Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Never been a fan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
Tell me about it. Her voice pierces right through you on it; it's aggravating as all get out. Though I did love the rest of The Bodyguard soundtrack. It's a guilty pleasure...
or ever will be a Whit-kneed fan...Not my type of music to listen to.

Beyonce or Alicia Keys?

Beyonce (For looks...She sexy as hell, Musically she's not my type whatsoever...I prefer 5'-1" 56 yr.old blondes in platforms who wear black dresses)

The battle of the Irish:

U2 or Thin Lizzy (I love U2, But Thin Lizzy has long been a favorite )

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Ack. I LOVE BEYONCE. Homegirl is fabulous and I generally hate that type of music.
see edit for choice =
yeah, I like beyonce, too, but their recent songs on SNL, and the fact that Alicia plays piano swayed it for me. But, really - well, it should probably be a tie. Plus, I'm not a fan of how Beyonce lightens herself up so much. really, it came down to esoteric/belief reasons on this one. Too close to call.
Oh, and to Brian? I think Alicia Keyes is veeeery beautiful/sexy as well, and seems a little less "fake" with her looks.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
see edit for choice =
yeah, I like beyonce, too, but their recent songs on SNL, and the fact that Alicia plays piano swayed it for me. But, really - well, it should probably be a tie. Plus, I'm not a fan of how Beyonce lightens herself up so much. really, it came down to esoteric/belief reasons on this one. Too close to call.
Oh, and to Brian? I think Alicia Keyes is veeeery beautiful/sexy as well, and seems a little less "fake" with her looks.
Alicia Keys is pretty, but ruins it when she opens her mouth to speak. She needs to take speech classes because that ghetto accent she has going on makes her sound terrible.

Beyonce floats my boat. She's gorgeous, looks like a *real* woman and not a toothpick, can sing her ass off, can write killer songs; she just has the whole package. I bought her live DVD and it didn't disappoint.

Old 02-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Alicia Keys is pretty, but ruins it when she opens her mouth to speak. She needs to take speech classes because that ghetto accent she has going on makes her sound terrible.

Beyonce floats my boat. She's gorgeous, looks like a *real* woman and not a toothpick, can sing her ass off, can write killer songs; she just has the whole package. I bought her live DVD and it didn't disappoint.
She is gorgeous, and I agree about Alicia's mouth - I'm like - "you're half italian, girl, don't FRONT! )
Beyonce is like a "real" woman, body wise, but so is Alicia. And as my AFA friend expressed, Beyonce is not as much like a real "chocolate (her words)" woman as she could be. But again, I like her voice and think she is gorgeous, also - It's a Super Tie. But I do admire someone who can play an instrument, and has dark hair, though!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 02-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation She doesnt do...

Quote:
any wood lifting for me

Hmmmm...

Kirstie Alley or Delta Burke? (I have to go with Delta...I was engaged, at one time, to someone who could be considered her clone)

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 02-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
any wood lifting for me

Hmmmm...

Kirstie Alley or Delta Burke? (I have to go with Delta...I was engaged, at one time, to someone who could be considered her clone)
Kirstie Alley. She's a very beautiful woman, thin or fat, and her sense of humor and enthusiasm are infectious. I just love her.

Designing Women or The Golden Girls?

Old 02-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Kirstie Alley. She's a very beautiful woman, thin or fat, and her sense of humor is infectious. I just love her.

Designing Women or The Golden Girls?
ok, I have to second the Kirstie vote.
and, I pick Golden Girls - I just always thought it was funnier.
ok, again, in case no one answered -
bonnie tyler or laura brannigan?

Old 02-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
ok, I have to second the Kirstie vote.
and, I pick Golden Girls - I just always thought it was funnier.
ok, again, in case no one answered -
bonnie tyler or laura brannigan?
I know, but I loved Annie Potts and Dixie Carter, too.

Bonnie Tyler, BTW.

Elvis or Sinatra?

Old 02-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm off to bed, dear, enjoy Medium.

Old 02-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Oh yeah...

Quote:
Kirstie Alley. She's a very beautiful woman, thin or fat, and her sense of humor is infectious. I just love her.
Kirstie is on my...uh...to do list

She was just on chin Leno and Kirstie looked fine to me, But as a red-head she looked a bit odd...Plus she has Stevie's black dress ensemble on

The Golden Girls or Designing Women?

Neither...Hate to say I didnt care for either show (But one had the sexy Delta & the other had Oklahoma's own Rue)

Old 02-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I know, but I loved Annie Potts and Dixie Carter, too.

Bonnie Tyler, BTW.

Elvis or Sinatra?
Hooo, ****, you have the hard ones! I'm still reeling over the "talking heads v. Cars" choice?
Gosh, I probably may have to pick elvis, cause technically, I like more of his songs...but Sinatra? C'mon!!! that dude is a legend, an Italian one at that, and connected to a bunch of ****!
Ok, I'm gonna pick Sinatra, cause he's a better actor. That's a tie ish situation, though!

Old 02-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Kirstie is on my...uh...to do list

She was just on chin Leno and Kirstie looked fine to me, But as a red-head she looked a bit odd...Plus she has Stevie's black dress ensemble on

The Golden Girls or Designing Women?

Neither...Hate to say I didnt care for either show (But one had the sexy Delta & the other had Oklahoma's own Rue)
Kirstie is on my "to do" list, too. In the "situational anomoly" section.

Old 02-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Neither...

Quote:
Elvis or Sinatra?
but I will give it to Sinatra cause I dispise the "King" (Of drugs..."I'm a Hunka-Hunka pile of burnin' dog****!!!")

Old 02-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
but I will give it to Sinatra cause I dispise the "King" (Of drugs..."I'm a Hunka-Hunka pile of burnin' dog****!!!")
I like your choice, but I submit that Sinatra was no stranger to drugs, then there was the whole mafia thing...which I like! I guess Sinatra's drugs probably tended more toward excessive alcohol...

Old 02-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation Well...

Quote:
I like your choice, but I submit that Sinatra was no stranger to drugs, then there was the whole mafia thing...which I like! I guess Sinatra's drugs probably tended more toward excessive alcohol...
when proof comes out (After your death) that you have 1,500 (!!!) illegal prescriptions to drugs as "EL-vis" had, I think even Keith Richards would have to say "No Mas"!

At least Sinatra's daughter had a great tune with "These Boots" whereas the "Kink" had a tone-deaf Michael Jackson sex toy as a daughter

Just think, I actually liked Lisa Marie, UNTIL she did a morning network news show and showed her vocals were worse than even Ass-leak Simply-tarded vocal fiasco at this year's Orange Bowl...I swear I never saw so many dogs yelp in pain in my life, Definitely a studio created voice such as Simply-tarded's voice