Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default A Few Questions

Okay, so some of these are probably a little obnoxious because I know when I was pretty active that they were asked all the time, but it's been a few years so I figured I'd check in on a couple things…

1. Any digital/DVD/audio version of the Mirage Tour vid look like they're ever going to circulate? Some great performances on that but I divested of my VHS player a long, long time ago. On that note, live at red rocks for Stevie Solo?

2. I see there's a "super-deluxe" rumors going around. What show are the live songs on there from? I can't believe I missed this.

3. Are there any super-deluxe plans for other albums that have been announced? The deluxe of Fleetwood Mac was kinda yawn-ish for extras. And I know Tusk has a live album already, but I'd be so excited for more live content from that era…

4. Buckingham Nicks, the question that's been asked to death. Still nothing?

5. Did I miss any other live DVDs or anything from this Era since the Live in Boston came out? Not counting Lindsey's live disc which I got a couple years back.

Thanks for the answers! I am going to Vegas on Monday for the show. Surprising the wife with a "hey let's get going, we have a flight to catch!" Gonna be a blast.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilsrain View Post
1. Any digital/DVD/audio version of the Mirage Tour vid look like they're ever going to circulate? Some great performances on that but I divested of my VHS player a long, long time ago. On that note, live at red rocks for Stevie Solo?
There's a boot DVD version - poor quality, with a photo from Behind The Mask on it. But...that's it. Live at Red Rocks has been on DVD for several years.

Quote:
3. Are there any super-deluxe plans for other albums that have been announced? The deluxe of Fleetwood Mac was kinda yawn-ish for extras. And I know Tusk has a live album already, but I'd be so excited for more live content from that era…
No. At best, word through the grapevine is that Warner is working on reissues for Mirage and Tango, but there have been no promises of additional material, and in fact, no official word it's hapening at all. I imagine my yet-unborn descendents will be able to enjoy a good sound quality version of Mirage, even though I'll never have that pleasure, myself.

Quote:
Buckingham Nicks, the question that's been asked to death. Still nothing?
Just a lot of talk. No action.
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case