User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-23-2002, 09:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Street_Dreamer

I SAVED my money for this great occiasion. Donated blood, a kidney, sold my lucky rabbit's foot to a kid down the street, had just enough to get it! ... Okay so I'm making it all up (everything but the saving part,) but still, why bring this up anyway? I'm poor too but you don't hear me complaining!

Matt
lol... move out of your parents' house and support yourself and watch business go down the drain where you work and THEN tell me about saving money...
Old 10-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

HAHAHA, joke's on you! I don't live with my parentS, I live with my dad! 1... not good enough... 2.... want more... 3...must see more... 4...AHHHHH!

Matt
Old 10-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
HAHAHA, joke's on you! I don't live with my parentS, I live with my dad! 1... not good enough... 2.... want more... 3...must see more... 4...AHHHHH!

Matt
parent... parents... whatever...

the rest....
i beg your pardon?
Old 10-23-2002, 10:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1 AH AH AH AH! 2 AH AH AH AH! 3 AH AH AH AH! Counting is fun when your friends with The Count! 4 AH AH AH AH! 5 AH AH AH AH! It's a seeeeeeecret! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell!

Matt
Old 10-23-2002, 10:45 PM
Ledgie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 AH AH AH AH! 2 AH AH AH AH! 3 AH AH AH AH! Counting is fun when your friends with The Count! 4 AH AH AH AH! 5 AH AH AH AH!
...............................................................................................

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I so remember that from seseme street and I had for gottan all about and that totally reminds me of it haha god that ahow had some weird **** on it sorry random

Anyways I know its none of my buisness but do we have to have sqabbling about money and beomble financiall depencey and what not its pretty annoying to see six posts about this. This stated off ass a topic about the VBOFM sales rank @amazon and now its turrned into an argument. Now I hate to be all like this and stuff but seriously peoples personal squabbles and hearing about who lives with who and who is poorer than who and what not is not the type of stuff that I really want to read when Im coming to see whats new with my fav. band.

sorry for writing this but it was just something I thought had to be brought up before this went any futher

Last edited by blackwidower; 10-23-2002 at 10:53 PM..
Old 10-24-2002, 03:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by blackwidower
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 AH AH AH AH! 2 AH AH AH AH! 3 AH AH AH AH! Counting is fun when your friends with The Count! 4 AH AH AH AH! 5 AH AH AH AH!
...............................................................................................

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I so remember that from seseme street and I had for gottan all about and that totally reminds me of it haha god that ahow had some weird **** on it sorry random

Anyways I know its none of my buisness but do we have to have sqabbling about money and beomble financiall depencey and what not its pretty annoying to see six posts about this. This stated off ass a topic about the VBOFM sales rank @amazon and now its turrned into an argument. Now I hate to be all like this and stuff but seriously peoples personal squabbles and hearing about who lives with who and who is poorer than who and what not is not the type of stuff that I really want to read when Im coming to see whats new with my fav. band.

sorry for writing this but it was just something I thought had to be brought up before this went any futher
ok i don't need a lecture... someone asked where all the fm fans were and that they needed to go out and get the album to boost the rankings... and i replied with where THIS fleetwood mac fan was when it came to purchasing a collection of songs that we all have already.... im not complaining about being poor... i just don't appreciate someone getting snotty with me and telling me about SAVING money. i'm not looking down on him for being dependant on someone... i used that merely as an explaination as to why i don't have money to save... hell when i lived with my parents or parent it was easy to save money and i did it well... i'm sorry that matt's personal hatred for me has led to this. and i'm sure he's going to reply with another quote from The Count