Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stand Back by TwizzlerNL

Old 10-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Ledgie

These videos are fantastic! I just watched every one of them and it made my night! What row were all you guys in?! Looks like some great seats but even the far away ones came out good! Ugh still debating on getting tix to the Vegas show...
Old 10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post
These videos are fantastic! I just watched every one of them and it made my night!
The excitement for me is being able to attend every show on this world tour.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post

We just stood up, walked 3 meters and stood where we had to be, Andrea and me in front of Stevie, Alex between Stevie and Lindsey.
real fans deserve decent seats and shouldnt have to pay ridic prices.
i'm so impressed with your ninja skills
i'm too scared to get into trouble to do something like that.
i'll jump a row or two that's it ... in the dark

so glad you had a great time!!
Old 10-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
i'm too scared to get into trouble to do something like that.
Me too and it would never work for me. I'm cursed when it comes to doing things like that. 20,000 people can do it and not get caught and I always will.

Michele
Old 10-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Junior Ledgie

Hi there,

the concert was awesome - some people were surprised that it started around 7.10 pm, as normally concerts start around 8 pm. So, during the first two, three tracks there was a lot of traffic inside the arena. Nevertheless the band played on and it was fantastic. Normally you expect to stand during such a concert but unfortunately it was all seated - and the people remained seated during most of time. Only Lindsey received standing ovations for Big Love and I'm So Afraid.
Stevie dedicated Landslide to all of us Cologne-people, as she doesn't know anybody here. One funny thing about Stevie - first she regretted not to speak German and that she wanna learn it someday (ha ha ), then it seemed that she spoke slow, so that the continental Europeans would understand most of it And she announced to cut the introduction speech of Without You short, as nobody wanted to get a lecture from her. In the end she spoke for ca. 8 minutes It was fun to hear this story (the song was there, it got lost, it was found again, got lost again, etc...) and Lindsey's memories about the time, Mick called him to join Fleetwood Mac.

At the very end it seemed, they didn't wanna leave the stage - Stevie stood there after Say Goodbye and gave us the warmest farewell words. After that, Mick came one last time on stage - The Mac is back

Ok, that's it from me - sorry for the bad English. Greetings from Germany
Tschö
Tobi
Old 10-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz5632 View Post
Stevie dedicated Landslide to all of us Cologne-people, as she doesn't know anybody here. One funny thing about Stevie - first she regretted not to speak German and that she wanna learn it someday (ha ha ), then it seemed that she spoke slow, so that the continental Europeans would understand
Ok, that's it from me - sorry for the bad English. Greetings from Germany
Tschö
Tobi
Another great concert review and your english is perfect. Skip could learn a lot from you also.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This video will make you feel like you were there.

Tusk by Tupelo738

Old 10-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Senior Ledgie

Heart

I also went to the Cologne concert and loved every second of it.
So much that I bought a ticket for the Stuttgart concert next week.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missundercover View Post
I also went to the Cologne concert and loved every second of it.
So much that I bought a ticket for the Stuttgart concert next week.
I went to Cologne with my mum to see the show. Just as we got there we found out that the biggest food festival in the world was taking place on the day of the concert, and the next couple of days. We ended up spending a ridiculous amount of money for a hotel room, but we had a blast. Finally, after fifteen years of fandom, I saw the band for the first time. My mom, a Lindsey fan, was blown away by Stevie. SOTM and GDW were simply incredible. Our seats were pretty decent, but not that close to the stage, so during the second encore, when some people left to avoid the crowd, we managed to move just like 8 ft from Stevie. I was DYING!!! I wish i could see them again on this tour, but I don’t think I can afford it. Anyway, I’v got a pretty great audio recording of GDW. I wish I recorded the entire show, but I was so excited to be there, I could barely pull myself together for that one lol. I hope a complete bootleg of the show surfaces soon. For me, this was a dream come through.

GDW: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/z8oPD0zk1/
Old 10-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustBoy View Post
My mom, a Lindsey fan, was blown away by Stevie.
huh?

has she ever seen Lindsey live before? if this is her first time, how can she be his fan and NOT be blown away by his performance?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
huh?

has she ever seen Lindsey live before? if this is her first time, how can she be his fan and NOT be blown away by his performance?
He's saying his mother is a Bucky fan and as a Bucky fan, was blown away by Stevie; she hadn't expected to be. (?????)

It's like being a Stevie fan and going to a FM show and being blown away by Bucky even though you're there to stare at Stevie
Old 10-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Sister's of the Moon by luccoppieters

Sara by luccoppieters

Old 10-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
huh?

It's not like he is touring all over Europe all the time, so no, she's never seen him live. Basically this ↓↓↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
He's saying his mother is a Bucky fan and as a Bucky fan, was blown away by Stevie; she hadn't expected to be. (?????)

It's like being a Stevie fan and going to a FM show and being blown away by Bucky even though you're there to stare at Stevie
Old 10-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustBoy View Post
It's not like he is touring all over Europe all the time, so no, she's never seen him live.
This is a good point and I have to applaud your mom. I would probably like Lindsey less, if I had not seen him live.

When I first saw FM in 1979, he really was the last thing on my mind when I went to the show. If I knew his songs, they are not the ones that stood out to me. So, his music, playing and production talent had not yet sealed the deal. It was seeing him in concert that sparked my interest and then he retained that interest.

Michele