User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
Thanks for Denver, I didn't have that. But do you have the entire versions of SOTM and Songbird from that show? But files are only about a minute or so long.
You're all welcome, it's my pleasure to share something. And because you want me to replay to you in German: Ich habe die vollständigen Versionen von SOTM und Songbird, aber mediafire hatte wohl keine Lust sie ganz hochzuladen. Ich probier es später noch mal. I hope that wasn't too much German .
Oh, and many thanks for Sara and the San Bernadino show!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsycat999 View Post
You're all welcome, it's my pleasure to share something. And because you want me to replay to you in German: Ich habe die vollständigen Versionen von SOTM und Songbird, aber mediafire hatte wohl keine Lust sie ganz hochzuladen. Ich probier es später noch mal. I hope that wasn't too much German .
Oh, and many thanks for Sara and the San Bernadino show!
Mediafire isn't working for you and you will upload the entire versions of SOTM and songbird later? Hope I got that right.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Mediafire isn't working for you and you will upload the entire versions of SOTM and songbird later? Hope I got that right.
Yep, that was really good!
But unfortunetly it's not mediafire that's not working but the songs . I can see that one is about 4 minutes long and the other about 7 minutes but it plays only a minute of both. So I'm sorry but I can't hear more than you. I don't know what's wrong with the songs. I got them from throwndown. Does anyone else here have this show? It's unlikely I'm the only one.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Yep, that was really good!
But unfortunetly it's not mediafire that's not working but the songs . I can see that one is about 4 minutes long and the other about 7 minutes but it plays only a minute of both. So I'm sorry but I can't hear more than you. I don't know what's wrong with the songs. I got them from throwndown. Does anyone else here have this show? It's unlikely I'm the only one.
I had same problem naila... (and thank you so much for the tunes...)

Songbird and SOTM only spit out only a minute worth... each tune is truncated severely...
Old 09-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Denver Sisters of the Moon:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8tuwr

Denver Songbird:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bh7cpe

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you so much David! You are a life saver.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thank You David!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ich habe die vollständigen Versionen von SOTM und Songbird, aber mediafire hatte wohl keine Lust sie ganz hochzuladen. Ich probier es später noch mal. .
Vielen, Vielen Dank dafür! (Ich wohne in der nähe von Denver.) Deine Post hat mich sehr gefreut.

Big thanks to you too, David & Lisa. I liked hearing Hold Me Live.

Last edited by Betsy; 09-03-2009 at 12:06 PM..
Old 09-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Vielen, Vielen Dank dafür! (Ich wohne in der nähe von Denver.) Deine Post hat mich sehr gefreut.

Big thanks to you too, David & Lisa. I liked hearing Hold Me Live.
Schön zu wissen, dass hier doch ein paar Leute Deutsch können . Und ich freue mich immer, wenn ich etwas beitragen kann.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Here's the list...

of Mirage era shows that I have been able to track down:

Fleetwood Mac - August 16,1982 - Mirage Tour Rehearsal & Jam Session Soundboard recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 5,1982 - San Bernardino, CA - Devore Field - "US Festival" Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 10,1982 - Norfolk, VA - The Scope Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 11,1982 - Philadelphia, PA - The Spectrum Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 12,1982 - Indianapolis, IN - Market Square Arena Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 14,1982 - East Rutherford, NJ - Brendan Byrne Arena Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 15,1982 - Worcester, MA - Centrum Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 19,1982 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 27,1982 - Houston, TX - The Summit Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 28,1982 - Dallas, TX - Reunion Arena Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - September 30,1982 - Tempe, AZ - Compton Terrace Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 10,1982 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Amphitheatre Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 10,1982 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Amphitheatre Soundboard recording (???)

Fleetwood Mac - October 12,1982 - Memphis, TN - Mid South Coliseum Soundboard recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 13,1982 - Baton Rouge, LA Soundboard recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 15,1982 - Denver, CO Soundboard recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 18,1982 - Irvine, CA - Irvine Meadows Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 20,1982 - Oakland, CA - The Coliseum - Updated! Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 21,1982 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum - "The Chain of Attachment" Pro Shot VHS

Fleetwood Mac - October 25,1982 - Cedar Falls, IA - Five Seasons Center Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 26,1982 - Lincoln, NE - Dan Delaney Center Audience recording

Fleetwood Mac - October 31,1982 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center Audience recording

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 09-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
of Mirage era shows that I have been able to track down:
Brian, you're the Great Archivist of Fleetwood Mac these days.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - August 16,1982 - Mirage Tour Rehearsal & Jam Session Soundboard recording
There is soundboard rehearsal from both the 16th and the 19th. You probably have both already. There's also a rehearsal Sisters of the Moon that is undated.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - September 5,1982 - San Bernardino, CA - Devore Field - "US Festival" Audience recording
Also available on soundboard.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - September 14,1982 - East Rutherford, NJ - Brendan Byrne Arena Audience recording
Sara from this gig on soundboard.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - September 19,1982 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena Audience recording
One of my favorite Fleetwood performances ever.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - October 10,1982 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Amphitheatre Soundboard recording (???)
Are you sure? I don't think so.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - October 13,1982 - Baton Rouge, LA Soundboard recording
All I have from Baton Rouge is Sara & Hold Me. Is the whole soundboard available? Let me jog my memory by digging out my data DVD.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - October 15,1982 - Denver, CO Soundboard recording
Denver is also the best-sounding soundboard of the lot.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - October 18,1982 - Irvine, CA - Irvine Meadows Audience recording
And the second half of the show has never surfaced. Sisters of the Moon really rocked, more than the Forum.

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac - October 20,1982 - Oakland, CA - The Coliseum - Updated! Audience recording
Also available on soundboard.

It's a well-recorded tour, that's for sure.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 09-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Schön zu wissen, dass hier doch ein paar Leute Deutsch können . Und ich freue mich immer, wenn ich etwas beitragen kann.
Das ist das erste Mal das ich etwas deutsches hier lese! Gruß aus Unna!
Old 09-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizNicks View Post
Das ist das erste Mal das ich etwas deutsches hier lese! Gruß aus Unna!
Ja - and I had to pull some teeth for that German to be spoken!

David, have you ever been to db.etree.org(?) They have a bunch of traders there, and you can see what Mac shows are out there from each year.

Sometimes I wonder why there doesn't seem to be many white album shows out there. That was a big tour, and it seems like we don't get a lot of stuff till Rumours came out.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
David, have you ever been to db.etree.org(?) They have a bunch of traders there, and you can see what Mac shows are out there from each year.
I've seen that database. It's filled with so many errors that it's rendered almost useless, in my view. But I'm pretty much on top of those years I was interested in, anyway.

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder why there doesn't seem to be many white album shows out there.
It's odd, I agree. 1976 is the enigma year, actually (not 1975). By the summer tour of 1976, the band was hip & happening & had lots of fans. You'd expect to have a good chunk of the summer tour taped & in circulation, but as you know, that's not the case.

Several of our 1975 shows -- like South Orange & Wake Forest -- only surfaced in recent times. They weren't in circulation twenty or twenty-five years ago. And certainly all the soundboards are post-1999. So there's always reason to hope that things will pop up at any point. I remember about four years ago when the Nagoya City 1977 recording appeared. I thought, "Where the hell has that been hiding?"

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 09-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So I would gladly put myself up for slave labor for the best 3 or 4 of those Mirage shows, especially the high quality audience recordings that are especially awesome and any and all soundboards....