The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: Do you own all 17 studio albums?
Yes! "Dog and Dustbin", "Mystery to Me", "Tusk", "Time" and the other 13! It's all the Mac.. 30 30.93%
No, I have albums from more than one era, but I'm not a completist. 49 50.52%
No, if it's not got Stevie and Lindsey on it, I'm not really interested. No offence intended! 14 14.43%
No, you mean to tell me Fleetwood Mac carried on after Bob Welch left? What happened? 0 0%
No, and until Peter Green comes back after his 44 year holiday, I won't buy another one. 0 0%
No, I only own "Time". 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2014, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdudejim View Post
And then solo-wise, I'm pretty much just a Lindsey guy. I have Law And Order, Go Insane, and Out of the Cradle. And I have a Christmas compilation with "Holiday Road" on it, bought just for the reason of having a legal CD copy of the song, haha. I haven't gotten any of Lindsey's 2000s-era solo stuff though, because just from the samples I've heard, I'm not super impressed. I mean, there's a few really cool things like "Time Precious Time" and "Seeds We Sow", but I don't know. Anybody wanna convince me? At different times I've considered Under the Skin or Gift of Screws, but I just don't know. I hope somebody here helps me to decide to go for one of those, haha.
come over to Lindsey board and ask away!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"