User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Melanie, your pictures are absolutely stunning!!!
Thank You, Viv!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaj View Post
The photos were wonderful, Golddusted. My following comment is boring; but I couldn't help but notice, having seen Fleetwood Mac about 5 months ago, that Stevie Nicks has gained weight again, I'd estimate nearly 10 pounds, over these past months.
Nice that you enjoyed the photos....about Stevie gaining weight...well, this woman is now 61 and we can't expect that she's slim the same way as she was in her 20s. Maybe she has changed her eating habits or is doing less sports, I don't think it's a drug or drinking issue. We're all getting older and bolder
Old 10-21-2009, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OMG!!!! Love that photo when She looks right at you!!!! I love all these photos and thank you very, very much for sharing them!!! I don't have any photos when she's looking at me, BUT I have videos when she does and I have taken photos of the video moments when she does and I'm sooo lucky she did, lol

Old 10-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
(P.S. I was born in Prague, but we moved to The States in my early youth, so my memories are minimal; yet somehow this thread, originated by a Czech, Matthew, has made me feel a little bit homesick. I did visit Belgium in the 1990's and it's one of my favorite places in the world).
Thatīs great . I was born... and also live, in Prague too. But a little bit later....

But I have to say that Germany is great country. Itīs all here still about our communist history in Czech. Berlin is awesome modern city. Prague has nice old town, but thatīs all.

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ienilny View Post
I'm not one to really post anything - but I need to post my personal review here. Need to get it off my chest - or I might exlode..

Last night was truly magical and absolutely amazing!

I'm from Vienna (Austria), went to Berlin on Monday on my own, arrived just in time to get to the concert.. and left the next day (today). Man, that probably were the most stressful 24 hours of my life so far, but soo worth it.

Alright - so there I was, at the O2 Berlin venue.. I had a 5th row seat, pretty much in front of the stage. I read in one of the reviews from one of the European shows that someone got to be right in front of the stage all night? Well, the same thing happened to me last night. I was sitting there, way too anxious for the concert to start (and crying, might I add, because I was more than happy to be there, been waiting the last 8 years to get to see them live (I'm only 18), and with Stevie being one of my three music heroes and role models, I was overwhelmed with emotions..).. so anyway! One of the security/service people came up to the people sitting in the first couple of rows and asked if anyone wanted to leave their seats to go right in front of the stage.. which I immediately did. So yeah - I spent the entire show, all 2 1/2 hours, pretty much right in front of Lindsey, aaaand to unleash the inner fangirl, got to touch his hand! (I was the one with glasses, wearing the custom-made black T-Shirt that had "Stevie Nicks" on it.. sorry if I annoyed anyone with my screaming and cheering.. just couldn't hold it back.)

Lindsey was on fire, Stevie sounded absolutely perfect and looked sizzling hot (hellooo boobies ), John was adorable as always and Mick was.. well, just his crazy, wonderful, loveable self.

Aah, I still can't believe it's already over. They were soo good. Noticed Lindsey saying "see you next time" at the end of the show, which gives me hope that I miiiight get to see them again, someday. I can't get over how beautiful Stevie sounded, last night..

Some fun facts about yesterday (they amused me, anyway).. when Mick left his drums for the first time and actually got in front of the stage, raised his hands to cheer, he noticed that his fly was unzipped. I don't know if that is one of his schticks, but he seemed like it surpised him. I just love how he grinned after he noticed.

Another little tidbit that I loved was.. right before they began with "Oh Well", Lindsey asked one of the security people standing right by the stage if he could remove the some sort of barrier they had that kept people from being RIGHT in front of the stage, since he wanted us to get as close as "possible".. the security guy answered with a simple, rude "No.".. so Lindsey sort of rolled his eyes and was all like.. "Well, thank you very much.." and when he began playing "Oh Well" and sang ".. don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to" he pointed right at the security guy, obviously still pissed off.

