Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
I said abortion is the murder of a child. FROM THAT statement she drew the conclusion of "child murderer".

Originally Posted by Lux
Oh I see. So calling us baby killers is a symptom of a defense mechanism worthy of forgiveness. You poor thing. So can we get defensive when you accuse of us such insulting and ludicrous things?

You support abortion don't you...then that is not a ludacris statement...

I think she showed admirable restraint.

Take on the situation but not the torment
Old 02-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Originally Posted by Lux
Oh I see. So calling us baby killers is a symptom of a defense mechanism worthy of forgiveness. You poor thing. So can we get defensive when you accuse of us such insulting and ludicrous things?

You support abortion don't you...then that is not a ludacris statement...

I think she showed admirable restraint.
you telling someone to f*ck off is such restraint.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
you telling someone to f*ck off is such restraint.
In this case, yes. Lux is quite capable of much more. Why is it OK for you to call her something as foul as 'baby killer'?

Old 02-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks for skewing what you think I believe in.
Well you said it yourself...you believe in only SOME forms of killing right? It depends on the circumstances? Correct me if I'm wrong please. You said yourself you leaned toward being in agreeance with capital punishment...which is KILLING...Don't forget that some people on death row have been there for a long time, and were put there when we didn't have the technology of DNA evidence..

You said you support the war..which is KILLING..whether it's killing of our own soldiers or killing innocent Iraqi civilians, or killing terrorists...

So therefore, you SUPPORT some killing and not others, that's a logical assumption right? You said you don't support abortion basically because it's killing a child....but you do support killing civilians of other countries, soldiers, and inmates...

Chris
Old 02-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
In this case, yes. Lux is quite capable of much more. Why is it OK for you to call her something as foul as 'baby killer'?
I didn't CALL HER THAT. Those words didn't come out of my mouth. I just said that since abortion is murder. Then that statement isn't a stretch. I'm sorry, but her getting angry maybe has something to do with the fact that she knows that abortion stops a beating heart, and she knows I'm right in saying that those who support abortion might as well call themselves "baby killers." It's harsh yes, and maybe I say things in the wrong way. But I'm not sorry for pointing out simple truth. That abortion kills, so if you are one who supports it then the logical conclusion is that you support...death! right?
Old 02-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I didn't CALL HER THAT. Those words didn't come out of my mouth. I just said that since abortion is murder. Then that statement isn't a stretch. I'm sorry, but her getting angry maybe has something to do with the fact that she knows that abortion stops a beating heart, and she knows I'm right in saying that those who support abortion might as well call themselves "baby killers." It's harsh yes, and maybe I say things in the wrong way. But I'm not sorry for pointing out simple truth. That abortion kills, so if you are one who supports it then the logical conclusion is that you support...death! right?
As do you...

Old 02-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl
Well you said it yourself...you believe in only SOME forms of killing right? It depends on the circumstances? Correct me if I'm wrong please. You said yourself you leaned toward being in agreeance with capital punishment...which is KILLING...Don't forget that some people on death row have been there for a long time, and were put there when we didn't have the technology of DNA evidence..

You said you support the war..which is KILLING..whether it's killing of our own soldiers or killing innocent Iraqi civilians, or killing terrorists...

So therefore, you SUPPORT some killing and not others, that's a logical assumption right? You said you don't support abortion basically because it's killing a child....but you do support killing civilians of other countries, soldiers, and inmates...

Chris
Killing in death penalty...punishment must fit crime.

Killing in war...not pretty, but it's war...death comes with war. I don't like it but sometimes it's important to look for the great good. Innocent people do die and it's sad. I wish that it didn't happen...but in war sometimes those things do happen...it doesn't make it right, but it doesn't change the fact that it happens.

Killing of children in womb...they are totaly innocent and cannot speak for themselves and then they have someone else decide that they don't get to live anymore.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Just to confirm: You think it's OK to call those who support abortion rights, regardless of anything they may or may not have done, "baby killers".

Old 02-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Be harsh if you desire...but I would venture to say that supporters of this Iraq War might as well call themselves "killers" as well...so what's the difference? Hell lets say it brwn eyes you are a KILLER, Bush is a KILLER...

One life is more important than another???
Old 02-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Just to confirm: You think it's OK to call those who support abortion rights, regardless of anything they may or may not have done, "baby killers".
But that's just it...abortion "rights". What "right" is there in it. Abortion stops a beating heart, and it's killing our generation. Who should have the right to destroy that human beings life before they are even born. So, if you are one who believes that it is an actual baby in the womb, then you must believe that to abort it is...murder. So what would you call those who support it?
Old 02-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Killing of children in womb...they are totaly innocent and cannot speak for themselves and then they have someone else decide that they don't get to live anymore.
You should really think about what you're saying here...

Do you not think that Iraqi children who are killed, thousands of them are not innocent? They had someone speak for them as well and decide that they didn't get to live anymore...how is that different?

Yes war is inevitable sometimes, but dont come in here calling people baby killers, when you yourself support killing of innocent people as well

Chris
Old 02-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Be harsh if you desire...but I would venture to say that supporters of this Iraq War might as well call themselves "killers" as well...so what's the difference? Hell lets say it brwn eyes you are a KILLER, Bush is a KILLER...

One life is more important than another???
No, but war is a different circumstance.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You should really think about what you're saying here...

Do you not think that Iraqi children who are killed, thousands of them are not innocent? They had someone speak for them as well and decide that they didn't get to live anymore...how is that different?

Yes war is inevitable sometimes, but dont come in here calling people baby killers, when you yourself support killing of innocent people as well

Chris
That's just it. I don't support their killing! By supporting the war, doesn't mean I support all the innocent people who lose their lives.

But to support abortion (which compared to war is pretty cut-and-dry) is to support the ACTUAL murder of an individual.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, but war is a different circumstance.
There are many circumstances with abortions as well...

Nevertheless, an innocent life is an innocent life...you cant just say "well uhhh it's DIFFERENT"

It is NOT different--death is death--murder is murder...if you are going to call people out as baby killers, call yourself out as a baby killer that you are..if your definition of baby killer is someone who supports abortion--that's fine...but also mention that you are a baby killer for supporting the killing of innocent Iraqi children

Chris
Old 02-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
But that's just it...abortion "rights". What "right" is there in it. Abortion stops a beating heart, and it's killing our generation. Who should have the right to destroy that human beings life before they are even born. So, if you are one who believes that it is an actual baby in the womb, then you must believe that to abort it is...murder. So what would you call those who support it?
Rights of the woman.

And I call people who support abortion rights "pro-choice" because they advocate keeping the choice legal.

To call anyone who is pro-choice a "baby killer" is inflammatory rhetoric (as though you didn't know that) not to mention a gross misrepresentation of who these people are.