Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Boston - 12/5

I知 starting this thread because I知 going and I知 bored on the bus on my way to Boston.

If anyone else is going I知 on 4th row center.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

I知 in the front row. Here now for the VIP preshow event!
"It was, because we demanded it from the very beginning. You can't be a wimp, and then one or two years later decide not to be a wimp anymore. Because people will always treat you like a wimp, once they have decided that's what you are. So you can never be that. You have to be strong, tough, smart, and know who you are. So, people will get that. Then, they're always going to be great to you. Then, they listen to you; they listen to your songs. They give you a chance. Otherwise, you get nowhere."
Old 12-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Fantastic show, enthusiastic crowd. Lindsey was in a good mood, so that always make things easier.

I was standing the whole show. There was no grumpy people telling us to sit down. Nice venue, good sound. Security was too tight. They didn稚 let us record anything. That was probably the worst part of the show.

That and some crazy fan who wanted to climb to the stage, and when her friend/boyfriend couldn稚 calm her down, he decided to take her out. She resisted and then she started fighting with a couple. She finally left when she realized she was ruining the show for us. People need to calm down!

This will always be a special show for me for reasons I知 not gonna mention here. Oh, and it was packed, so Lindsey must be really happy. So happy that he mentioned Fleetwood Mac.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

ugh.. I've got tickets for Concord on the 8th ... am battling a nasty bug I caught on a trip last week. I should be in Boston tonight hanging out and then driving up to the show Saturday. As it is I'm home trying to shake this before I get on my rescheduled flight in a couple days. My first time doing a VIP with him and don't want to miss it......
Old 12-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Senior Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
So happy that he mentioned Fleetwood Mac.
What did he say about the band?

So glad you had a great show.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

recording of the show here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58442