Right at the very end before Mick said that he had two more things he'd like to mention (take care of yourself & take care of all the other people around you, which I found extremely sweet) and did his trademark "the Mac is back" - he made a comment about a guy (or "chap" as Mick put it ) in the audience who apparently held up some sign mentioning Christine the entire show.. so Mick said that they miss her just as much as we do.. which I thought was a sweet moment, too.. with all the people cheering for Christine, at that moment..

Mmkay - I think I got a little bit carried away, and I don't know if any of the things mentioned above are new or happen at every show (I've not been following reviews for this tour so far..) - but if any of it puts a smile on anyone, I'm glad.

Oh - and Matthew - I feel for you. I miss them already.
What a wonderful review. Thanks!

It gives me shivers while reading about your emotions. Because i recognize it so much and I'm reliving the moments of emotion I had at the Antwerp-show were I spend the 2,5 hours in front of Lindsey's mike.

Also cool to read about the cheering for Christine.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The one glove thing is seriously bugging me. Other than that, great performance!

He asked me for my love
And that was all
Old 10-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaDonna93 View Post
OMG!!!! Love that photo when She looks right at you!!!! I love all these photos and thank you very, very much for sharing them!!! I don't have any photos when she's looking at me, BUT I have videos when she does and I have taken photos of the video moments when she does and I'm sooo lucky she did, lol
Thanks Hanna! And congrats on getting the chance to touch Stevie's hand.

And to all others...thanks for sharing all these fantastic videos from this very special concert. I know ALL concerts are special but Berlin was my highlight!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I like the ankle boots, but I can see how they interrupt the body line. It's like carving your body into chunks visually. It might be more flattering, just to have one seamless flow. That probably creates the illusion of height and smoothness.

The Soundstage pants looked really good, but I guess FM doesn't get those.

Hmmm. Now these posts have got me wondering if Mick is wearing the outfit most flattering to him. To optimize his looks, should he really be wearing red shoes, white socks, knickers and a tight vest?

Michele
I for one am not a fan of the Soundstage pants. Not Stevie enough, I guess. I agree about the short boots but I'm guessing she's wearing because they're easier to get on and off than the tall boots. At 61, it's all about being practical!

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 10-21-2009, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Gypsy (love the twirls):

Old 10-21-2009, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post

The one glove thing is seriously bugging me. Other than that, great performance!
OMG!! That's awesome! Stevie looks adoreable

Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The fan here who wrote of Lindsey's guitar solos and described them as "hilarious" offered a new appreciation of him that I understand but had not considered before, it's a comment that I think Lindsey himself would smile about.
I do too. I think that Lindsey has a sense of humor about his solos. Well, the humor is quite overt in Oh Well , but even with Big Love, GYOW and ISA it's there as well. When he's dog paddling or falls on the floor, he knows he's being silly. I sense his tongue in cheek. That's why he loved to repeat his son's life about him "showing off." Because although I think he does believe he's wonderful. When he's up there, he's like the comedian who puts up one hand to say he's not worthy of the applause, while he's gesturing for more applause with the other hand. That's what Lindsey is doing. It's very self-aware and I think it's mostly in fun.

Quote:
My following comment is boring; but I couldn't help but notice, having seen Fleetwood Mac about 5 months ago, that Stevie Nicks has gained weight again, I'd estimate nearly 10 pounds, over these past months.
I didn't notice any changes in Stevie's body, but her face does look fuller to me in those photos.

Michele
Old 10-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Hmmm. Now these posts have got me wondering if Mick is wearing the outfit most flattering to him. To optimize his looks, should he really be wearing red shoes, white socks, knickers and a tight vest?

Michele
Without these clothes he wouldn't be Mick Fleetwood what would be a big loss for the world imo.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And the best at the end , here is Stand Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH2kuACWHbA
I love when she is coming to the stage in the beginning.

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 10-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Junior Ledgie

Cool

I've been at the Berlin show and I loved it!

Btw.: @ everyone.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold-dusted View Post

Stevie's new boots
Hawt! She broke out the studs for Berlin.