The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #316  
Old 05-09-2016, 09:41 AM
~*BellaDonna*~'s Avatar
~*BellaDonna*~ ~*BellaDonna*~ is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer78 View Post
Hi Im Louis and I love Stevie
Hi Louis, welcome to the Ledge! Hope you enjoy it here!
__________________
Worrying about today only takes away tomorrow's peace.
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 11-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Karissa's Avatar
Karissa Karissa is offline
Junior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 19
Default

Hi everyone! I'm Karissa (obviously), 28, currently live in Texas, though I'm from Iowa. I grew up on Fleetwood Mac-- my family says I claimed Rumours as my favorite album when I was a toddler, & that's never changed! I'm a HUGE Stevie fan & just saw her last month in Dallas. My husband & I are hoping to hit up at least one more date when she extends the tour. Also always here to talk about Buckingham Nicks (album & ship-- ha!) & Lindsey & Christine's solo work, too.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 11-30-2016, 10:49 PM
louielouie2000's Avatar
louielouie2000 louielouie2000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 6,340
Default

Welcome to the Ledge, Karissa! Always good to see another Texan on here.
__________________
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/louielouie2000/The_Plant_-_Sausalito_-_front_door_2.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 02-26-2017, 08:32 PM
petep9000's Avatar
petep9000 petep9000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,406
Default

Hi everyone!

I'm John and it's been years since I last posted so I feel brand new here!
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 02-27-2017, 07:00 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petep9000 View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm John and it's been years since I last posted so I feel brand new here!
Welcome back John!
Reply With Quote
  #321  
Old 03-27-2017, 09:34 PM
button-lip's Avatar
button-lip button-lip is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Argentina
Posts: 660
Default

Hello, everybody! This is my first, first post ever!

My name is Ana and I live in Argentina, unfortunately a country with zero FM fans.

I'm really excited for the next BuckinghamMcVie album and the upcoming FM tour. I hope to grab a few shows in the US and London.

Glad to be here!
__________________
"This has been the best tour I've been on. Ever, ever, ever..." - Stevie Nicks. 24 Karat Gold Tour, Long Island, NY -April 6, 2017.
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 03-28-2017, 01:24 PM
FuzzyPlum FuzzyPlum is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Hello, everybody! This is my first, first post ever!

My name is Ana and I live in Argentina, unfortunately a country with zero FM fans.

I'm really excited for the next BuckinghamMcVie album and the upcoming FM tour. I hope to grab a few shows in the US and London.

Glad to be here!

Hi Ana/button-lip,
Good to hear Argentina has at least one fan. Bienvenido
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 03-28-2017, 02:10 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Hello, everybody! This is my first, first post ever!

My name is Ana and I live in Argentina, unfortunately a country with zero FM fans.

I'm really excited for the next BuckinghamMcVie album and the upcoming FM tour. I hope to grab a few shows in the US and London.

Glad to be here!
Welcome Ana!
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:06 AM
Lola Lola is online now
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 164
Default

Hi Ledgies! I've been lurking here for eons. This is a remarkable site. I've learned so much here and I enjoy reading the posts. I've been a consistently inconsistent FM fan since childhood. I take a break from time to time but not for long. Sort of like hanging in the shallow end of a pool then diving into the deep end. Then getting out to sit poolside but never leaving the immediate area if that makes sense! I can't imagine taking a break in the last few years with so much going on.
Anyway, thanks for having me.
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 04-19-2017, 11:20 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Hi Ledgies! I've been lurking here for eons. This is a remarkable site. I've learned so much here and I enjoy reading the posts. I've been a consistently inconsistent FM fan since childhood. I take a break from time to time but not for long. Sort of like hanging in the shallow end of a pool then diving into the deep end. Then getting out to sit poolside but never leaving the immediate area if that makes sense! I can't imagine taking a break in the last few years with so much going on.
Anyway, thanks for having me.
Welcome Lola!
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 04-28-2017, 12:01 AM
24karatstevie's Avatar
24karatstevie 24karatstevie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Missouri
Posts: 350
Default

I've been a member here for a little while now (and I've lurked even longer), but I'm not sure I've ever properly introduced myself. Anyway, my name is Adrienne and I'm a 19 year old college student. I became a Fleetwood Mac fan 3 years ago and have been obsessed ever since! Stevie is my favorite singer of all time so I'm on the Stevie board a lot. This past year has been wonderful with Stevie's tour and now the Buckingham McVie album. It's an exciting time to be a Mac fan! When I'm not listening to Stevie or FM, I really enjoy any 70s/80s music, classic rock, and some country. Some of my other favorite artists are Heart, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Miranda Lambert, and Shania Twain among others. I guess if anyone wanted to know anything about me it's that I love music!
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 04-28-2017, 05:58 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
I've been a member here for a little while now (and I've lurked even longer), but I'm not sure I've ever properly introduced myself. Anyway, my name is Adrienne and I'm a 19 year old college student. I became a Fleetwood Mac fan 3 years ago and have been obsessed ever since! Stevie is my favorite singer of all time so I'm on the Stevie board a lot. This past year has been wonderful with Stevie's tour and now the Buckingham McVie album. It's an exciting time to be a Mac fan! When I'm not listening to Stevie or FM, I really enjoy any 70s/80s music, classic rock, and some country. Some of my other favorite artists are Heart, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Miranda Lambert, and Shania Twain among others. I guess if anyone wanted to know anything about me it's that I love music!
(Belated) welcome Adrienne!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved