User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I've gotten the international shipping e-mail confirmation on the 26th but nothing on my credit card yet. Nothing!
I ordered everything on the very first day, it's very odd that I haven't been charged a cent yet and still got a shipping confirmation e-mail.
My album arrived today and my credit card has not yet been billed. I just got my new statement on Saturday and there was no album charge on there.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got the vinyl by UPS today. There is now a charge on my credit card for the vinyl and CD/litho set that I actually ordered, and a second charge for just the CD/litho, because they haven't shipped it yet.. They have currently blocked off $170.00 on my credit card for one copy of the CD and one copy of the vinyl. But they have been fast and pleasant regarding inquiries.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:34 PM
Senior Ledgie

Whoa, so glad I saw this, I thought my charge went throw right away but I just checked my bank account and I have TWO pending charges from Warner. Uh, didnt read all the replies but I'm curious, does anyone else have a mystery charge on their account? I ordered both the vinyl and the CD set that came with the photo book and litho. With shipping (what a darn rip off!)my total was $105.18. Right now I have two pending charges, one for $105.18 and another for $63.59. Um....? I see the CD set was $59.99. Am I being charged for a second one? I'm so confused. And ticked really. They also made it look like everything was shipping together (and I questioned from the beginning would I not get my vinyl copy until the 7th or was I getting the CD early? Way to go as far as explaining that WB...) I only checked out once. In retrospect I sure as heck wish I would've bought my vinyl copy from a local record shop as they deserve my support way more than this mess of a record company store... Probably wouldve saved some money too...

Anyway, any idea what the best way to resolve this is? I'm just thankful I have the money in my account at all. I'm on disability, a glitch like this could've been extremely damaging and I'm lucky I had money in my account at all, end of the month is a tough time usually and with my income, a $63 mistake is huge. Looks from what I've read that there's no number to call, just email? Ugh. I do know my bank can cancel a charge but they will only do it if I've contacted the company first and there's potentially a charge though I got of a similar issue with a website once before, just was a huge mess. I hate this. And gosh I might not have even noticed if not for this discussion so thank you everyone. Pretty sure I had the $105 sitting as a pending charge from the day I ordered because I know I looked at my account then... My bank shows my total like the money has already come out so I hadn't even noticed until I took a closer look tonight. May wait and see if the charge straightens itself out. I'm guessing because the vinyl already shipped they made some screwed up attempt to partial bill but failed? Ugh. Not cool.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoursAndHours View Post
I got the vinyl by UPS today. There is now a charge on my credit card for the vinyl and CD/litho set that I actually ordered, and a second charge for just the CD/litho, because they haven't shipped it yet.. They have currently blocked off $170.00 on my credit card for one copy of the CD and one copy of the vinyl. But they have been fast and pleasant regarding inquiries.
Phew, you must have posted as I was typing my reply. Same here. I'm just grateful I have that extra money in my account right now. How have you contacted them previously? I figure I will wait until next week but just in case...
Old 09-29-2014, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCastASpell View Post
Phew, you must have posted as I was typing my reply. Same here. I'm just grateful I have that extra money in my account right now. How have you contacted them previously? I figure I will wait until next week but just in case...
I contacted them via their contact page, which I found through the confirmation email from when I initially placed the order, if I remember correctly.

I'm glad I had plenty of space on my card too. At least now I have the vinyl, which still comes with a digital copy, so at least if something goes haywire, I'll still be able to listen to it at home and at work.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
My album arrived today and my credit card has not yet been billed. I just got my new statement on Saturday and there was no album charge on there.
The same here.I'll contact them tomorrow.

I read somewhere on their FAQ section that they only hold the buyers CC info about 5 to 7 days and delete it for safety.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

The only issue I had with the entire transaction was the fact my second disc is somewhat warped, and that caused degraded sound quality. I worried about this happening- vinyl albums sitting in the back of a UPS truck all day in the Texas September heat is a recipe for disaster.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
The only issue I had with the entire transaction was the fact my second disc is somewhat warped, and that caused degraded sound quality. I worried about this happening- vinyl albums sitting in the back of a UPS truck all day in the Texas September heat is a recipe for disaster.

Yes The hot delivery trucks.I had nightmares the other night that a forklift ran over the package.

That almost happen with my eBay purchase of Stevie Source radio show LP's
The LP's were left out in front of my garage doors in the sun.

I wonder if they can replace the set or the second LP without much hassle.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 09-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Oh man. That's a problem. We've had 105 degree whether around here.

Refrigerated trucks!

Michele
Old 09-30-2014, 01:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Side one of my album has so many skips on it I wanted to throw it out the window.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Side one of my album has so many skips on it I wanted to throw it out the window.
Weird if is brand new
Old 09-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

FML

AMazon is backordered as well till Oct 12th
Old 09-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

So sorry to hear about all of these issues. It's no replacement for the sound of vinyl, but for those of you waiting, you can stream the album online through the release date:

http://www.amazon.com/24-Karat-Gold-...=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Last edited by BlueLight; 09-30-2014 at 09:13 AM..
Old 09-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I've gotten the international shipping e-mail confirmation on the 26th but nothing on my credit card yet. Nothing!
I ordered everything on the very first day, it's very odd that I haven't been charged a cent yet and still got a shipping confirmation e-mail.
my card was charged a few days after i ordered
which was good coz i had money then. this month, not so much
don't know how they operate over there but it's pretty inconsistent
Old 09-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

They seemed to have resolved the double-billing issue on my card. The vinyl has been fully billed, and now the charge authorization is just for the CD/Litho.