Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 3: "Soul Drifter"

I hate to vote for it but I want to save "Say We'll Meet Again" if that's possible.

And I'm sorry that "Turn it On" went so early.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
BECAUSE those guys don't post anymore is only ONE reason you need to stick around. People seem to be dropping like flies.

Dammit.
I agree. Gerald you need to stick around!
Old 09-12-2005, 12:56 PM
ReFleetwoodMac
This message has been deleted by ReFleetwoodMac.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFleetwoodMac
You should embrace your differences and find other ways to occupy yourself if you are not interested in taking part in their endless conversations about Stevie's boots and Lindsey leaving his wife for her. Believe me, there are ways.
On the other hand, if people find the numerous discussions on Lindsey's soundstage and new music inadequate for stimulating their gargantuan intellect, perhaps they should find forums more commodious (if they can exist on this earth). Of course if one bases one's self-worth on how many times one can "demonstrate" one's perceived superiority, such an option might appear less appealing. However, it is possible to build one's self esteem without degrading others. Believe me, there are ways.

Last edited by sodascouts; 09-12-2005 at 01:21 PM..
Old 09-12-2005, 01:17 PM
ReFleetwoodMac
Old 09-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I must say... it's difficult to say what songs I don't like on ootc, it's one of my favorite non-heavy metal/hardrock albums.
Old 09-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 3 - 'Say We'll Meet Again'

Old 09-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 3 - Wrong

Still voting for this.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Round 3 : Say We'll Meet Again

Round 3 Say We'll Meet Again.

Its important to remember that nobody
falls into a simple set of labels.

Old 09-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Round 3-Wrong

Crap, can't believe I missed the first two rounds...

Turn It On is gone? WTF?
Old 09-12-2005, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
Oh And my favorite OOTC song is Turn it on. But you'll all know what happened to it. I was holding my breath because it was 5-5 and I thought it was through. And then Nancy who was tallying the votes saw that she hadn't vote and pulled the trigger on it. I know it's only a game. But a game that is fun if you have the possibilty to fight for it. No offence Nancy, I'm really fond of you, but it really pissed me off. The drop that made the bucket flow over.

Hell, I've hated the way most of these Survivors have turned out. My favorites go down quick or they lose suddenly and abruptly to my least favorites on the album(s). But I'm still playing! And half the time Nancy and I are total polar opposites on which ones we want to win, but we still don't yell at each other

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default ROUND 3: Surrender the Rain

I think the outcome of this round is pretty much determined with an hour to go, so one more vote to poke and prod at this snoozer can't hurt.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 09-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezamatic
And half the time Nancy and I are total polar opposites on which ones we want to win, but we still don't yell at each other
That keeps us honest. lol

Old 09-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFleetwoodMac
No reason to get mad at others and leave the board for simply having different tastes.
You quoted me but didn't read it. I said that it just was a last drop. Not the reason. I just feel that I had a lot better times with other ledgies that are gone or inactive for a long long time. My posts seem to get on peoples nerves and I get lectured. Apart from that my taste in Mac-music seems different from others and I love that. But it would be nice to cross swords about that like we did in the Tusksurvivor and later, I tried to get it on a roll in L&O-survivor. During the summer and the last couple of weeks I tried to get some response on music-related topics, but to no succes. As soon as things seem to start to be interesting again ( for me) the chit-chat babble strikes again. That annoyed me. Not that I think people are less, au contraire. It's just not my cup of tea. I rarely frequent the stevieboard. Not because I don't like her, I adore her. It's the tone that gets me on the nerves. On lindseys side I find more ledgies that spunked my FM-fandom. That population is getting smaller and smaller. So what's in there for me?
I still can't get it that my thread with a link to CVB's creepy live-version of tusk got two responses. Why are we together here? To babble about trivia only? So I don't put myself above anyone. I just don't get it...as I don't get it That Turn It On is put away in round two.

Old 09-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezamatic
And half the time Nancy and I are total polar opposites on which ones we want to win, but we still don't yell at each other
No and that's a pity.
Nancy even said that we all are winners because all songs are pretty. True, but I hate that approach. It's not a mindset that makes a game fun. And I wanna have fun over here. If that's not there that much anymore then why stay?

Old 09-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:15 PM
ReFleetwoodMac
Old 09-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
No and that's a pity.
Nancy even said that we all are winners because all songs are pretty. True, but I hate that approach. It's not a mindset that makes a game fun. And I wanna have fun over here. If that's not there that much anymore then why stay?
Aw, I was just trying to make you feel better. Turn It On blows with its funky pronunciations. Glad it's gone.

Happy now? lol

Old 09-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Lux
This message has been deleted by Lux.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well F*ck it. My love for Shut us down and the total ignorance in my direct environment for it drives me towards here. But The Ledge is really getting on my nerves lately. And only a few Ledgies seem to be interested in what I'm interested in. I just miss Seteca, Downonrodeo (so glad you're active over here again), Stefan, Carnevaca AND Carnevaca's ability to squeeze sense out of Diss and Strand.

Even though there are great Ledgies, and you'll all know who I love. But we're such a minority here.

Oh And my favorite OOTC song is Turn it on. But you'll all know what happened to it. I was holding my breath because it was 5-5 and I thought it was through. And then Nancy who was tallying the votes saw that she hadn't vote and pulled the trigger on it. I know it's only a game. But a game that is fun if you have the possibilty to fight for it. No offence Nancy, I'm really fond of you, but it really pissed me off. The drop that made the bucket flow over.
excuse me, but I'm a bit mad at you.
Didn't you read all the posts of people who'd love you to stick around? I guess we're not that important though? It's disrespectful. Thanks a lot. I'm not going to beg for you to stay around, as much as I'd miss you here.
Flikker dan maar op.