User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Buckingham/Nicks on CD

OK--so I'm driving home from work and I'm flipping around on the stations and I hear a DJ saying, ..."there's a lot of pictures in the new album and it doesn't look like a recording studio, was the album recorded in a studio in someone's house?" Of course, I know what this guy is talking about! And he's talking on the phone with Lindsey! SO they're announcing tour dates and when the tickets are going on sale (old news for us!) and the DJ says, "OK I have to ask you a question as a fan...are we ever going to see BuckinghamNicks on CD?" And Lindsey says that the only reason it hasn't been released is because of "inertia" (does that sound like him or what? ) and all this other stuff, but then he says it will probably be released this year! OK--we've all heard tihs before...but he said it, and I just figured I'd let you all know!

Take on the situation but not the torment
Old 03-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up That would be great...

if he really meant it, But I will believe it when I see it...But at the same time it wouldn't be bad to have an original/official CD copy to go with my original/official cassette version...Bwj

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 03-10-2003, 06:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So it looks like this dj has a copy of the CD. Seems reasonable that they would show pictures of the Bel-Air home they recorded in.
Old 03-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Inertia.....Where does this man get these words. I have to have a dictonary around everytime I listen or read his interveiws.
Old 03-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, yeah, yeah...both Lindsey & Stevie said that it would be out "soon" when they were doing the talk-show/radio-show circuit during "The Dance" tour.

How can Lindsey live with the paradox of being such a "hard working guy" in the studio, yet very little ever gets "finished" (at least by a fans' definition of "finished", meaning, "able to buy the product in the store")
Old 03-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Buckingham/Nicks on CD

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugar
then he says it will probably be released this year! OK--we've all heard tihs before...but he said it, and I just figured I'd let you all know!
Thanks for posting this Sugar...it means that we can still hope...! However, I think "this year" (even if he and Stevie are really planning on going ahead with getting it released) is a bit ambitious...I reckon that if it does happen it will most likely be (late) 2004.

Old 03-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: That would be great...

Quote:
Originally posted by estranged4life
[B]if he really meant it, But I will believe it when I see it...
Amen to that. I believe he said something similar in 1992!

I won't get my hopes up....but I won't let them die either, as long as he still admits to wanting to do it "sometime!"