be called a chiffon head or something.

Last edited by SmthngOfADreamr; 04-24-2003 at 02:55 PM..
Old 04-24-2003, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Do we have another Yoko Ono on our hands?

-Sharon
Old 04-24-2003, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sulamith
Do we have another Yoko Ono on our hands?

-Sharon
ROTFLMAO!!!! Could be...
Old 04-24-2003, 07:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by sulamith
Come on, you non-romantics, how can you say that you don't care/aren't interested in the relationship of S&L? So, you want to hear them talk about the songs on SYW? Well, the songs are about EACH OTHER, and it's only the basis for the whole thing, so why should that be interesting? When they are asked about the songs, they usually say it is about Lindsey/ it is about Stevie, so here we go around the mulberry bush once again!

You can't have Fleetwood Mac without it.

-Sharon
Actually.....I really could care less about the Lindsey/Stevie thing. What drew me into FM originally was Stevie's voice and songs, not her looks, not her love life. The music is what's important to me.
"It's not about the money, and it's not about the fame. It's about knowing that I connected with people, and that maybe one of my songs made them feel better at some point in their life when they were sad." -Stevie Nicks
Old 04-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well .....um...the music IS her love life. They are one and the same.

-Sharon
Old 04-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie's voice and lyrics are what drew me in originally, too. Actually, it was her voice...I've always had a thing for scratchy voices, since I was a kid. (Kim Carnes, Rod Stewart, Bonnie Tyler, etc.) When I got older, I started really paying attention to what Stevie was *saying*, though. And I realized, man...this woman has to have been through it, to write these beautiful words, that I really began to relate to. So, after I had gotten my hands on all that I could find of hers, I wanted to know exactly *what* she had been through to be able to write like she does. The more I found out, the more amazed I was. And fascinated. The music still means more to me than the story behind it, but at the same time, if it were not for that story behind it all, there would not BE this wonderful music that we have to listen and relate to.

~Angela~