User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-30-2018, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Honestly I'm not sure I'd want to really know any of them.
I agree. John would probably be the only one I wouldn't hate. Followed by Lindsey. Old Goat Breath and Dick? I'm certain that they could never stop talking about themselves... Christine? I'm sure she's got issues that would rub me the wrong way(I'd have killed to have met her, even 3-5 years ago).

These are highly flawed (lack of) characters.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Some of the most interesting material I've read about FM in a long time. That Heroes album cover has always bothered me. The adjective I'd use to describe it, is CREEPY!

Anyway, thanks for sharing the information. I may have to check this one out.
Old 09-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Some of the most interesting material I've read about FM in a long time. That Heroes album cover has always bothered me. The adjective I'd use to describe it, is CREEPY!

Anyway, thanks for sharing the information. I may have to check this one out.
And I'd use DISTURBING!

This does sound more interesting than most. I'll have to check it out.

Old 10-06-2018, 02:33 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree. John would probably be the only one I wouldn't hate. Followed by Lindsey. Old Goat Breath and Dick? I'm certain that they could never stop talking about themselves... Christine? I'm sure she's got issues that would rub me the wrong way(I'd have killed to have met her, even 3-5 years ago).

These are highly flawed (lack of) characters.
I’m a little late to this but all this blunt talk about the band members makes me... not happy maybe but just relieved because gosh knows there are some folks around who think one member or the other can do know wrong. And some of that has really come out recently. I’m so ambivalent about everything going on because I can’t be fully team anyone because none of these people are saints.

And ha, Homer, earlier today in another discussion I stated I don’t think I’d ever want to know or be friends with any of them. Except that I would totally go chill on a boat with John. Frankly I kind of want to pick his brain and ask how he deals with all the big egos and drama constantly at play in the band. And I know he doesn’t drink anymore but oh to buy him a round or two and ask him what he REALLY thinks about everyone.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
I’m a little late to this but all this blunt talk about the band members makes me... not happy maybe but just relieved because gosh knows there are some folks around who think one member or the other can do know wrong. And some of that has really come out recently. I’m so ambivalent about everything going on because I can’t be fully team anyone because none of these people are saints.

And ha, Homer, earlier today in another discussion I stated I don’t think I’d ever want to know or be friends with any of them. Except that I would totally go chill on a boat with John. Frankly I kind of want to pick his brain and ask how he deals with all the big egos and drama constantly at play in the band. And I know he doesn’t drink anymore but oh to buy him a round or two and ask him what he REALLY thinks about everyone.
$tevie and Dick are just too self absorbed. I wouldn't enjoy being friends with either of them.

Christine and Lindsey fall somewhere in the middle. I think Lindsey would be okay to hang out with. My opinion of Christine has dropped significantly in the past couple of years, so I'm a little bitter towards her these days.

John would be awesome, if I could understand what he's saying to me.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
My opinion of Christine has dropped significantly in the past couple of years, so I'm a little bitter towards her these days.
I’d be curious to know what’s changed your opinion of her. She’d probably be my second choice of who would be most bearable to hang out with but I’ve never been a huge Christine fan so I may have missed something or whatever is putting you off on her. I do wonder what she’s doing back is she can’t really play or sing much anymore. So bizarre to me to think back to how they were begging her to return and she was claiming it wouldn’t happen and she’s still hanging on now? And supposedly hasn’t said a word to Lindsey since everything went down with the tour. Weird move considering the album and tour she did with him.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
I’d be curious to know what’s changed your opinion of her. She’d probably be my second choice of who would be most bearable to hang out with but I’ve never been a huge Christine fan so I may have missed something or whatever is putting you off on her. I do wonder what she’s doing back is she can’t really play or sing much anymore. So bizarre to me to think back to how they were begging her to return and she was claiming it wouldn’t happen and she’s still hanging on now? And supposedly hasn’t said a word to Lindsey since everything went down with the tour. Weird move considering the album and tour she did with him.
The first dagger was her keeping Bob Welch out of the R&RHOF.

The second was her not stopping Lindsey's firing. I don't believe for a second that she couldn't have. "He's gone, I'm gone." THAT would have stopped it.