Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm sure it's no accident Lindsey is silent. I think the band knows any pressure from Lindsey on Stevie is just going to send her running in the opposite direction. Good for Chris for turning up the heat, though.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
This is so interesting to me... we fans devour the outtakes, the demos, the alternate takes, and the remastered songs. But Christine (and no doubt Stevie and Lindsey) have yet to put the darn CD in their player, not even to comment on it. Not a criticism of them, just a realization of how wide the chasm is between the musician and the fan.
I've heard lots of musicians/recording artists say they don't listen to their own stuff. People in the arts tend to pick apart their own work. I have a fine arts background and understand it a little bit. Other people will compliment your stuff, but all you can see are flaws, or things you wish you'd done differently.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
I've heard lots of musicians/recording artists say they don't listen to their own stuff. People in the arts tend to pick apart their own work. I have a fine arts background and understand it a little bit. Other people will compliment your stuff, but all you can see are flaws, or things you wish you'd done differently.
It's not just musicians. Most actors say they never watch their own movies & tv shows for the same reasons.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Ledgie

Smile

Just one thought on all of the current posts on Mirage/new album(?)/tour/the four going out without Stevie etc..............who would have thought even a year ago that Christine would be the source/focus of so much information AND doing so many interviews?
I think that it's great and shows how committed she is to this band -almost like she's making up for lost time!
Old 10-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Who could not love this lady? Elegant is too mild. Great interview...I bet she's a boatload of laughs after a bottle of vino
Old 10-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillamene View Post
Just one thought on all of the current posts on Mirage/new album(?)/tour/the four going out without Stevie etc..............who would have thought even a year ago that Christine would be the source/focus of so much information AND doing so many interviews?
I think that it's great and shows how committed she is to this band -almost like she's making up for lost time!
Unlike the other b who is ruining there last chance to properly make a final statement.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Maybe they locked Lindsey up.

I have to disagree with Christine when she says the Mirage deluxe set is good value for your money.

If one of them is gone they're incomplete. Awww.

Michele